Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (73506 Views)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by NCANChairman(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hypocritical nonsense.
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Marsnizz: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by 9ja4show: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:
See the mumu groundnut hair. Why women no get choice?

Because una nor dey use eye see money without chasing it
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by olawonder(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't smoke but this is sexy! Me likey

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Jay542(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Someone will now type "What a wicked world" when these ones die of cancer in the lungs.
Nobody will say anything if lala doesn't move it to FPangry
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by djprinzy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cutehector:
relationship? Jeez!
Oga mind ya business
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:
See the mumu groundnut hair. Why women no get choice?

funny thing is i was thinking the same about her potbelly tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by spartoo: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
They are both mature and they are in a relationship, so what they do to spark up their love is non of our business..

I dunno how u define maturity
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by akoredebadru(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
If dey like make dey pour fuel for their mouth and light it, watin concern me

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by BBBlaze: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
SMOKING LOVE or LOVE IN SMOKE!

meanwhile, in other news

their problem dey for their cigar, n na their own problem because na only dem go fit solve am! cool cool cool cool
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by alldbest: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Azeequeen post=54695127]When Olukoso emits fire,thunder n lightning

But I no pray for this kain love
What if the other person has asthma?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Someone will now type "What a wicked world" when these ones die of cancer in the lungs.

I can tell you with Authority that smoking is not the primary cause of lung cancer

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Keenysbojan(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
nairaland with disgusting thread on Fp these days is becoming unbearable

we need to organize recovery revival for nairaland, click like and share if you buy dis idea?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
For there mind
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
lepasharon:
but not like ppl who smoke
Touché!! Everybody dies!!
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Keenysbojan:
nairaland with disgusting thread on Fp these days is becoming unbearable

we need to organize recovery revival for nairaland, click like and share if you buy dis idea?
OYO!!

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Alariwo2: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Miss!
Sango worshippers/ descendants don't smoke. it's eewo idile for them..

These are just two riffraffs seeking for attention
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
They are both mature and they are in a relationship, so what they do to spark up their love is non of our business..

Can't bliv anybody in his/her right senses ll say this undecided
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
OP! Na wetin be your KONSIGNMENT?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by onyii255(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
How dis one take concern me
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by onyii255(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
adedayourt:

Can't bliv anybody in his/her right senses ll say this undecided

Oya talk ur own naaa since u are in ur right sense...

Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
BREAKING NEWS……. This is very Urgent!!! If you bank with the under listed banks in Nigeria please read carefully…. Customers who are banking with: First Bank, GTBank, Union Bank, FCMB Access Bank, Sterling Bank, Standard Chartered IBTC, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank UBA Zenith Bank Skye Bank, and other banks including Microfinance banks… LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY: You CAN USE Your ATM CARD to withdraw money! Thank you for paying attention!
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by lazsnaira(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
klexycole:
I stopped smoking weed the day I spent 30 minutes looking for my phone under the bed...while using my phone's flashlight. grin cry
YOU AINT DONE NOTHING YET
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by baemotuns(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
but ayam seeing something down there or i'm the only one seeing et
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Azeequeen:
When Olukoso emits fire,thunder n lightning

But I no pray for this kain love
What if the other person has asthma?
see as you fine like Yemoja
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2017
the girl get potbelly,turn off
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Aragon: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Blogging at an all time Low! This pics is taken from Club Joker (Benin City) Instagram page and then they added a title and it becomes News? There are loads of pics on their Instagram Page. The bloggers knows absolutely nothing about the people on the pics

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by k9ine(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2017
I believe you would agree that those who smoke are more prone to have heart diseases and lung cancer, compared to non-smokers.

mrdashing10:

Persons who do not smoke die of heart diseases and lung cancer...

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Tazdroid(m): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2017
BreadandBeans:

I gave you one like for that
but u no fit give pass 1 like grin
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
k9ine:
I believe you would agree that those who smoke are more prone to have heart diseases and lung cancer, compared to non-smokers.

I dont argue that man..
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by jornie(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
I'm doing a survey on the assessment of student welfare in Nigerian tertiary institutions. if you are a student,please participate.Thank you https:///forms/lspvAYshzWRmlgfC2
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by iannathan(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
PapiNigga:
Or who can give a better caption for
this...?

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/when-two-descendants-of-sango-olukoso.html?m=1
see her big stomach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / How I Got Saved From Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.