Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) (54181 Views)

What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? / This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Etizz: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
uvalued:

two things are involved for so long

1. accident that might result in burnt beyond recognition
2. ritual killings which cannot be accounted

exactly, but I don't want to believe she is dead, I pray they find her oh, only God knows best.

there are some case where the missing people were found after 10years later.... I pray her case is like dat o
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Almost ten years?

If she had give enough birth since then, the pikin go don enter secondary school o.

My guess is that she was hypnotized by the guy she's staying with. Or probably the uncle has something to do with it. There must be a reason why she packed out of her uncle's house.

The OP and the rest of the family should go to the police and let them put out a search warrant for her both in Kanu and Jos and Maybe even Abuja.

Let her face be splashed on the newspapers. I'm sure, she'll be found.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by shukudi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
ezana1:
findings have been done at Jos, not sure of how to go about it at kano, not even sure she's there
oga, u said a man told the uncle they both live as lovers in Kano. Abeg go check the puddahs there, starting frm d emir's palace, she might be a nijja now.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by rennylaw(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
ezana1:
The uncle can't remember the time, month, year the guy called, Ideas like this came up much later, and then call logs and even his last phone is lost

Bros, that Uncle has loads of questions to answer. He has lots of clues .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by chronique(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
If the girl in question wasn't irresponsible, you guys wouldn't have to be looking for her after 9 yrs. Send a child to school and instead of reading books, the idiot goes to live with a lover and doesn't even call anyone to say she's going to xyz place. I don't know how some parents raised their kids to the extent that they can misbehave terribly without being bothered. With all my stubbornness as a young man, I wouldn't even dare try such a thing in my father's house. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Candyrain(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Since she has set foot in north then one alhaji probably would have charmed her, converted her to Islam and then marry her.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hope this is not another force conversions to Islam
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by fortunejum: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Since 2008. Na whao.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by InvestinOwerri(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Kano too big to find person o, something tells me she doesn't want to be found. With the guy calling on her behalf and stuff.

Make her mama pray really hard. I pray she calls them and let her folks be at rest.

If anyone wan decide to run off it's better to give your folks heads up not to find you instead of all these yawa.
I dont need a prophet to tell me she has been kidnapped, islamised and is in the custody of one of the emirs over their in the north. They should start their search in the fortress of Sanusi immediately!!!
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
your people should try kano she might b there
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by uboma(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
ezana1:
findings have been done at Jos, not sure of how to go about it at kano, not even sure she's there

Why not approach a popular radio station in Kano State and arrange to have her details announced on air in both Hausa and English languages?

I pray she's found in one piece.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by uboma(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
You may have to visit her bank again to find out the location of the last transaction carried out by her.

You may need a Police report to get this done except you have a close friend working at the bank who could assist to look up her account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by uboma(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
chronique:
If the girl in question wasn't irresponsible, you guys wouldn't have to be looking for her after 9 yrs. Send a child to school and instead of reading books, the idiot goes to live with a lover and doesn't even call anyone to say she's going to xyz place. I don't know how some parents raised their kids to the extent that they can misbehave terribly without being bothered. With all my stubbornness as a young man, I wouldn't even dare try such a thing in my father's house. Nonsense!!!

This is not necessary now.

The deed has been done.

Join the op in prayers on her behalf

2 Likes

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by tete7000(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
lanrejoe10:
No one is really lost in life.... We're all under the watchful eyes of God whether dead or alive... God will bring her back home alive...IJN

Where you get this your logic from? Those who go to hell are eternally forgotten in the sight of God. Aside that, if a lost relative is dead or can't be traced, he/she is physically lost to those who owns him/her.

17 The wicked go down to the realm of the dead,
all the nations that forget God.
Psalm 9:17
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by little16: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
they should take her picture the synagogue church. God is going to shock the devil there.

1 Like

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
austine911:
That her uncle's is in the better position to know the where about of that young lady. My instinct tells me so.
Me too. I'm not God and can't say for sure what the truth is. But the uncle's story and behaviour is sketchy. Why did she leave his house to get her place? What did he do to warrant that? Why lose the only link/number to her after months she's been missing? What does he mean by his number is lost? I presume he is a business man and must have heard of welcome back seeing as he has need to keep the same number. Something is not quite adding with that uncle.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
I saw her in sambisa forest
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by mamadsquare: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
ezana1:
The uncle can't remember the time, month, year the guy called, Ideas like this came up much later, and then call logs and even his last phone is lost
You say someone has been missing for quite a while, her uncle was supposedly contacted by someone who claimed to be her boyfriend, the next rational thing to do would be to alert other members of the family especially her mom, but he didn't do that, he didn't save the guy's number, he can't remember the year or month the guy called? It smells all fishy, pardon me but maybe what you should be searching for is closure. That uncle of hers knows something that you oters don't know.
The supposed call from her boyfriend to announce himself as being her boyfriend, that she lives with him and that he decided to call because he is on a business trip will be to what aim exactly? The uncle might just have told that tale in order for you to look away or not think that she might be no more.
Ofcourse, this might be all speculation but please think deep about these things, the relationship she had with the uncle, the reason for her insistence on moving out of his house and so on. Try as much as possible to be objective and not emotional while digging for the truth.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Go to
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Gabby91:

Me too. I'm not God and can't say for sure what the truth is. But the uncle's story and behaviour is sketchy. Why did she leave his house to get her place? What did he do to warrant that? Why lose the only link/number to her after months she's been missing? What does he mean by his number is lost? I presume he is a business man and must have heard of welcome back seeing as he has need to keep the same number. Something is not quite adding with that uncle.
he retrieved his sim but lost most of his contacts and all calls logs
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
I feel d mother's pain.bt she go dey heartless oooo if she is somewere wit a guy witout tinking abt her family.tins like dis kills one faster
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
mamadsquare:

You say someone has been missing for quite a while, her uncle was supposedly contacted by someone who claimed to be her boyfriend, the next rational thing to do would be to alert other members of the family especially her mom, but he didn't do that, he didn't save the guy's number, he can't remember the year or month the guy called? It smells all fishy, pardon me but maybe what you should be searching for is closure. That uncle of hers knows something that you oters don't know.
The supposed call from her boyfriend to announce himself as being her boyfriend, that she lives with him and that he decided to call because he is on a business trip will be to what aim exactly? The uncle might just have told that tale in order for you to look away or not think that she might be no more.
Ofcourse, this might be all speculation but please think deep about these things, the relationship she had with the uncle, the reason for her insistence on moving out of his house and so on. Try as much as possible to be objective and not emotional while digging for the truth.
Thanks so much Sir, you might have a point, I will talk to her mum to really inquire from her brother if it was really to calm her
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
mamadsquare:

And why it had to be the uncle that was called. Not even her dear mother.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by ezana1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mskrisx:

And why it had to be the uncle that was called. Not even her dear mother.
the guy said he stumbled on her uncles number from her belongings
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by sshalom(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2017
With GOD all things are possible.
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by inpeace: 1:38am On Mar 19, 2017
ezana1:

to be frank, her uncle is a suspect in this case because he have tried to divert attention by claiming that a guy called, her uncle's story is fake. He know what happened to that girl. based on your story, If Blessing was to be his daughter

1. would he have lost the number of the man who called?
2. The claim by the uncle is a ploy to make the parent relaxed and think that the girl is chilling with a guy
3. He knows that the girl would never return, that is why he is confident in cooking the story
4. What was the reasons that lead to blessing leaving the uncle's house
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by diva90: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2017
That's almost 10 years now. It would be a miracle if she's still alive and found
Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2017
EternalTruth:
since 2008 she's been Chilling with her boyfriend?
olodo where u keep your senses ni?
Did i comment it for u??

1 Like

Re: Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) by longerthroat(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2017
she must have been under a spell... or brainwashed by the guy... Na prayers alone can bring her back. good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.