Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters (33126 Views)

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
komodapson:

an alumnus....take note

You are so stupid... I graduated 2006 from the same institute. Both of us are alumni... How old are you?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gentle2015:

You are so stupid... I graduated 2006 from the same institute. Both of us are alumni... How old are you?
you can only be emotional but sorry the BMC will sustain and make a meal of a scandal out of this because they are paid to do that. Apc failed Nigerians and are even depriving Nigerians from having alternative shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
Slimmos:
U need to go and wash ur brain with hypo. Think of this, Dino is currently doing his master degree in this same university, of he hadn't graduated from that university, how would they have offered him admission into their university for masters again? BTW, my neighbour knows Dino very well, I know Dino wen he was in A.B.U. He was my neighbour course mate and they both graduated the same time after some years due to student unionism that prevented them from graduating earlier on.
[/s]

And people don't use fake certificate to enter school or gain access in Nigeria or bribing your way to fradulent success is foreign to you and Nigeria.?

Please keep quiet and ask the man to show his degree to shame SR.

You people Sabi reason like babies Sha.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thuggish graduate with 7 programs..Lol

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by senitorspeaker(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
The president don't have BSc too So leave him alone. he is a son that hate d way his father runs the family affairs ( he is a senator under APC )
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by ruggedized1: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Rubbish!!!

I know this dude very well... Though, he is thuggish, but this propaganda is dead on arrival..

Come to think of it, this dude speak good English than most of the so called graduates we have on Nairaland

That is the striking thing about the dude. His oratory is quite intimidating
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Kayrich(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am not a fan of Dino but this story can never be true because he was the course rep for his dept from year 1 till he graduated ..I have worked under some of his classmates and one is even currently my account officer and they have always said he was their course rep and he was the gateway between them and lecturers for bribes and all what not

Nooo. I will now tell you that all of that which you said are very very correct except that he still didn't graduated. If u want to believe, make u do and if not its all good either.
His forefathers which my mother belongs too all originated from iluafon-gbedde and later sojourned to ayetoro-gbedde cos the Ist tarred road (kabba-ilorin road) of the area which passed through it.
He has his early age in the town, admitted to ABU later on and towards the end he had an opportunity to travel abroad and couldn't graduate b4 he left.
He's done very well financially abroad for him to relocate back home for polities before year 2003.
So If you hear he didn't graduate, believe me its a very genuine story.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by guiddoti: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Make una go confirm na status with una as Alma mater, before you know it, your name has been deleted from the University. Na advice ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by BabaAduras: 2:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Saao:
Rubbish, cuz he go against buhari candidate rit?

Let him shame the government by publishing his certificate. If he lost it, let apply to the school for a copy.

It very simple story to prove, unless................!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by sharpshap(m): 4:42am On Mar 21, 2017
anyone that oppose the Buhari Government would have a fair share of blackmail. I know Dino Melaye very well back then in ABU Zaria. He graduated with a 3rd class. So look for something else. Because this shit will not sell.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by DavidEsq(m): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am not a fan of Dino but this story can never be true because he was the course rep for his dept from year 1 till he graduated ..I have worked under some of his classmates and one is even currently my account officer and they have always said he was their course rep and he was the gateway between them and lecturers for bribes and all what not
Chai! See proof cheesy. Dis kain proof no be here o
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Slimmos(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

And people don't use fake certificate to enter school or gain access in Nigeria or bribing your way to fradulent success is foreign to you and Nigeria.?

Please keep quiet and ask the man to show his degree to shame SR.

You people Sabi reason like babies Sha.
I don't like talking or bantering with babies.. Try to comprehend my point very well b4 displaying ur ignorance. My point is, there is no way Dino would have gone back to ABU for his master if he had forged their Certificate. He would have gone to another university and not ABU. BTW, Dino and my neighbour graduated same year through amnesty. The V.C got tired of their palava and decided to graduate all of them by force by fire. They never wanted to graduate then cuz what they were getting then was more than wat a 8 to 4 job can give to them. Dino is a graduate of Geography from Ahmadu Bello University.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by oyinkinola: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2017
....DINO!
who insulted me of illitrate and empty head!
I wont take this for him,
he must as a matter of urgency and fair play, vacated the red chamber immidiately!
I'll never take it!
bunch of looter!
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Stevez32(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

Do you have any proof that says he did or have the man himself produced any documentation to show that he did?

i am graduate of abu zaria. Dino is currently running miad in my sch. How do you run a post graduate prog. Without have a cert?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Slimmos:
I don't like talking or bantering with babies.. Try to comprehend my point very well b4 displaying ur ignorance. My point is, there is no way Dino would have gone back to ABU for his master if he had forged their Certificate. He would have gone to another university and not ABU. BTW, Dino and my neighbour graduated same year through amnesty. The V.C got tired of their palava and decided to graduate all of them by force by fire. They never wanted to graduate then cuz what they were getting then was more than wat a 8 to 4 job can give to them. Dino is a graduate of Geography from Ahmadu Bello University.

You are not dino so don't tell me what dino can do or not do.

What's the point in going to another school after getting away with fraud at ABU especially if the same people he bribed are still there to be bribed again.

He got away with it once so what's stopping him from getting away with it all over again.

You are not making any sense.

Btw. Graduating means you graduated with hundreds or thousands of people so how many people have showed up to say yes he graduates because I saw him and we were on the same stage together during graduation.

Who saw him graduating on graduation day.?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by annibro(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

So he graduated from ABU because he used to visit the newspaper stand close to girls hostel and discussing politics?

lmao. You people are funny?

The issue is not about his presence on that campus, it's strictly that he did not graduate from ABU.

OK I get but Dino has always been on the news for d wrong things. How come its now the issue of graduation is popping up? Well its an easy thing to sort out. The List of all graduating students for a particular year can be got from the school senate, simple and short
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
annibro:

OK I get but Dino has always been on the news for d wrong things. How come its now the issue of graduation is popping up? Well its an easy thing to sort out. The List of all graduating students for a particular year can be got from the school senate, simple and short

You, me or Dino are not in any position to determine when and how info is released.

The easiest and best thing to do is for Dino to show us his certificate to shut us all up.

I just wonder why his classmates or graduation mates are not stepping our to defend him or point point out the fact that they saw him on graduation day/that they graduated together or even the school officially saying YES OR NO or if he graduated or not.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by annibro(f): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

You, me or Dino are not in any position to determine when and how info is released.

The easiest and best thing to do is for Dino to show us his certificate to shut us all up.

I just wonder why his classmates or graduation mates are not stepping our to defend him or point point out the fact that they saw him on graduation day/that they graduated together or even the school officially saying YES OR NO or if he graduated or not.

Well, not everyone attends graduation ceremony. I for one was a corper wen called upon for the graduation ceremony. I didn't bother attending, so didnt see no ckassmate after my last paper, but I ve my certificate.
I believe Dino should have his copy. He should just put it up for all to see except he's trying to hide his grade.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
annibro:

Well, not everyone attends graduation ceremony. I for one was a corper wen called upon for the graduation ceremony. I didn't bother attending, so didnt see no ckassmate after my last paper, but I ve my certificate.
I believe Dino should have his copy. He should just put it up for all to see except he's trying to hide his grade.

That's all we ask.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by reuben79: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Rubbish!!!

I know this dude very well... Though, he is thuggish, but this propaganda is dead on arrival..

Come to think of it, this dude speak good English than most of the so called graduates we have on Nairailand
its by speaking english?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by komodapson(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gentle2015:

so sorry about that...never knew u could exhibit such allergies towards the post..I've got what i needed...which is your mental state, state of health.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by dotedote: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Rubbish!!!

Come to think of it, this dude speak good English than most of the so called graduates we have on Nairaland

English is nothing other than a language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / PDP Replaces Kwankwaso's In Law With Takai As Party Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.