Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46645 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ejanla07:

My brother we beat dem upandan now ee ve also collected d drug pushing from dem. Everyone kno we locked down ritual killing

you said you are advanced..am asking in what....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
i have no likes...just mentions....sooo una wan swarm the darkside...

briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg it..!!!!... angry angry angry
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
uno,icc,ai,ipob must go!!!...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Ejanla07: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

you said you are advanced..am asking in what....

Omo they are advanced in giving us painss

Like me and u know we re

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
people without shame.

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
And it is PDP that provided police protection. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

So who provide police protecting for those protesting in support of Patience Jonathan, Saraki, Metuh, Diezani, Etc?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
lexy2014:
well from d pictures, it looks like d voice of Jacob and d hand of Jacob

So it point at PDP..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by simpleseyi: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
onnenka:
How will Yoruba Muslims defend this?

I think you should be asking Biafran Christians.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Did i deny them being hire and paid? I said it's the handowrk of PDP to blackmail FG..

Haba Mallam, stupidity should have limit. I voted and supported Buhari, but that should not make me a Zombie who will defend all his actions blindly. Read El-Rufai memo to PMB and you will know we have a big problem in our hands. PMB is no longer in control of his government. I won't be surprised that the protest was organised by one of his aides without even seeking the consent of the president. The international communities who initially supported PMB are already having doubts about his capability.

8 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Candyrain:

U mean he wouldn't come out to defend the integrity of FG if they had no hand in this shameful protest?

Honestly I wasn't expecting u to be objective here.
It's good to stand by whatever u support and believe in but also try to own up whenever they F' up. I'm surprised u still defending this even with the photo evidence.

Show me in the photo where FG was written? So because i see photos now mean it's FG? I say it's PDP handwork and not FG..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by sshalom(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Renting human beings in Nigeria for political, religious, ethnic and sentimental reasons is not new. It is a scheme deployed by our 'rulers' to always have their way when things are not going according to plan.

Amnesty International that was supported by then opposition party is now the one being protested against. See how the tide has turned.

Beyond this is also the questionable roles Amnesty International played in the past by emboldening terrorists resolve in waging war against our country through the painting of our gallant armed forces as unprofessional in their Rules of Engagement.

The time is now for the Nigerian Army to double its efforts in information dissemination and proper documentation of all operational facts. This will aid in no small measure to set records straight when the time comes.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
factsandfigures:
Haba Mallam, stupidity should have limit. I voted and supported Buhari, but that should not make me a Zombie who will defend all his actions blindly. Read El-Rufai memo to PMB and you will know we have a big problem in our hands. PMB is no longer in control of his government. I won't be surprised that the protest was organised by one of his aides without even seeking the consent of the president. The international communities who initially supported PMB are already having doubts about his capability.

Oga just proof/evidence that this is the handwork of FG.. Stop assuming nonsense anybody can plan the protest to blackmail the other..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So who provide police protecting for those protesting in support of Patience Jonathan, Saraki, Metuh, Diezani, Etc?

Apcpdp Hahahahahahahahahahahah! People without shame. Your paedophile president had to pay protesters

6 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by sshalom(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Renting human beings in Nigeria for political, religious, ethnic and sentimental reasons is not new. It is a scheme deployed by our 'rulers' to always have their way when things are not going according to plan.

Amnesty International that was supported by then opposition party is now the one being protested against. See how the tide has turned.

Beyond this is also the questionable roles Amnesty International played in the past by emboldening terrorists resolve in waging war against our country through the painting of our gallant armed forces as unprofessional in their Rules of Engagement.

The time is now for the Nigerian Army to double its efforts in information dissemination and proper documentation of all operational facts. This will aid in no small measure to set records straight when the time comes.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by SalamRushdie: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
sshalom:

You think this is about Boko haram ? This is about the zaria massacre

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ozoebuka1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
It's really hard to be an apc supporter right now... even me wey no dey support any political party they shame for them.

7 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Jesusloveyou: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
nawa4naija:
In all honesty, this government doesnt offer us any iota of hope. Yes i know that PDP wasnt good enough to take Nigeria to where it needs to be, but APC ? They have killed the Nigerian Dream. Just now that am starting to realise that " There was a country" wasnt just a novel. It was a revelation. Fvck APC mehn!!!
how does this govt kill your dream by giving protesters transport fare,
If poeple protest injustice and corruption, and as a good citizen i give them transport fare for protesting against corruption and evils

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by eph123(f): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Afterall they pay people right here on nairaland, like the one above ^^

so really shouldn't be a surprise seeing this, FAILED government

Btw, where are you sarrki, oya come and blame Jonathan for this.

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:
now i undertand why una want referenthingthing the ol time..

una are calculating on the more population of the igbo deltans that surpass the rest of the tribes..

a igbo said it on nairaland..but we will deny that..

if their is an referenthingthing in the delta,the igbo deltans will not be allowed to parcipate....

let the ijaws,ibibios,itsekeris,urhobos deceide alone if they realy want to join biafra..

you are not smarter than us...

Is this one OK via brain? What do you know about the tribes in Delta State?

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Apcpdp Hahahahahahahahahahahah! People without shame. Your paedophile president had to pay protesters

LOL keep on fooling yourself, A sane man know it's the handwork of PDP so you can wail for all i care....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Pecca: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:
now i undertand why una want referenthingthing the ol time..

una are calculating on the more population of the igbo deltans that surpass the rest of the tribes..

a igbo said it on nairaland..but we will deny that..

if their is an referenthingthing in the delta,the igbo deltans will not be allowed to parcipate....

let the ijaws,ibibios,itsekeris,urhobos deceide alone if they realy want to join biafra..

you are not smarter than us...

can you proof-read ur write up, then fast forward to press, pronto, punta!!

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So it point at PDP..
no sir APC. I clearly don't c what biz PDP has with amnesty. its foolish 4 PDP 2 hire protesters against AI when its even supposed 2 use d amnesty report 2 score cheap political points against APC

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:

Is this one OK via brain? What do you know about the tribes in Delta State?

more than you,obviously...

dare it and see wahala...the ijaws,ibibios,binis,itsekiris,urhobos will never accept biafra...

i know my people more than you..

forget that igbo majority rubbish in the delta...it will not work...and if the rest dont want to dance to the tune of biafra,??..
what you want to do then??...get rid of us....??..

biafrans are the ones that will land in icc...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Jesusloveyou: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
people without shame.
which shame? Did anybody rob you? Or anybody rape ur sister?
Ipod yoot sef.
Claiming what they are not.
Claiming as if you hate corrupt practice, and you stil voted for pdp or your ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bayelsaowei(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Learn to be reasonable boy, Your mates no dey here go and play with your toy..
who gives a shiiiit who my mate is..you scammer...go and accept the monies being paid to your fellow zombies...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

more than you,obviously...

dare it and see wahala...the ijaws,ibibios,binis,itsekiris,urhobos will never accept biafra...

i know my people more than you..

forget that igbo majority rubbish in the delta...it will not work...and if the rest dont want to dance to the tune of biafra,??..
what you want to do then??...get rid of us....??..

biafrans are the ones that will land in icc...

You talking about Biafra, you think the people of Niger Delta Arnt clamoring for restructuring?

You think they are happy with this kind of Government.
Infact, If they have their way they will leave Nigeria for the Parasitic North.

I ask you again, what do you know about the Niger Delta, Delta State to be precised.

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by akigbemaru: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Paid already!

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
You talking about Biafra, you think the people of Niger Delta Arnt clamoring for restructuring?

You think they are happy with this kind of Government.
Infact, If they have their way they will leave Nigeria for the Parasitic North.

I ask you again, what do you know about the Niger Delta, Delta State to be precised.

maybe for restructuring..but surely not for biafra....

than coming online and talking rubbish,try to talk with people for once..not only deltan igbos...the situation is more complicated than you think...i tried to talk with a warri guy about biafra,he only spet on the floor and told me to shvt up!!!...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by nkemjacob2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
exactly the wan okoroacha is during to ibos youth saying their elders deceive dem..

sowi for those pple oooo dis is a sign that their is high poverty in nigeria.

APC is a scam...

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by DocHMD: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
I now understand why Buhari enjoys promoting hunger and other anti- people policies.

So people can be hungry and he can then keep them loyal by giving them crumbs.

No wonder he also was able to hire some deluded lots to claim 'Ndi'Igbo yooots stands with Buhari'

Kanu was right. The country is a zoo.

7 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
many none deltan igbos hate the word biafra.......
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by smileyoo: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
and yet they keep on making noise about fighting corruption, but they 're daily poluting the nation with their corrupt attitudes. what is more corrupting than pedling in falsehood?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.