Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (19151 Views)

Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol pray for us wink
The world is yours already. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

The world is yours already. smiley
Is that what ur pastor said undecided me I dont see o

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

So what are guys
How many of una get 6 pack sef undecided
Oya lets see
We fed up .. haba .. only girls girls dey get all the heat
U guys nko
its a proven fact dat girls don't fall for six packs anymore.. Even Linda wants a guy with money ...

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
If a girl is fine,u don't need to beg her to upload,she will upload to mark her territory
Cutehector:
guy chill abeg
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Is that what ur pastor said undecided me I dont see o
Nope, that's what my WM tells me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
They go,una never baf
Lalas247:

Lol how can u do this to NL babes
First una drop jessica photo now dis

U want low self esteem to kill half of us grin you want us to steal and go do surgery ni grin
What is all dis
I dont like it o ..
see as girls dey view as guest no one can comment grin

Wey kimbra sef

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
its a proven fact dat girls don't fall for six packs anymore.. Even Linda wants a guy with money ...

Lol really !
Me i like a guy that works out o .. who money epp sad
Ok lets see urs .. make dem see how hot ur bank ac is ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op, I just came back from church ooo, and i rededicated my life to Christ today, which kain thing b this na angry

Lefulefu Comman pick ur choice here oo, going by what u told me, ur specs are abundant here grin cheesy

Lalas247 I no see ur pic here na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
They go,una never baf
But why
We still try small now at least give us small credit cry
Papa God no bless us reach those girls

But one and two undecided really grin .. even my toe fine pass am

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol really !
Me i like a guy that works out o .. who money epp sad
Ok lets see urs .. make dem see how hot ur bank ac is ..
I don't keep my money in d bank.. My money is kept in hidden places in my room . wana see cash?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:
Op, I just came back from church ooo, and i rededicated my life to Christ today, which kain thing b this na angry

Lefulefu Comman pick ur choice here oo, going by what u told me, ur specs are abundant here grin cheesy

Lalas247 I no see ur pic here na cheesy
Imagineeeee
Can u imagineeee Op just hurt my feeling this sunday morning
Water almost comot for my eye sef cry infact im going
*driver take me home pls *

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
I don't keep my money in d bank.. My money is kept in hidden places in my room . wana see cash?
Lol in your room
Hector u no well o .. thank u i no wan see its ok grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Am not ready to have meaningless chats with a faceless
Lalas247:

But why
We still try small now at least give us small credit cry
Papa God no bless us reach those girls

But one and two undecided really grin .. even my toe fine pass am
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
But its me bumbae cry chris n u my nicca
Chai
See heart break

See u later .. make i rind corner go cry

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol in your room
Hector u no well o .. thank u i no wan see its ok grin
no its not ok.. I want to prove to u dat I am endowed

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
no its not ok.. I want to prove to u dat I am endowed
Ask Reiign angry

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:

She's Bumbae1.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by deathstroke(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

So what are guys
How many of una get 6 pack sef undecided
Oya lets see
We fed up .. haba .. only girls girls dey get all the heat
U guys nko
guys no dey wor-wor joor grin natural af tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Ask Reiign angry
ur bodyguard? Again?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
deathstroke:
guys no dey wor-wor joor grin natural af tongue
Lol u never see something make i go find dat photo
Its because u are blessed
Some ppl are not so lucky wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Imagineeeee
Can u imagineeee Op just hurt my feeling this sunday morning
Water almost comot for my eye sef cry infact im going
*driver take me home pls *

U want me to kill that driver for u abii grin.

But why op exclude u na, slide into his PM make u send am ur pic, am sure he would update d thread with yours cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
ur bodyguard? Again?
My first husband grin what u mean tongue
Body guard na butch, spade n jack ..( and the guys who uses big words .. if i type his name everyone is dead) grin dey looking at u in 3d

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:

U want me to kill that driver for u abii grin.

But why op exclude u na, slide into his PM make u send am ur pic, am sure he would update d thread with yours cheesy grin tongue
No mind chris
His been looking for my trouble since 18bc grin

Leave my driver o ., dat guy na world class driver grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

My first husband grin what u mean tongue
Body guard na butch, spade n jack ..( and the guys who uses big words .. if i type his name everyone is dead) grin dey looking at u in 3d
lol ur bingo dogs.. I can give dem some bones to chew.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

No mind chris
His been looking for my trouble since 18bc grin

Leave my driver o ., dat guy na world class driver grin

Ngbo? Chris stop looking for her trouble na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
lol ur bingo dogs.. I can give dem some bones to chew.
Make dem ketch u grin
So u didnt go to church either undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Make dem ketch u grin
So u didnt go to church either undecided
lol .. I'll feed them with cow dung.. I did go to church. Did u?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

She's Bumbae1.
OK lemme see her picture though... grin grin
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

But its me bumbae cry chris n u my nicca
Chai
See heart break

See u later .. make i rind corner go cry
u should have indicated
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
u should have indicated

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
lol .. I'll feed them with cow dung.. I did go to church. Did u?
Yas
Catholic quick service in and out ..

Let me go browse topics

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
OK lemme see her picture though... grin grin

With her permission, I'll post it here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.