Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor (47694 Views)

Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack / Burial Of Sam Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Who Slumped & Died While Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
OMG! Is it really true he's dead? Last we met he was so full of life. Hmmm... dis life sef.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
RIP but fitness is not for everybody. Some women loves the big belly thou

don't quote me
Big belly with load during action right? grin grin.can you withstand it during that process?
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ifebazz:

Nigerians don't think in that line, religion is the surest way for them to believe in. Just go near his family and friends and all you'd hear is "his enemies didn't want him to enjoy the fruit of his labour..."
And probably he will be buried the next day
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by oruma19: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
modelmike7:
RIP
what's happening on nairaland? I tried making comments on the discovery of Allah on a tree and could not comment because it is a Muslim thread. Y can't we ( non Muslims) comment on the thread when in the real sense, Muslims are the ones commenting the most on Christian threads. I don't understand oooo.
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by ericmor: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Same thing happened to my formal neighbour while jogging in unilag on a Saturday morning. With all the money he has and his kindness to people, an easy going man. Such still happened to him. God I thank u for live. May their gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by Alphyno: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2017
They've used him for Ritual/Sacrifice...
Re: Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor by alaskido(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
TheSlyone2:
When is Bubu gonna jug with governors?

At least, if his resignation is not feasible, traveling to where this nigga traveled to shouldn't be too much a sacrifice for him

My guy, you bad wella grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.