Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) (54179 Views)

What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? / This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Gfish: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Go red light zone for wuse 2......you go c her there. Thank me later
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
So sad. I can relate the family's feeling because I have an uncle that has been missing for twenty years. Went on business to Lagos, no one heard from him again. So sad. We have refused to have a wake on his behalf even till now. I pray she comes home but the possibility is narrow. May God comfort her and all family like us. Amen.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
I am not home and I can't do this using my tablet, Someone pls download the picture and upload the picture through Google image search to see if there any hits on other pictures on Facebook etc. I am not really as touched about her than the poor mom.

OP, Tell the mom to take her picture to real telepathic psychics, they will visualize her across time and space. They will locate her whether alive or dead and have her reach her mother on telephone, but if she is dead, she will contact her mom through dreams.

Life is a crazy game mehn, just when you think yours is the greatest challenge, you read shitt like this. Damn.

4 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by imma2(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Let me consult iffa...

They should hold that her uncle. His story doesn't add up angry

1 Like

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by EternalTruth: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingLennon:
She's chilling with her boyfriend in onitsha...She will be back when the recession is over.
since 2008 she's been Chilling with her boyfriend?
olodo where u keep your senses ni?

2 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by EternalTruth: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Gfish:
Go red light zone for wuse 2......you go c her there. Thank me later
must u guys joke over everything??
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by fruitsville: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
All this girls no dey hear word!!!!
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
This lady is under spell or how can one explain this?. A lady that sherished her mum suddenly stopped comunication with her mother?. This is not ordinary. Let us all raise our voice into the lord in prayer that she should be restless until she visits her mum. She cannot hide from GOD
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Pylony(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
So since 2008 you guys did not get it that there is some thing fishy until now?
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by teemy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
@ezana1, get uncle's call logs of the period and use truecaller.com to verify names of the callers. also add more of her pictures here so kano members can see more of what she looks like just in case she has been married off and respond if seen.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Have u pple checked Elegushi beach,everything dey happen der,girl dey der wen never hear from der family for like 15 yrs,no b joke pls,i saw a girl dat we all tot had traveled of d country forr like 18 to 20 yrs, was shock when I saw her der

2 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by treach(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why is d uncle d only person with info abt d girl and d so to say boyfriend?

why did she leave his house to stay alone?.

Frm d write up, nt stated if any arms of d law has been informed on dis matter.

And also frm d story, she loves her mum so much to stay away for 9yrs without communicating her.

So dis disappearance is suspicious..

3 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by bfire(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
They should start questioning the uncle

2 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Slimmos(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
They should check everywhere in Kano..Who knows, she might have been converted and hypnotized. U guys know HW these people behave. U can also check the Emir of Kano's palace or that of daura. She might b there serving one old xxxl dicck

2 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Slimmos(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am not home and I can't do this using my tablet, Someone pls download the picture and upload the picture through Google image search to see if there any hits on other pictures on Facebook etc. I am not really as touched about her than the poor mom.

OP, Tell the mom to take her picture to real telepathic psychics, they will visualize her across time and space. They will locate her whether alive or dead and have her reach her mother on telephone, but if she is dead, she will contact her mom through dreams.

Life is a crazy game mehn, just when you think yours is the greatest challenge, you read shitt like this. Damn.
All these ur investigations... Do u really live in Nigeria?
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Slimmos:
All these ur investigations... Do u really live in Nigeria?
I live on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Another pic of her

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

I wish I knew any of those telepathic psychics, maybe this would have been long solved
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is why as parents, its important and compulsory that where our daughters stays in school must be known and her choice of school must be a school where three to four people close to the family are schooling..
This help in monitoring them and at the same time having a feel of security..
The best way is to contact the police..
Is that so??
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
teemy:
@ezana1, get uncle's call logs of the period and use truecaller.com to verify names of the callers. also add more of her pictures here so kano members can see more of what she looks like just in case she has been married off and respond if seen.
The uncle can't remember the time, month, year the guy called, Ideas like this came up much later, and then call logs and even his last phone is lost
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by davidkingrichie(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sorry to say, but this girl is dead. If you are doubtful, go consult your nearest pastor/oracle/buddha/imam
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by MinorityTribe: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
She is dead, That's the only logical explanation. Sorry.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by MinorityTribe: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Is this some kind of a Joke? Please stop it.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by austine911(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
That her uncle's is in the better position to know the where about of that young lady. My instinct tells me so.

2 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Esepayne(f): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
pray they find her soon, Amen
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by freshinko: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
It's either this lady is hypnotised and married off, or that She unfortunately died in the hand of those who hypnotised her for sexual gratification. Hence, they covered any possible means of tracing her by her relatives. Again going by the story, i must say that her uncle is very irresponsible. Or better still, he has something in his cupboard. Well, if it's not her destiny to go in this horrific way, i pray Jesus Christ will locate her.

4 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
davidkingrichie:
Sorry to say, but this girl is dead. If you are doubtful, go consult your nearest pastor/oracle/buddha/imam
pastors I have visited uniformly confirms she's alive, like very sure
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by uvalued(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Etizz:
jeez......since 2008?

dat is a long time oh, God I pray she surface someday.......
two things are involved for so long

1. accident that might result in burnt beyond recognition
2. ritual killings which cannot be accounted
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Mintayo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
The Uncle needs to be asked some serious questions. The guy that called the uncle too. Something is definitely not right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by 2Mekus: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Check my profile and e-mail me let's talk.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Moving4: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dats a long time nw o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.