Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46648 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
WTF? You smoke the paedophile dry sh1t?

you can marry girls already with 12,if you wan come from that angle...

with 12 women can already have babies...soo,its not against nature to marry them already young...

your problem is western education..they whites that taught you all the rubbish you know about women are the biggest paedophiles on earth....they rape the young girls and dont marry them a tall......
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

that area is the delta..i was born in port harcourt...
You were born in porthacourt doesn't mean you from ND.
You might be an Hausa born in PH. You think the people of ND are pleased with the current situation and the 5% marginalization?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well haring protesters to discredit the Govt, Someone who announce your death when you are still alive can do anything to tarnish your image..
my bro am not aware of anybody hiring protesters 2 peddle rumours about d death of buhari so let's stay with d issues with facts. this govt came 2 power on d wings of discrediting d Jonathan administration.so y showing discomfort when having a taste of your own medicine?2d issue on ground, like I said d PDP stands a lot 2 gain from d amnesty report.so it doesn't make sense 4d PDP 2 protest against d report instead it will celebrate d report

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

what do you want to prove??..i am more deltan than you....you were the ones that called urhobo area the delta,not me......

am just going with the flow...
Now you are Running Away. Self acclaimed Urhobo boy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
You might be an Hausa born in PH. You think the people of ND are pleased with the current situation and the 5% marginalization?

is ph not delta anymore??...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

is ph not delta anymore??...
I thought you said you are Urhobo. Is Urhobo in Porthacourt.?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

i was once in london...i didnt like that place...always cold manhattan....

Liarr! Let's see a single pic. Also, show us pictures you took with your Buhari

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:

you are 5%...una think like none entities...a radio broadcaster....park well jor...

kanu was just saying on radio what una are thinking the ol time,while selling us fake products...

we see now how much you igbos realy hate us now....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

Liarr! Let's see a single pic. Also, show us pictures you took with your Buhari

i said i was once their,i didnt say i went to visit buhari....i dont have time...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by babajero(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:
uno and ai must vacate nigeria...

our army is beating criminals up at last and this devils have nothing other to do than accuse our warriors day and night..

where were they when boko haram was killing us like flies..??..

where were they when kanu was insulting the ol nation on videos..??..

where were they when exxon and shell did not give a bleep about the damage they created in the delta..??..

nigeria must leave uno,icc and ai...its very clear that they dont care about nigerians but want those that care about nigerians destroyed..

if Nigeria leaves those organisations I pray you or your loved ones should be the only victims of nigerian's carnage.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

i said i was once their,i didnt say i went to visit buhari....i dont have time...

You were there doing what? Where's your proof? I don't have time too.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
babajero:
if Nigeria leaves those organisations I pray you or your loved ones should be the only victims of nigerian's carnage.

christians...jellyfishes...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

i flew pass heartrow to germany to save money but missed a flight in london and had to overnight...that time trying to save money,you see...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

then stop trying to prove something to me..you hate buhari??..your palaver not mine...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

you are 5%...una think like none entities...a radio broadcaster....park well jor...

kanu was just saying on radio what una are thinking the ol time,while selling us fake products...

we see now how much you igbos realy hate us now....
Look how he just unleashed his stupidity to the fullest. "una are thinking, una are thinking"

Claiming to be from ND, does not know kak about ND. Claiming Urhobo is in Porthacourt.

Who are the 5%? And what brought about it? You don't know and you claiming to be from ND.

You just disgraced yourself now.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

i was once in london...i didnt like that place...always cold manhattan....

Manhattan?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
mykl01:

Manhattan?

yes,cold manhattan..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
Look how he just unleashed his stupidity to the fullest. "una are thinking, una are thinking"

Claiming to be from ND, does not know kak about ND. Claiming Urhobo is in Porthacourt.

Who are the 5%? And what brought about it? You don't know and you claiming to be from ND.

You just disgraced yourself now.

wow..clap for your sef....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by oweman: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
It's all lies .
There is no way this could have been true !
I actually feel this is one of the home work of those that fasted and prayed for Buharis death but God has a different plan for Buhari and Nigeria not with its enemies within !
B I A F R O G S !
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

wow..clap for your sef....
You should Clap for yourself for falling your hand. Urhobo in Porthacourt
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

then stop trying to prove something to me..you hate buhari??..your palaver not mine...

Not trying to prove anything. You are the one who started mouthing off your London travel, not me. That's your palaver not mine.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

i flew pass heartrow to germany to save money but missed a flight in london and had to overnight...that time trying to save money,you see...

I don't see anything ...

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

I don't hate Buhari. I happen to think that he is unfit to lead Nigeria. I like him actually, but not as sheepishly as many of you.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by able20(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
ISTANDWITHBUHAR see how you guys are embarrassing this country abeg
Foolish people

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

Not trying to prove anything. You are the one who started mouthing off your London travel, not me. That's your palaver not mine.

its my problem that you misunderstood what i wrote..

i wrote,i was once in london...thats all..i didnt add buhari in anyway to that sentence...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

I don't hate Buhari. I happen to think that he is unfit to leading Nigeria. I like him actually, but not as sheepishly as many of you.

your free will...me,am satisfied with buhari enough....and he has my vote in 2019.....

if you can convince other nigerians to dont vote buhari in 2019,then its your beer not mine.......

if someone else happen to become president other than buhari,then i will not be angry,,..afterall we are practicing democracy or not??
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

its my problem that you misunderstood what i wrote..

i wrote,i was once in london...thats all..i didnt add buhari in anyway to that sentence...

You first mentioned Buhari and insinuated that I hate him which is false. So stop assuming that I hate him because I don't
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

your free will...me,am satisfied with buhari enough....and he has my vote in 2019.....

if you can convince other nigerians to dont vote buhari in 2019,then its your beer not mine.......

if someone else happen to become president other than buhari,then i will not be angry,,..afterall we are practicing democracy or not??

Mark my word. Buhari will not run for re-election in 2019. Start looking for another clown to vote for cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

You first mentioned Buhari and insinuated that I hate him which is false. So stop assuming that I hate him because I don't

as osibanjo was in charge,this nonesense online stopped for a while..now buhari is back,the lamentations begins again...

even if nigeria allow a pure igbo to become president for 8years,would you accept a hausa president after the 8years is over??..

8years will pass....jonathan was not even igbo...that moronn doesnt even speak a word igbo...

i even know more igbo words than jonathan...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

Mark my word. Buhari will not run for re-election in 2019. Start looking for another clown to vote for cheesy

why shouldnt he run for re-election after trying 3times to become president??..

do you think buhari is not egoistic enough??...the north will vote him,the yorubas dont have another candidate better than osibanjo..

you in the east??...the igbos i would vote una hate anyways.....sooooooo..buhari will win again....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not until you proof it's the Federal Government that stop them...

They were so ensconced in their siege of the AI building cooking yam and noodles right in front of the camera for three good days protesting with warped logic a.k.a propaganda that supports the federal government narrative and were totally ignored by the FG controlled police and security forces who in other scenarios would have either been shooting, beating, arresting or in less violent cases blockading, shadowing and issuing advisories and press conferences against participation.
And of course, the protesters get financially rewarded at the end of a job, so shamelessly well done but of course it can't be the FG or APC, it is me of course! undecided

Swerve! You're no match for me and kindly don't raise my ire to the level of pisstocity! angry
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

They were so ensconced in their siege of the AI building cooking yam and noodles right in front of the camera for three good days protesting with warped logic a.k.a propaganda that supports the federal government narrative and were totally ignored by the FG controlled police and security forces who in other scenarios would have either been shooting, beating, arresting or in less violent cases blockading, shadowing and issuing advisories and press conferences against participation.
And of course, the protesters get financially rewarded at the end of a job, so shamelessly well done but of course it can't be the FG or APC, it is me of course! undecided

Swerve! You're no match for me and kindly don't raise my ire to the level of pisstocity! angry

ai must leave nigeria....mtn too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.