Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (84497 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Second Daughter And Only Son Escapes Accident / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Caseless:
you think like a dog. Name one Muslim cleric and we will give you 10 pastors or apostle Suleiman.

Go and Die! cool cool cool

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Backinfront:

You have said it all my friend.

I downloaded the video. Played it, the arrogance I saw on the pulpit made me shiver for his "sheep". I couldn't continue. Had to delete the nonsense.

I want to believe most Nigerians have a disturbed mentality, when you have a sister and a mother at home, you call other women prostitutes because that ran into a wrong hand while seeking for God's presence, in the old and new testament , didn't all the women from Hannah to mary Magdalene seek Gods presence or go to his prophets, so is it because the ladies involved are single ladies and musicians . Ever frown at Apostle Suleiman for taking advantage of vulnerable young lady who came to see a him as a servant of God to start asking her for sex and love??
If you're not biased, why will you so glorify apostle as more than human who is capable of making mistakes

Or you really think his young victims met him and started demanding for sex, or seducing a man of God despite the burden that took them to him

Are you also saying that Apostle I innocent , so the ladies appeared from the moon, Jupiter, hell, or nowhere to accuse apostle

Have you sat down to think about how a " man of God " like apostle even got Johnson sulemans private phone number??

And what could degenarat their relationship to him threatening her life and destiny,??

Oh I hear the nonsense of Marine kingdom , all his unconscious sheep are calling the ladies, if they are marine agents, then have you ever asked God to show you who Suleiman has become??

You exhibit a high level of ignorance by accusing the ladies, so why can't apostle step toward and defend himself against the ladies accusations??

Why did he even arrest Stephanie otobo, after sleeping with her??

Whatever you call someone actually returns back to your mouth, before defending a guilty man , watch yourself that you are not harming yourself.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Backinfront:

You have said it all my friend.

I downloaded the video. Played it, the arrogance I saw on the pulpit made me shiver for his "sheep". I couldn't continue. Had to delete the nonsense.

Back in front:
My brother , leave matter, everyone has the right to speak out against whoever has wronged or destroyed their lives, it doesn't matter whether you are a clergy, and why should a clergy be involved in the first instance??

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

That exactly is the problem with this lying and randy "Apostle" Sulaiman.
He has so glorified himself that he is unwilling t accept that his cover is now blown open!

Why is it that it is him that is involved in this particular sex-for-cash controversy?
Why not Adeboye?
Why not Oledepo? e.t.c

Without doubt, Mr. Sulaiman has sexual involvement with ladies of questionable characters a.k.a Olosho/Ashewos.

Another common denominator in all these is that the first lady alleged she was poisoned into losing her pregnancy.
It is likely that this other lady was also poisoned with a substance that is causing her to be sick ...while she thinks its some "power/curse" that Sulaiman used on her.

As far as l am concerned, this Mr. Sulaiman is a Devil pretending to be a Man of God. He is a Murderer.

His fans and church members can continue to defend him, (that is not strange and even expected) but l am sure deep down int heir hearts, something is telling that their "Apostle" is a randy sexaholic who loves prostitutes and a fraud.

This matter has nothing to do with Kaduna or Christians.

Daboomb is the most sensible man in Nigeria.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Austin234:
Who owns this SaharaReporter tabloid? What do they want to achieve with all these gossip news? There are many fishy and untold stories about these whole saga.

On the other hand, could Apostle Suleman address this matter pertinently. He will still remain Apostle till Christ will come. Is question of owning up and the whole plot will end. Many notable preachers like Jimmy Swaggart owned up to adulterous allegation. He made a reconciliation chiefly with God and still enjoyed the presents of the Holy Spirit in his ministration till he retired.

Apostle Suleman should have internal peace with Christ first. Every other thing is secondary. Sorry to say that if Apostle miss this mark, he is bound to meet his waterloo

ANOTHER SENSIBLE MAN IN NIGERIA SPEAKS
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2017
phemi01:
these girls are very ugly. I remember the pastor saying he has traveled all over the world and seen prettier girls so he wouldn't the kinda girls accusing him. though he was wrong to have made such comment, but then, these girls accusing him are just annoyingly ugly for a man as rich as Suleiman.

How can someone have so much money and be going after ugly binches like these ones...i think they all looking for cheap fame

GOOD QUESTION BUT A STUPID STATEMENT AT BEST, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT , THE SAINTED NIGERIAN SULEMAN ACTUALLY LOVED THIS UGLY BABES UNTILL THE WIFE' S JUJU, CHANGED HIS HEART, SO ANY OF YOU WEY FINE PASS THE BABES WHO THEY JEALOUS THEM, NO NEED FOR YOU TO BAD MOUTH THEM COS ITS A MAN/WOMAN THING, AND YOUR STUPID STATEMENT IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY SULEIMAN'S FAILURE TO ROLL WITH PRETTIER CHICKS JUST SHOWS HOW CORRUPT YO ARE, SHOULD A PROPHET BE CAUGHT IN THIS ACTS SO WHY SHOULD YOU JUSTIFY HIM BY CALLLING THE GIRLS DIRTY NAMES, CIS YOUR SISTERS ARE MORE UGLY THAN THEY ARE? THINK BEFORE YOU TALK
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2017
mayortm001:
These ladies will never go unpunished.
How much APC cabal give dem self

DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS LADIES WILL GO UNPUNISHED, BECAUSE YAHWEH YESHA ACE MADE A PUBLIC CONFESSION AND RESTITUTION, SHE IS TELLING THE REAL STORY THAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN HER AND A SUPPOSED SENIOR CLERGY, JOHNSON SULEMAN CAN DENY KNOWING THE QUEEN ESTHER, BUT ONLY GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWS THE TRUTH, COS SULEMAN HAS FORGOTTEN HOW HE WAS TRYING TO LURE QUEEN ESTHER INTO SEX BY SENDING HER TEXT MESSAGES SUCH AS " WANA WATCH YOU CUM" " AM 100% STUD" ETC
SULEMAN IS A GREAT LIAR AND SCAM PROPHET
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2017
karwa:
why on earth will any sane, mentally stable person take a trash like this seriously? this lady is suffering from dementia,or the adverse effects of some drugs. all these ladies are cheap LovePeddler/ashawos who are losing patronage resorting to blackmail campaigns sponsored by a midget. Russian KGB, Mossad, MI6, CIA had all engaged cheap useless harlots on smear campaigns because these scum hav rotten images not to be bothered. lets stop givin then undue publicity.

IF QUEEN ESTHER CONFESSED HER SIN PUBLICLY AFTER SULEMAN LURED HER INTO SEX IN 2013, AND NOW YOU'RE CALLING HER ASHEWO, MAY YOUR FEMALE LINAGE BECOME ASHEWOS KOBO KOBO. QUEEN ESTHER AND APOSTLE SULEMAN ARE BOTH CLERGYMEN / WOMEN , SO ALLOW JESUS TO BE THE JUDGE, BUT SINCE YOU JUDGE HER OUT OF YOUR IGNORANT STUPIDITY, MAY YOU BE JUDGED TOO.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Odkosh:
owkay, sebi you are 100% confident that he had sex with the two whores, maybe we should call you out as witness so that I can help us to reveal how they started and end it. how the went about it and the styles they use during the action.

JOHNSON SULEMAN IS JUST AN OCCULT MAN , HAVING SEX WITH DIFFERENT LADIES TILL HE WAS BUSTED, YAHWEH YESHA OR QUEEN ESTHER HAS NEITHER MET ELRUFAI OR STEPHANIE OTOBO, SHE TOLD HER OWN STORY, MOST PEOPLE IN OMEGA FIRE CHURCH KNEW HER, SHE DISCOVERED SULEIMAN'S SECRET AND DUMPED HIMAND HIS CHURCH SO , YOU ALL CAN CALLL YOUR FEMALE LINAGE ASEWO AS YOU CALL HER COS SHE IS RESTITUTIVE, AND SAYING THE TRUTH, WHILE SAINT SULEMAN DIDNT FEAR GOD BUT DENIED IT ALLL,, THAT SHOWS HE IS FAR FROM REPENTANCE, HIS JUDGEMENT MUST COME FROM THE TRUE GOD, AS LONG AS HE EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE, ABD IT WILL BE OPEN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Polyphony:

Don't believe everything you see my friend.
Anybody can go emotional for the camera. Your former first lady did.
That's all i have to say.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR SEEING THAT THIS SULEMAN AND WIFE ARE FAKES DECEIVING PEOPLE TO COLLECT MOR TITHE AND OFFERINGS

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
KissCODE:
lolzzzzzz Why is it that she is seeking to be protected by Kaduna state government... We all know that Apostle suleiman and elrufai are at not in good term because of southern kaduna killing... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
she is aying the truth indeed my nyash

EVEN JESUS SAID IT, THIS GENERATION LOOKS FOR A SIGN BUT THEY WILL GET NONE, HE ALSO SAID , THOSE WHO ARE PERISHING WILL PERISH NO MATTER HOW YOU WARN THEM, KEEP BELIEVING IN JOHNSON SULEMAN , YOU WILL CALL YOUR SELF A FOOL, COME ONE DAY... EVIL WILL NEVER LAST, HOW LONG WILL HE SACRIFICE LADIES TO HIS MAMI WATA, OR FOR HOW LONG DO YOU HIS DECEIT WILL CONTINUE, THE TRUE GOD IS ALIVE AND WATCHING
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
MrGoc:
. . . Meaningless indeed. . . Some celebrity wanna-be's.

MY ONLY HAPPINESS IS THAT QUEEN ESTHER IS A LADY WITH A GOLDEN HEART, AS LONG AS SHE IS INVOLVED, SULEIMAN'S DECEIT MUST CRUMBLE,
SHE IS ALSO A CLERGY, SULEMAN IS JUST A SPIRITUALIST USING MAGIC AND FAMILIAR SPIRITS , YOU DONT KNOW THE BLOODY WICKED MAN BEHIND THE HOLY MASK THE WORLD IS SEEING, HIS PRIDE IN NOT ACCEPTING THE TRPTRUTH WILL EVENTUALLY DISGRACE HIM MORE
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
DominionCity16:
YOU THINK YOU'LL SOON BE A CELEBRITY, EVERYBODY GO GET IM OWN SHARE OOO. THE MAN IS INNOCENT, THAT I KNOW. I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.

HOW DO YOU SAY APOSTLE SULEMAN IS INNOCENT, DO YOU KNOW THE MAN BEHIND THIS MASK
HE IS A LIAR, CHEAT, OCCULTIST, SEXUAL PERVERT, RITUALIST, PROUD ARROGANT MAGICIAN AND MAMI- WATER EMPOWERED APOSTLE OF DARKNESS... QED,
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by phemi01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Babytruth:

GOOD QUESTION BUT A STUPID STATEMENT AT BEST, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT , THE SAINTED NIGERIAN SULEMAN ACTUALLY LOVED THIS UGLY BABES UNTILL THE WIFE' S JUJU, CHANGED HIS HEART, SO ANY OF YOU WEY FINE PASS THE BABES WHO THEY JEALOUS THEM, NO NEED FOR YOU TO BAD MOUTH THEM COS ITS A MAN/WOMAN THING, AND YOUR STUPID STATEMENT IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY SULEIMAN'S FAILURE TO ROLL WITH PRETTIER CHICKS JUST SHOWS HOW CORRUPT YO ARE, SHOULD A PROPHET BE CAUGHT IN THIS ACTS SO WHY SHOULD YOU JUSTIFY HIM BY CALLLING THE GIRLS DIRTY NAMES, CIS YOUR SISTERS ARE MORE UGLY THAN THEY ARE? THINK BEFORE YOU TALK

What exactly are you on about?
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Babytruth: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
phemi01:

What exactly are you on about?

No , You have time to still keep insulting me you fool? You support the evils of Johnson SULEMAN against me and other ladies who were all created by the same creator who created you,

Therefore, as you support Johnson Suleiman's evil, so you must partake in his evil recompense befallen him, and more on the way, come on and talk , Pig, real dirty pig is what you are, you sold your conscience to the same Mani wata he worships, so shall you enjoy the fruits of your wicked alliance together. Ezi ofia like you, you be one fool wey Neva see anything. you shall be rewarded with evil until you confess in prayer to God, for supporting evil SULEMAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.