Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) (54182 Views)

What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? / This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your concerns, some of you even called to give suggestions, that really tells a lot for some Nigerians, we also have very good people in this country, God bless you.
Meanwhile I have made some talks with her mum to visit kano and as expected she didn't object, so once she's paid her salary, the journey will start cos she's not being paid for some months now as a primary school teacher in cross river state
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
I wish this reached the front page, please mods save a family
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Them send you go school, you say book no sweet na man come sweet you? angry
See the misery you have put your innocent mum into now? undecided
Heartless child sad
It's so unfair cry
Only God knows if she is alive. If she is I am sure things aren't well lipsrsealed
The mother can adopt many orphans to fill the space.
PIKIN NA PIKIN WHETHER BLOOD OR NOT kiss
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by quest003: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
ezana1:
I wish this reached the front page, please mods save a family
it was on the front page two days ago
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
quest003:
it was on the front page two days ago
Really, I didn't notice
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by quest003: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2017
ezana1:
Really, I didn't notice
it might not have exceeded just a page if it wasn't on the front page. It was posted there, that's why you have this lot of comment
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by delpee(f): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Was this case ever reported to the police?
I think it's possible to get the call log for the Uncle's phone with the assistance of the police. That should reveal the phone number of the 'lover' that called if he truly exists.

I pray that she's found hale and hearty. Nothing is impossible to those who believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.