Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46641 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by DocHMD: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
steppins:
Ngeneukwenu and his/her crew won't like this.

The people supporting this evil government are evil devils that will suffer bad fate when the time comes. They can't go scot-free for selling their conscience to the devil.

6 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga just proof/evidence that this is the handwork of FG.. Stop assuming nonsense anybody can plan the protest to blackmail the other..
From your recent posts I can see that you believe sahara reporters on a number of issues reported by them without asking for further proofs. For your information, it was sahara reporters that reported and post the pictures of the government hired protesters being paid. With your wrapped thinking, I will not be surprised if you say Sahara reporter was hired by PDP in this case!

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by DocHMD: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what proof that this people were not paid by PDP? This might be the handwork of Akpabio, Fayose, Wike and PDP so as to blackmail Govt..

This is something i can plan myself and take pictures to blackmail someone haha..

Despite how your mothers are being paid to protest for Diezani, PEJ, Metuh, Kanu etc did anyone see pictures where they are sharing money?

This is propaganda but was perfectly plan..

Chei! God have mercy!

How on earth did I suffer the misfortune of sharing the same country and cosmos with these creatures.

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
lexy2014:
no sir APC. I clearly don't c what biz PDP has with amnesty. its foolish 4 PDP 2 hire protesters against AI when its even supposed 2 use d amnesty report 2 score cheap political points against APC

Well haring protesters to discredit the Govt, Someone who announce your death when you are still alive can do anything to tarnish your image..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
bayelsaowei:
who gives a shiiiit who my mate is..you scammer...go and accept the monies being paid to your fellow zombies...

Well since your paymasters pay you money then does not mean every does same..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

maybe for restructuring..but surely not for biafra....

than coming online and talking rubbish,try to talk with people for once..not only deltan igbos...the situation is more complicated than you think...i tried to talk with a warri guy about biafra,he only spet on the floor and told me to shvt up!!!...
You think the Niger Delta don't want to go leave Nigeria and go separate ways?

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
factsandfigures:
From your recent posts I can see that you believe sahara reporters on a number of issues reported by them without asking for further proofs. For your information, it was sahara reporters that reported and post the pictures of the government hired protesters being paid. With your wrapped thinking, I will not be surprised if you say Sahara reporter was hired by PDP in this case!

Yes i believe sahara reporters when they back their claim with fact, Posting pictures of people and saying they were sponsor by certain people without evidence that back that claim is not welcome..

I can post pictures of some people and tag them kidnappers, But can i use the pictures as evidence to nail them?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by chiefkex(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who hired them....?

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
DocHMD:

Chei! God have mercy!

How on earth did I suffer the misfortune of sharing the same country and cosmos with these creatures.

You can go and join your brothers inside lagoon..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
You think the Niger Delta don't want to go leave Nigeria and go separate ways?

separate ways with biafra,you mean...

the majority of igbo deltans in the south south mean nothing to the other tribes..

igbo deltans can not speak for me...i never gave them that right...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who i stand with is none of your problem, Your likes are loyal to the mumu of otuoke did anyone question you on who you pay your allegiance to?

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba..

If you like go join your likes inside lagoon..

You are losing your mind over Buhari who doesn't even know that you and your entire family exist. Go and look for something to do with your sorry life.

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes i believe sahara reporters when they back their claim with fact, Posting pictures of people and saying they were sponsor by certain people without evidence that back that claim is not welcome..

I can post pictures of some people and tag them kidnappers, But can i use the pictures as evidence to nail them?
So tell me: Which fact did sahara reporter presented when they reported that Dino did not graduate from ABU Zaria? Yet you swallow that hook and sinker! Are you like this or you are just pretending to be daft? Not only you voted for Buhari ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by DocHMD: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You can go and join your brothers inside lagoon..

You hit your muslim pro-dullard skull on the ground 5 times everyday for donkey years. It will be a miracle if any intelligent commentaries can emanate from there. cheesy

Please you can sod off in 34 different ways into the cosmos of 'pro-dullardness'! I don't care cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are losing your mind over Buhari who doesn't even know you and your entire family exist. Go and look for something to do with your sorry life.

stop including the south south to the south east..we are not toghether.....

the majority rubbish will not work....the south south will be the ones that will declare war on biafra...

what you dont know is,it was the south south that complained to nigeria about you...nigeria was ready to let you go after the aburi accord.....plans were even made to let biafra go in time...we deltans said nooooooooooo!...angry angry angry angry..

we,summoned nigeria against you... angry...you wan dare us again??.. angry angry angry

yorubas are not the afonjas...we deltans are the true afonjas..... angry angry angry
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

the majority of igbo deltans in the south south mean nothing to the other tribes..

If I say seperate way, I don't only mean Biafra.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

the majority rubbish will not work....the south south will be the ones that will declare war on biafra...

what you dont know is,it was the south south that complained to nigeria about you...nigeria was ready to let you go after the aburi accord..... angry angry angry angry..

we,summoned nigeria against you... angry...you wan dare us again??.. angry angry angry

Go get a life. Almajiri's like you are used and dumped by the Northern elite. You are your problem. Continue to stand with Buhari.

Did you go to London to stand with him as well? You are such a huge joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by kikake: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
onnenka:
How will Yoruba Muslims defend this?

They will defend it by telling you that Nnamdi Kanu shall rot in prison. Kanu is one of the remaining Nigerians bold enough to say truth to authorities in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

Go get a life. Almajiri's like you are used and dumped by the Northern elite. You are your problem. Continue to stand with Buhari.

Did you go to London to stand with him as well? You are such a huge joke cheesy

i was once in london...i didnt like that place...always cold manhattan....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

what you dont know is,it was the south south that complained to nigeria about you...nigeria was ready to let you go after the aburi accord..... angry angry angry angry..

But do you also know that we are closer and we are like Brothers to the South East more than any other tribe.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:

we are not leaving nigeria,forget it....nigeria belongs to the delta...the delta is the true owners of nigeria....

thats why we dont give a bleep about who is president...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
But do you also know that we are closer and we are like Brothers to the South East more than any other tribe.

no...the ol nigeria is our brothers....we are bini empire...

we deltans dont give a fvck about religions and tribes..because we remember what was before we went in other places...

igbos are nothing special to us deltans,surely not more special than the yorubas are hausas....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL keep on fooling yourself, A sane man know it's the handwork of PDP so you can wail for all i care....
PDP my foot. Your paedophilic president paid protesters to protest infron of AI and all you can do is say it is PDP. Which PDP? The dead PDP or the living one. Your Buharia is a shame on humanity. Can you imagine paying people to protest against AI. Tufia! shame! shame! shame!

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

we are not leaving nigeria,forget it....nigeria belongs to the delta...the delta is the true owners of nigeria....

thats why we dont give a bleep about who is president...
Now I know you are not a Niger Deltan, see your mouth like "We are not leaving Nigeria" You think a Niger Deltan will say such things. If you a Niger Deltan, which tribe are you from and which State.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
PDP my foot. Your paedophilic president paid protesters to protest infron of AI and all you can do is say it is PDP. Which PDP? The dead PDP or the living one. Your Buharia is a shame on humanity. Can you imagine paying people to protest against AI. Tufia! shame! shame! shame!

why are you writing ai in big letters..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
Now I know you are not a Niger Deltan, see your mouth like "We are not leaving Nigeria" You think a Niger Deltan will say such things. If you a Niger Deltan, which tribe are you from and which State.

i am urhobo....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

no...the ol nigeria is our brothers....we are bini empire...

we deltans dont give a fvck about religions and tribes..because we remember what was before we went in other places...

igbos are nothing special to us deltans,surely not more special than the yorubas are hausas....
Now am convinced you are not a Niger Deltan.

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

i am urhobo....
your lga?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
Now am convinced you are not a Niger Deltan.

that area is the delta..i was born in port harcourt...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by LockDown69(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin pay pay don rest. See their hairs
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Deltanian:
your lga?

what do you want to prove??..i am more deltan than you....you were the ones that called urhobo area the delta,not me......

am just going with the flow...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

why are you writing ai in big letters..
WTF? You smoke the paedophile dry sh1t?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.