Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (19195 Views)

Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by adexdon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
speechless

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
My guy don weak
adexdon:
speechless
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by HARKKEEEM(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Big asses and big boobs... it's not all about that

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by adexdon(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
My guy don weak

I just pity d op life...simple

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by 1234onyekwe: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
thesicilian:
Tell us about their characters.
make dem gree follow u first before u talk of character.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Y u dey monitor upandan today na?
I want U to go Heaven

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Y
adexdon:

I just pity d op life...simple
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

I want U to go Heaven

That decision is mine to make not urs. Bia, take ya time oo angry.
I think u are best ignored cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
1234onyekwe:
make dem gree follow u first before u talk of character.
Lol. I like doing my homework first before asking a lady out. Makes it easier to weed out the unwanted ones.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Chuknovski(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Near white door
exactly you get eyes gal #11

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Yinkey6(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
My penis don bend finish
u Yes o Qalh, come see, something....... ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Na wa oh..this girls are just too much
Yinkey6:
u Yes o Qalh, come see, something....... ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Yinkey6(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Yes Oo.
THEy are all Tempting ,

I dedicate this thread to the VASLINE Crew and QHal.........

Now Playing

Young Thug - Twerk..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Shegzy8(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Since polygamy is not an abomination,i will marry them all and die early...cos them go kill person

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by hollamat(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
so u this boy allow the devil to use u to get to me on Sunday that we all surpose to be holy

we shall the girl in d last pics in d office seem okay for me

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by adexdon(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Y

all diz gal can kill person

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Bluezy13(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chuknovski:

Vaseline boys grin

Hehehe... That's the way forward

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by STILESGANG: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
None, for one they all seem shallow. Seems the only thing they have going for them is there big ass

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by abah009: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
ALL OF THEM JOOR. ABI OLIVER TWIST JOOR.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jodha:
Pepper dem gang..

smiley smiley

Funny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know I hardly do this.. But let me indulge for once. Partake of the lighter notes.

I GO WITH NINE (9). Yes.

No. Not because of the curves and all.

It is because of the office setting photo.

I am assuming it is real and she works. At least she isn't all curves. I am assuming she's got brains too. Beauty and Brains.

Nothing is a better turn on and motivation for me- Beauty and Brain.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2017
How can you look at these pictures and still call yourself an atheist?!

"...the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD" ----- Psalm 33:5

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by 1mmanuel(m): 4:58am On Mar 20, 2017
oh boy I prefer very fat women(ssbbw) badly
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2017
1mmanuel:
oh boy I prefer very fat women(ssbbw) badly

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by 1mmanuel(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks, a little more bigger
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh ye son of Adam...
finish am
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
coolestchris:
finish am
huh?
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Girls no comment
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Eglobalma: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol this is a joke compared to my instagram timeline. u literally will start crying..see the best girls africa has to offer on my tl by the min.
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eglobalma:
Lol this is a joke compared to my instagram timeline. u literally will start crying..see the best girls africa has to offer on my tl by the min.
indeed
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Yinkey6(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
coolestchris:
Qhal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth? / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.