Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (73680 Views)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by simatiniya: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Young love.. na the age to enjoy life na. We've probably done worse at some point.
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by gudofuck231: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2017
klexycole:
I stopped smoking weed the day I spent 30 minutes looking for my phone under the bed...while using my phone's flashlight. grin cry

Ukpa!

Lights out, lol

3 Likes

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Idydarling:
imagine!
you surprise?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by scattex(m): 3:29am On Mar 29, 2017
How that one come b news na?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by fransixe(m): 4:05am On Mar 29, 2017
helphelp:
Na aproko dey worry dis op
I dey tell you. ..ask the op, wetin carry am go that club? Or wetin him been the do there set?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by toprealman: 4:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
They are both mature and they are in a relationship, so what they do to spark up their love is non of our business..
Mature, relationship, love...... lipsrsealed shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Peate: 4:36am On Mar 29, 2017
what is the smoke?cigarette?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by CCDav1: 4:41am On Mar 29, 2017
PapiNigga:
Or who can give a better caption for
this...?

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/when-two-descendants-of-sango-olukoso.html?m=1

Ikong ekpo mode loaded bah? Uwafit
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by alfred007(m): 5:03am On Mar 29, 2017
klexycole:
I stopped smoking weed the day I spent 30 minutes looking for my phone under the bed...while using my phone's flashlight. grin cry

u made my morning! thanks niqqa

2 Likes

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by anothergirl(f): 5:22am On Mar 29, 2017
can someone message me how to start a post?? i am new
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by mrdino(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Toolz did the same thing few months ago, when she partied in a night club with her husband and people saw no wrong in her deeds...
So, you see toolz's marriage as the ideal / model marriage?

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by riczy(m): 5:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Its only south wasteners dt knw abt dt location n wat dt denotes,I thought this is a general section
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
They are both mature and they are in a relationship, so what they do to spark up their love is non of our business..
who knows, if you're not married you may likely end up marrying that lady. just saying....

What kinda relationship is that for Christ sakes?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by seeniorboy(m): 6:21am On Mar 29, 2017
mrdashing10:
Persons who do not smoke die of heart diseases and lung cancer...
Yap right!but in most cases smoking increases the chances. Do you smoke?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by seeniorboy(m): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2017
riczy:
Its only south wasteners dt knw abt dt location n wat dt denotes,I thought this is a general section
Meaning??and what's remaining
Dis ma bLoda ehn!!!

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by abiolasogey(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Bigajeff:
If they smoke, they are liable to die young, if they don't they are liable to live long. l and me myself have decided to do not smoke so I will live long.
shey dis ur English go gree yu live long lyk dis...

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by tfk2000(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2017
rheether:
See the mumu groundnut hair. Why women no get choice?

Na women like u go dey find perfect man, end up getting married to mango head all in d name of u get choice
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
How did you know they are in Relationship? So, because they are facing each other and exchanging smoke means they are in relationship right? You guys here on Nairaland are too funny lol.

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by profbabatunde: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by cstr151: 7:01am On Mar 29, 2017
I think smoking is for idiots. Idiots who don't know the amount of poison they are injecting into their system.
The day i saw the difference between a non-smokers's lungs and a smoker's lungs, i vowed never to smoke in my life.

1 Like

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by pkang: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2017
The girl is a bum killer bae.
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:

Oya talk ur own naaa since u are in ur right sense...

Rubbish..

Dnt b annoyed, juss needed to tell u the truth
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by torres89: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2017
baemotuns:
but ayam seeing something down there or i'm the only one seeing et

u are obviously the only one....
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Champele(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2017
rheether:
Show us your coconut head boyfriend?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by ireneblush(f): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Cutehector:
relationship? Jeez!
it got me thinking too.
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
seeniorboy:
Yap right!but in most cases smoking increases the chances. Do you smoke?
If I tell you, would it credit your account??
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Danialuone: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Awon eleyi sneeee gan,iye na wa ok.
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by SAVAGEBETS: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2017
lol
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by gr8jay: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=PapiNigga post=54686578]Or who can give a better caption for
this...?

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/when-two-descendants-of-sango-olukoso.html?m=1[/quote[quote author=PapiNigga post=54686578]Or who can give a better caption for
this...?

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/when-two-descendants-of-sango-olukoso.html?m=1[/quote
[quote author=PapiNigga post=54686578]Or who can give a better caption for
this...?

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/when-two-descendants-of-sango-olukoso.html?m=1[/quote hell fire relationships
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by bofow(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
leave them
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
rheether:
you've just been advised to mind your biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.