Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (73489 Views)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by inchristalone(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
The real caption should be "The waywardness of our youth"
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by seeniorboy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
mrdashing10:

If I tell you, would it credit your account??

Crediting my account might not benefit you but if you really do,advising you put a halt will benefit each and every of our environment.

'smokers are liable to die Young' I think you get that!
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
seeniorboy:

Crediting my account might not benefit you but if you really do,advising you put a halt will benefit each and every of our environment.

'smokers are liable to die Young' I think you get that!
You don't always ask personal questions on forums. I didn't say I smoke, didn't say I don't either.
Everyone who buys cigarette pack isn't blind. They see that inscription, "smokers are liable to die young". Every smoker knows this.
I've someone close who I've never seen smoke nor drink. He has a heart disease so it's vain jumping into conclusions.
Baba if you continue this way, you go break leg one day!!
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by seeniorboy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
mrdashing10:

You don't always ask personal questions on forums. I didn't say I smoke, didn't say I don't either.
Everyone who buys cigarette pack isn't blind. They see that inscription, "smokers are liable to die young". Every smoker knows this.
I've someone close who I've never seen smoke nor drink. He has a heart disease so it's vain jumping into conclusions.
Baba if you continue this way, you go break leg one day!!
Bro!!!I love your intelligences,but that your last sentence though!
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
seeniorboy:
Bro!!!I love your intelligences,but that your last sentence though!
Thanks. Baba, no vex.
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2017
ireneblush:
it got me thinking too.
lol I can't do dah shii with a gurlfriend
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Azeequeen(f): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tedassie:
see as you fine like Yemoja
Lol...Yemoja ke??
Have you seen one before?
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Azeequeen:

Lol...Yemoja ke??

Have you seen one before?
whether i've seen [one] before?

Ayam not understanding o
Re: When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) by tezzwb(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmmmm this is intense �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.