Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (19289 Views)

Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
That one na die
lefulefu:
dis one on green sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:
coolestchris why na? grin grin grin grin grin...tempting me with ukwu this hot sunday afternoon .i mean just loook at yansh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You finally made a choice cheesy, Chaii this one b making me consider d yansh parole ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:

You finally made a choice cheesy, Chaii this one b making me consider d yansh parole ooo grin grin
u cant resist a woman"s ukwu grin grin grin grin grin.na dere power dey grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
You af taken this ur joblessness too far. Now see wat it af turned u into

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
K
L0velyn:
You af taking this ur joblessness too far. Now see wat it af turned u into
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:
Op, I just came back from church ooo, and i rededicated my life to Christ today, which kain thing b this na angry

Lalas247 I no see ur pic here na cheesy
thank jesu u sef know say she carry figure 8 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by eightsin(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
I can't find my Vaseline cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by firstking01(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just heard vaseline price has gone up
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u cant resist a woman"s ukwu grin grin grin grin grin.na dere power dey grin

Tru tho, but it takes d wisdom of an elder statesman like we to appreciate d power of Bobbie grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

thank jesu u sef know say she carry figure 8 cheesy

I didn't say So oo lipsrsealed, but I won't dispute that FACT either grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by grad2012(f): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jodha:
Pepper dem gang..
this is serious pepper grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Tru tho, but it takes d wisdom of an elder statesman like we to appreciate d power of Bobbie grin cheesy grin
hehe where blenze miliki comes frm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Just heard vaseline price has gone up
hmmm buhari

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who u want date from nairaland as a major stake holder here
lefulefu:

hmmm buhari
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Chuknovski(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
all of them in my bed at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe where blenze miliki comes frm cheesy

Correct guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Greedy person
Chuknovski:
all of them in my bed at the same time grin
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Correct guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by JONSYN7154: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
I'll date non of them because non is as beautiful as my girlfriend. QED

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Chuknovski(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bluezy13:
When will this boy start thinking about his future

The pictures though...
don make ma dick kick for inside church

Maka save this page first and concentrate on the word of the Lawd!

Vaseline boys grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Who u want date from nairaland as a major stake holder here
no worry about me cheesy.dem no go gree for me cos i no get money cheesy.make i go make my millions first grin.by d way wetin u do lovelyn wey she dey vex wit u?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Chuknovski(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Greedy person
jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leave that saucy girl ,i have already written her off..she is not my type
lefulefu:

no worry about me cheesy.dem no go gree for me cos i no get money cheesy.make i go make my millions first grin.by d way wetin u do l0velyn wey she dey vex wit u?
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pick one
Chuknovski:

jealousy grin
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Leave that saucy girl ,i have already written her off..she is not my type
u mean am? cheesy..she"s lightskinned oo with a pesky bust.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Chuknovski(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Pick one

guy this shit reminds me of my birthday on Friday, was soo confused who to pick at the club see gals every where,
well since you want me to pick one,I will take the one with grey top and pants taking selfie

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
If u study her properly,u will notice she is manner less...
lefulefu:

u mean am? cheesy..she"s lightskinned oo with a pesky bust.
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Near white door
Chuknovski:

guy this shit reminds me of my birthday on Friday, was soo confused who to pick at the club see gals every where,
well since you want me to pick one,I will take the one with grey top and pants taking selfie
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:
Op, I just came back from church ooo, and i rededicated my life to Christ today, which kain thing b this na angry

Lefulefu Comman pick ur choice here oo, going by what u told me, ur specs are abundant here grin cheesy

Lalas247 I no see ur pic here na cheesy

U wey no dey go Church

go todaY?

Brother fear God naaaa sad

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

U wey no dey go Church

go todaY?

Brother fear God naaaa sad

Y u dey monitor upandan today na?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
2000 views ,girls and boys are looking for hot girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / What's Your Relationship Status ? / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.