Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (19149 Views)

Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Indeed..any of them fit kill fly
thesicilian:
It's you now. Abi no be u dey present dem for auction?
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by newyorks(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:
omo plz lord save me 4rm temptation.....tongue tongue

abeg na all of em i want
bro we hav same taste.i want them one after another seriely.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeria ladies are blessed
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by skyman200(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
The last one
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
LOL! I dey inside church o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by 0menkadies: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Six

Today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Tokziby: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
The first one is a lesbian, cos of that picture on her wall showing 3 nude girls ehn??

erm erm... I dont know how to say this but that girl on Trampoline, do u happen to have her number or insta account, i want to tell her something a fery fery important something to gidi gannnnn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Oh, glory glory glory to the Lord. (oh glory)

Oh, glory glory glory to the Lord (Hallelujah...)

Hossana..... Hossana, Hossana.

Blessed be the name of Lord..ooooorrrrrrddd

Hossana..... Hossana, Hossana.

Blessed be the name of Lord.

my brother grin the tempt isstrrrrooooong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by bankable: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
op u should arrested for attempted murder u wan kill person

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Bluezy13(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hehehe...

Girls no go comment. Bad belle go kill them

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
I believe u
REIIGN:
LOL! I dey inside church o cheesy
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Na wa see choice
How will dey pick one Op u wan kill person pikin grin even me wey be girl mouth open like jesu ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
I want reduce their ego
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

Girls no go comment. Bad belle go kill them
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa see choice
How will dey pick one Op u wan kill person pikin grin even me wey be girl mouth open like jesu ..
u don see babes wey hot pass u na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
I knew it
I thought hmmm Reiign is not here maybe the deliverance has finally started working

But oh no

I just looked up and what do i see above me Reiign undecided grin sweeri God must deiliver u its by force grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
u don see babes wey hot pass u na cheesy

Lol una no go let me wear batty rider or hot pants
U for see something grin
See them not one bashing if i wear pant now
Whole nl shutdown
Why una wicked like this grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lefulefu kimbra food done ready abeg approach with caution grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
I knew it
I thought hmmm Reii.gn is not here maybe the deliverance has finally started working

But oh no

I just looked up and what do i see above me Reii.gn undecided grin sweeri God must deiliver u its by force grin

And ayam still in church o sad

I had to scroll down so fast gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol una no go let me wear batty rider or hot pants
U for see something grin
See them not one bashing if i wear pant now
Whole nl shutdown
Why una wicked like this grin
taaaa... See I dare u to post a hot pic on Nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

And ayam still in church o sad

I had to scroll down so fast gringrin
Hahaha ... how are u concentrating grin
This thread like mini heaven for u ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
U just deh urge to see ugly girl
Cutehector:
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
Lol u want make i no marry abi . The devil is a liar grin
Hector i can u dont like me ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Which one
From slaynigerians on instagram
Lol how can u do this to NL babes
First una drop jessica photo now dis

U want low self esteem to kill half of us grin you want us to steal and go do surgery ni grin
What is all dis
I dont like it o ..
see as girls dey view as guest no one can comment grin

Wey kimbra sef

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
U just deh urge to see ugly girl
guy chill abeg

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Hahaha ... how are u concentrating grin This thread like mini heaven for u ..

There is a God somewhere cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u want make i no marry abi . The devil is a liar grin
Hector i can u dont like me ..
dey there dey pretend..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
guy chill abeg
Lol dat guy today u fine tomorrow u ugly grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

There is a God somewhere cheesycheesy
Lol pray for us wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol dat guy today u fine tomorrow u ugly grin
guys aren't ugly .

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
guys aren't ugly .
So what are guys
How many of una get 6 pack sef undecided
Oya lets see
We fed up .. haba .. only girls girls dey get all the heat
U guys nko

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu kimbra food done ready abeg approach with caution grin
Happy Sunday, these are exceptional beauties. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.