Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44940 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Which kain question bi diz na?

It shows that you are not using the organ that can bring you much more satisfaction as often as you should. Your brain is capable of giving you more rewarding experiences than sex, try stimulating it often by practicing mental and spiritual exercises, good luck
all dis one na insult oo my dear
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vikky014:
so the only way to know a virgin is by penetration??welldone o
lol mama d mama i must greet u oo. hw pesin wan tk check nah
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by MrCEO69(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?

Yes, as a matter of fact am still a virgin in a r/ship...@24
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Horlertoungy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
i pray ur wish come to pass. but hw at u suce shz a virgin? is it cos she was too tight wen u tried penetrating? most girls, especially slim girls are tight naturally even when they have been deflowered in the past they may still bleed or feel like a virgin wen avin sex after a long time. don't be deceived bro
By penetrating, you've deflowered her already but she's a kinda lady who is barred from visiting or being visited by her parents that I know fully well.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
ebubey:
BULA!
lmao....cynthia lemme na
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by meshinoye(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Love is not sex and love is not money. It's should be no sex and no financial obligations! It's all about love and love.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Igbo20(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
what else do i need from my bebe oder than sex
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Preetiex:
I dont believe u sir
uhm....but why?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Vikky014(f): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
lol mama d mama i must greet u oo. hw pesin wan tk check nah
go to the hospital for test
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lainjnr(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have actually dated a girl for 1 year without sex but she later Bleep up..... if you dey say you go know say she be Virgin by mere looking... bro you are on the long tin..... sex is paramount and important...
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by alex81(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Which kain question bi diz na?

It shows that you are not using the organ that can bring you much more satisfaction as often as you should. Your brain is capable of giving you more rewarding experiences than sex, try stimulating it often by practicing mental and spiritual exercises, good luck

mental n spiritual exercise like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Movic7070(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Can you eat without mouth? angry
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Horlertoungy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
being a virgin is d only exception. but u have to b very sure she is .and hw do u knw she is wen u av not penetrated her_?
I've put my finger into her and I could feel the presence of hymen. More so, research proved that a virgin girl doesn't have a specific date for her menstrual cycles, the date changes every month
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by dasilver20(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Am in a relationship and we are both virgins ,we have both decided to stay away from sex and its working out although it is not easy because we are both humans

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
OF COURSE.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by GodblessNig247(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no o dont like questions

Lol. Don't have a dirty mind pls. Are u Afonja or Ipob? grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by BobHIGHNESS(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Will she offer me money, clothes or what? I don't date for love or other vanity items, i date only for sex

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by HARDDON: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
dasilver20:
Am in a relationship and we are both virgins ,we have both decided to stay away from sex and its working out although it is not easy because we are both humans

yes, continue angry
lie to us more. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Horlertoungy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Viking007:
Pls how do you cope? I'm presently in the exact same ish. We just started, mehn its not easy at all! embarassed
O boy the thing no easy o but so far am a secondary virgin too and I've made up my mind not to have sex with a virgin till my wedding day, I'm still coping.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can date for as long as I want without sex. I kinda understand the spiritual dimensions of sex...so I just don't don't with anyone. But the problem is ladies and thier deceitful ways. She will be telling u no sex relationship and be banging another dude somewhere, even some church girls will tell u d same just to save face...but hypocritically be sleeping with oda guys even some few days to the wedding. Abstinence will always be the best...but u know women can't be trusted. If I wan marry babe...I'll just be close friends with her...not let her to friend zone me o...observed her like FBI....make her fall in love...propose...gbam marry all in about a month. 70% of girls that say no sex relationships end up giving someone else the cookie on a regular.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Horlertoungy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
rozayx5:

lol
another scammer has used this one cheesy cheesy cheesy
i saw gnashing of the teeth in a vision cheesy cheesy
I can't exhaust my saliva just to prove myself to you. say whatever you like.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by choix007(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tried it in my first r/ship, it wasn't fun. As for now hell NO! Sex must be involved

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Horlertoungy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
maestroz:

Wetin u dey tie? Somtin DAT has been drilled 6inches...
I won't be surprised wen u discover..
ok
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by emmyblow: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
No.Co's if you no test how will you endure if she has booming smells.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by trilobite: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
paschal47:
I once dated a girl for three years without sex, but for now with the way girls are, I don't think it is possible

let me rephrase: did she date you for three years without having sex?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lalas247(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
I guess mynd is doing his job. Though I feel he attach sentiment to some monikers like my main I deactivated. My bans on that one were usually length.

Pass it on to me. I'm starving sef.
Here hun made some for you ..
About to watch this programme Grimm do u like sci-fi ?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Well if she has something better than sex to offer... Why not..

You said it all brother, If I meet a respectful, beautiful lady with a great career and she tells me "no sex" I will never bring up the topic again till after marriage but I will make my inquiry to be such everything is alright with her. A few months ago a lady asks me "can't you date without sex", I replied " I can " but I couldn't tell her on what grounds I could do that, it will be an insult to her- she still a student, therefore, she has nothing to offer to me I will only end up spending my money. Though if she was in the medical or engineering field I would have considered.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Here hun made some for you ..
About to watch this programme Grimm do u like sci-fi ?
Have fun!, I don't do sci-fi. Adventure or romance would do.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by frankchuks66(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can't

Kongi is a mad man
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
BiggyB242:

You said it all brother, If I meet a respectful, beautiful lady with a great career and she tells me "no sex" I will never bring up the topic again till after marriage but I will make my inquiry to be such everything is alright with her. A few months ago a lady asks me "can't you date without sex", I replied " I can " but I couldn't tell her on what grounds I could do that, it will be an insult to her- she still a student, therefore, she has nothing to offer to me I will only end up spending my money. Though if she was in the medical or engineering field I would have considered.
I can date a working class woman if she says no sex before marriage. But a student?? My brother!!! She will turn u into a fool.. A lot of girls who are engaged and are students are still fvcking guys in d university as well.. Dis no be something wey I hear.. Na live stuff...

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Viking007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:

O boy the thing no easy o but so far am a secondary virgin too and I've made up my mind not to have sex with a virgin till my wedding day, I'm still coping.
but You can have sex with non virgins?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.