Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44923 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Longman6(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
At the moment i have a feeling that if i have sex with you as a lady....i would not respect you, so a relationship for me entails character building, sharing dreams and some real passionate moments of triumps, saddness joy and looking out for each other.

I just dont entertain the idea of premarital sex because it doent make me different.... Sex is good and have gotten some crazy styles i want to try out, but the ease of getting sex and the prestige girls attach to that thing under their leg at the expense of brains or character is just too overbloated...

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by casspersteve: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Forget that thing. its people like you who deceive girls to do random testing... In those days when our fathers and mothers married as virgins....dem still dey na....

Too much experiments brings about comparison which in turn results to dissatisfaction- Maychang

Thats why most ladies cheat when they get married cos them don test upandan....

Sensible post so far kudos
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by paschal47(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
trilobite:

let me rephrase: did she date you for three years without having sex?
Bros yes ooo

Na wetin we agree
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by modsfucker: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why won't you?

Can you?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, virgins are as scarce as the US dollar.
I can't stop laughing
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Jakasibo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
why not..sex isn't the most Paramount..
So the most Paramount is.........
MONEY ba?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by escapellee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
you want a trust worthy,descret and experienced masque to massage your body to ease out stress. Call, message or whatsapp message on this number 07033543846. or shappalee@gmail.com. for both sex genders.lagos and abuja based only. most especially for lagos base. have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Horlertoungy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Viking007:
but You can have sex with non virgins?
That is if am not dating anyone by that time
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by bejeria101(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes! 2years going on to the 3rd year. We both talked abt it and drew that line.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1metre: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rexhenrex:
thats the kind of relation i prefare i hate sex and the girls av been with tend to break up with me after pretending not to like it too.
u hate sex, see your mouth. Your type no de gree landlord pikin rest. Or maybe u be soupy William grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ollah2: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
yedidiah:
This is why we need to delight ourselves in The Lord so that he can give us the desires of our heart( Give us his desire as the desire of our heart) unless you love God more than yourself, you won't see beyond sex and immortality when it comes to having fun in your relationship.

Keep kwayet..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by metallisc(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
why not..sex isn't the most Paramount..

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by metallisc(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yes who sex ep .. one can always lick ..
Op yessss

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by truekingmike(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
What's the fucking primary point of datin? huh

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1metre: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

hmm...i dont trust this your babe...but jus incase she's not deceiving you...You can wait till she's ready if not, quit the relationship. whats the point having so much urges and yet get punishment from your babe.
this is where cheating comes in y dear
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by luckyboss(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Without sex there's no love..
So without love there's no dating.

I can't date without sex...
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nickymezor(f): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sure, why not.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by benjanny(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes i can date without sex but will be when i see a farmer that plants his or her crops on the air
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by elaigwusimona(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Forget that thing. its people like you who deceive girls to do random testing... In those days when our fathers and mothers married as virgins....dem still dey na....

Too much experiments brings about comparison which in turn results to dissatisfaction- Maychang

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Angel1696: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
sex is very sweet but not satisfactory so there is more to live than sex.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1metre: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na so I toast one chick,she came with that no seexx thing, I agreed, one month, two months and 2 weeks, one Sunday she visited, we were playing game on the pc, didn't know what made her start kissing me roughly, from there one tin led to one tin, we do am. When we finished, she started asking me 'what did we do' since that day, na she d browse for styles grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by rafox2510: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?
CAPITAL NO
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by elaigwusimona(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
if she can date me without asking for money, then am ok becuz u cant predict them as they are likely to change at anytime

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
kolinton007:

if dats you on ur dp, then you're beautiful..

Iyamm blushing grin cheesy

Thanks swtz kiss
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Tommy25(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.
baba u kan lie 4 afrika oh smiley
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.
baba u kan lie 4 afrika oh
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by onimcee1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
I am presently dating without sex. sex will only come in after taking her to the alter.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Hushee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:
Yelz ke....done that severally but they didnt last for long...Male species find it difficult to wait.
I dont think so, the problem usually comes from the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Ademoore07(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmm. I never wish it that way, but it happened to me. She declared that no sex untill we got married. 4 years don waka oooo cool
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Hushee(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Abi o, God bless you jare.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I can... I have never demanded a kiss from all the ladies I have dated so far let alone sex.. Some of us only need Sex to make babies

Nobody should quote me

I will quote u....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.