Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor (47695 Views)

Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack / Burial Of Sam Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Who Slumped & Died While Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Justpassingby45(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
I wish it was the wicked politician of our country will be dying this way.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by kizzyblazee: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
If u did good, u will continue ur jogging to heaven but if u do bad..."I cannot categorical say now"so I don't say one and my oga at the top says another ".
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by lagdmark(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Was an autopsy conducted to understand his death from a scientific standpoint?
Autopsy for naija?, dem go say somebody kill am as usual
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:
When is Bubu gonna jug with governors?

At least, if his resignation is not feasible, traveling to where this nigga traveled to shouldn't be too much a sacrifice for him
u wan kill bubu bah? grin
@op
dude is prolly hypertensive.suicide tinzs for someone with heart problem to engage in strenious exercise.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by infofta(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Heart failure. Same thing happen to footballers.
RIP
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
RIP but fitness is not for everybody. Some women loves the big belly thou

don't quote me
six cars better than six parks abi? cheesy
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

six cars better than six parks abi? cheesy
Na you talk am smiley
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
jbl007:
That's serious o...

In other news...who jogging epp?
it prevents prostrate in men
it keeps ur heart in a good condition
you are agile
it helps u to have strenght ze oza room
less probability of growing a pot belly
bro,exercise dey epp in many ways ooo cheesy.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
Na you talk am smiley
no i wan hear frm u wink wink
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by ceejay80s(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jogging is not for everybody, healthy or not healthy, I have seen so many die while jogging
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by ceejay80s(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:

Autop kì nì? In nigeria? Leave story for the dead
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by buffalowings: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:

as per Islamic tradition he has since been buried
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by ocelot2006(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
botad:
Know your health status before you start jogging. It is good to exercise but make sure you know your health status first.

You wey your engine na Vespa engine wan dey follow Bulldozer compete for jogging!

RIP to the dead!

True. Looks like a heart attack.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
It might be cardiac arrest
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by ocelot2006(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

it prevents prostrate in men
it keeps ur heart in a good condition
you are agile
it helps u to have strenght ze oza room
less probability of growing a pot belly
bro,exercise dey epp in many ways ooo cheesy.

Equally add: Prevention of obesity, stroke, diabetes, etc.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by ceejay80s(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Justpassingby45:
I wish it was the wicked politician of our country will be dying this way.

Commissioner for housing snd urban development no be politician he take become commissioner?
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by messenger4891: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

At least, if his resignation is not feasible, traveling to where this nigga traveled to shouldn't be too much a sacrifice for him
watch your choice of words. how can u pray for death of another? its either you r a kid or you lack good morale.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by selfmadeboss: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
must you compell them to excercise? wtf
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Jabioro: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Your mouth.... eerh!
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by juman(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Regularly check your blood pressure.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by pedel: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You should get a one way ticket for your dad too, we have made hotel reservation for him. Let us know if your mum too is fit for the journey so we can change the room to king size double. Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:31.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nuelton(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmmm....strange shocked

Check my signature
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by femi4: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:

don't quote me
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Awoofawo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:

don't quote me
grin grin grin grin grin grin because they know say na money dey fill big belle! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by creamylicious(f): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

God will forgive ur brain first before he forgives ur hands for typing this
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Awoofawo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin because they know say na money dey fill big belle! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
lo, its not. It is gulder and pepper soup cheesy
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Before one engages in any form of exercise, u must be certified fit. As at this moment i can't move my quads well, reasoned being that i squated so much loads. I thought my heart was going to burst and i am "fit". How much more one pot-bellied dude that can't even lift to save his life.
He must definitely one of those silent killers disease
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by limitless777(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

YOU are EVIL personification.
Ur wickedness will find U out and earn U what's due be warned.

NEVER EVER wish ANYONE death again in Ur LIFE.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by YaksonFCA(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Awoofawo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
lo, its not. It is gulder and pepper soup cheesy
Who told this lie? Pot belle = Money we all know the gospel truth now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na pesin wey get money dey get strength to fill him belle up with gulder and pepper soup tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
bareal:
When dem go dey chop and drink like glutton, dey fvck olosho like say tomorrow nor dey......

anyway, RIP
oga drink o,olosho or no olosho death is for evribdy.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
ocelot2006:

Equally add: Prevention of obesity, stroke, diabetes, etc.
gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.