Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! (51237 Views)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / Mmm Has Finished Me Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Gassa007: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique, pls take this to front page! GHW crashed codedly and is now giving participants the MMM treatment!
So you bringing it to nairaland will solve your problem fa Pm me let talk to you
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls we dstv show d game
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by creepsyme(f): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message!

Important Updates on Outstanding GH Claims Redemption

« on: Today at 02:13:16 PM »

Hello esteemed GHW xclusive members,
It seems that some clarification on the PH and GH process on the GHW xclusive platform is needed. It's no longer news that a lot of challenges experienced on the previous GHW platform were as a result of fraudulent individuals who embarked on a campaign of trying to cause havoc, distort and discredit the system. The creation of numerous accounts with fake identity and bogus PH offers, and the resultant surge in fake POP made it highly necessary for a decisive action to be taken. The relentless effort to nullify fraud and restore stability gave rise to the GHW xclusive platform with additional innovative features to ensure that the community remains the best. 
Therefore the PH and GH validation process on the GHW xclusive requires that members register a PH donation which would be validated through the 10% immediate matching in addition to other authentication tools. The matured GH and other bonuses accrued to a member who have completed the matched PH donation would be effectively delivered when due. 
Note: All fresh and migrated accounts are required to complete the PH validation process explained above to be eligible for earning matured GH (fresh and migrated).

Repayment of existing GH
To reclaim your Outstanding GH, there are two options.

1.       Wait to receive 10% of your outstanding matured GH amount once-a-month (source: members' 10% PH commitment/insurance amount, and also members' PH donations carried over from the Old System). 
Eligibility: Members with zero PH default record.

2.       Register a new PH on the GHW Xclusive system and upon maturity, you will receive the allotted regular bonuses attached to the fresh PH; and also additional part-payment of the your outstanding GH in the tune of 10% value of your current PH on the GHW Xclusive. 

Illustration:
Outstanding GH from old platform =  500,000
Fresh/New PH on GHW Xclusive  =  200,000 
Matured GH on GHW Xclusive      =  200,000 (investment) + 60,000 (30% yield bonus) + 20,000 [10% of new/fresh GHW Xclusive PH (200,000) which is subsequently debited from your outstanding GH of 500,000].

Eligibility: ALL members

Please note that both options will run together. However, members who have outstanding GH and choose option 2 stand a more guaranteed and better chance of earning their outstanding GH quicker (for obvious reasons of rewarding trusted and faithful members who remain committed to ensure the survival and growth of the GHW Xclusive community). In summary, to quickly receive your outstanding GH, you are encourage to play your part.
We wish to drive home the unrivalled empathy and commitment of the GHW Support Team. We clearly understand the difficulty encountered by our dear members who are still yet to receive their outstanding GH funds. For this reason all members individual PH minimum donation amount limit from the old platform has been removed. This gives members a fresh opportunity if registering new PH donations which they could afford, and gradually work their way up as they progress. Note* A considerably low general minimum PH limit apply.
We remain appreciative of our numerous members who have remained committed through this period of massive campaign by external forces to bring us down. Do not give up now. The GHW Admin is proactive, competent, sincere and well equipped to handle emanating challenges however, we need our members to work with us. We are a Team. Remember there are no central accounts. The integrity, continuity, growth, and prosperity of this community is all in your hands. Help us maintain our core objective; Nobody loses money in GHW.
Thanks.

wat is the OP talking about? I dont understand a jack.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls which time is arsenal Vs man city is playing dere game
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Odkosh: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
Your parents wasted money sending you to school because it's obvious your IQ is low. You opened this thread to achieve what? So that the same people who deliberately sabotaged GHW would come here and tell you "we warned you people". If you have sense at all, You would realize that no one asked you to recommit. Opt for option 1 if you don't have money to reph. After wailing, nairaland would pay you your outstanding. Don't EVER quote me again!!
but they said the option 1 is no longer active that ppl must provide help within 3 days or they will block d person and he will lose his money. is that true?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Tobiswagg999:
Those people that join hand to destroy GHW may devil punish,you and your generation. Now people are now going through pain in GHW. Ur days are number, you will surely reap what you sour.
yap
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by TheSCRYPT: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Una no dey hear word. I just dislike stupidly-stubborn people. Ah ah.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Time and date Pls
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by akada01: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
OP, You are a big fool, Oloriburuku, you have been severally times without number not to bring matter like this Nairaland, the platform has forum where you can render your problem. Nairaland can only add to your problem.

I phed this morning in Ghwx

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by CharlieMaria(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
lowkey28:

look at you. I got part of my MMM mavro today after a month pH.. I'm doing the same here in ghww
pls how much of d old mavro were u given?

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by meromero11: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:
Dey haff join mmm

This is the fraud we keep trying to prevent people from falling into.
Tell me what trade rhey do and how is the cash generated? GH and PH schemes are free money from gullible people. Stop involving yourself in donation and networking schemes. Engage in life changing investments. Cryptohall enlightens and guide you. We deliver education resource materials daily for our members knowledge base.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Elegantdiva: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
pls I av successful linked my email but I find it difficult to migrate ...it keep saying "Authentication failed for the old account" since yday..how do I fix this problem?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Money
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Elegantdiva:
pls I av successful linked my email but I find it difficult to migrate ...it keep saying "Authentication failed for the old account" since yday..how do I fix this problem?
write to admin in d forum de we assist u

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique, pls take this to front page! GHW crashed codedly and is now giving participants the MMM treatment!

So destroying what's left of the image of GHW will help U get Ur money back abi?

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Konezy:
write to admin in d forum de we assist u
don't cum to solve ur problem ,they just add to it
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by goxx(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
greenhulk:

The only kid here is u, I don't see the need for the ranting. Even if the system was invaded, do u think this is the best they can come up with? Oh c'mon.

Ok let's say I have 1 million pending GH, I can choose to receive 10% every month which is 100,000. So it means it will take 10 months for me to recover my money (that is if the system does not crash before then because the way I see it it won't last 4 more months because a lot of people will refuse to pH from now ).

Or option 2... If I want my money early I have to pH abi. But do u think someone that has 1 million trapped will pH another 1 million? I don't think so. So let's say I pH 50k again... After 30 days I get 65k plus 10% of my pH bonus which is 5k, so I get total of 70k plus 10% old GH of 1 million which is 100k. So I get total of 170k, but in reality I will be able to get o ky 105k of my old pH of 1 million per month. In a nutshell it will still take about 10 months to get my old GH with option 2, and the risk of even losing my new ph when the system finally crashes. It doesn't make any sense, people that have lost money will still lose more money ...That's just the fact.
And if they decided to shut down during the attacks, would you have 1 naira to earn for the next ten months? Wouldn't you have moved on? I'm done explaining shii, they have done their best giving you a lifeline to get your money back, it's up to you to choose whether to take it or leave it. Either way, some of us will still get ALL our monies back even if it takes 2 years. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Reference(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Amen o! Where are they sef? All the ghw champions on nairaland! goxx datovid rosalieene swissgoldtrader all of you! God will punish ghw!

grin I think it is you being punished. Hahaha....go look for something meaningful to contribute to society. The good book says a fool and his money are swiftly divorced. Can't believe this crap is still going on without you folks before a judge or in prison. What a lawless society. You even have the effrontery to publish your crimes on social media.

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rosalieene(f): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Michoolu:
Some people are just no goods. You say you have outstanding GH on the Platform

A forward thinking and proactive GHW Exclusive has come up with a unique logical and one of a kind system to get all outstanding GH out without compromising itself and you come to Nairaland to mourn then you are not worthy of the platform.

Let me analyse this again

Russia is not an ally of the US, you are a US citizen and you go to Russia to complain.

Hmmmmmm where's your true allegiance

May your loose all the outstanding GH.

Amen

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Tobz77: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2017
You are right oo jare
Michoolu:
Some people are just no goods. You say you have outstanding GH on the Platform

A forward thinking and proactive GHW Exclusive has come up with a unique logical and one of a kind system to get all outstanding GH out without compromising itself and you come to Nairaland to mourn then you are not worthy of the platform.

Let me analyse this again

Russia is not an ally of the US, you are a US citizen and you go to Russia to complain.

Hmmmmmm where's your true allegiance

May your loose all the outstanding GH.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by ekwelive: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message! Some people no just get sense for this life and will never have. As this thing don enter front page now, wetin you gain? Idiot. Just pray to God for sense next time b4 you do anything. Long live ghw

It seems that some clarification on the PH and GH process on the GHW xclusive platform is needed. It's no longer news that a lot of challenges experienced on the previous GHW platform were as a result of fraudulent individuals who embarked on a campaign of trying to cause havoc, distort and discredit the system. The creation of numerous accounts with fake identity and bogus PH offers, and the resultant surge in fake POP made it highly necessary for a decisive action to be taken. The relentless effort to nullify fraud and restore stability gave rise to the GHW xclusive platform with additional innovative features to ensure that the community remains the best. 
Therefore the PH and GH validation process on the GHW xclusive requires that members register a PH donation which would be validated through the 10% immediate matching in addition to other authentication tools. The matured GH and other bonuses accrued to a member who have completed the matched PH donation would be effectively delivered when due. 
Note: All fresh and migrated accounts are required to complete the PH validation process explained above to be eligible for earning matured GH (fresh and migrated).

Repayment of existing GH

1.       Wait to receive 10% of your outstanding matured GH amount once-a-month (source: members' 10% PH commitment/insurance amount, and also members' PH donations carried over from the Old System). 

2.       Register a new PH on the GHW Xclusive system and upon maturity, you will receive the allotted regular bonuses attached to the fresh PH; and also additional part-payment of the your outstanding GH in the tune of 10% value of your current PH on the GHW Xclusive. 

Illustration:
Matured GH on GHW Xclusive      =  200,000 (investment) + 60,000 (30% yield bonus) + 20,000 [10% of new/fresh GHW Xclusive PH (200,000) which is subsequently debited from your outstanding GH of 500,000].

Please note that both options will run together. However, members who have outstanding GH and choose option 2 stand a more guaranteed and better chance of earning their outstanding GH quicker (for obvious reasons of rewarding trusted and faithful members who remain committed to ensure the survival and growth of the GHW Xclusive community). In summary, to quickly receive your outstanding GH, you are encourage to play your part.
We wish to drive home the unrivalled empathy and commitment of the GHW Support Team. We clearly understand the difficulty encountered by our dear members who are still yet to receive their outstanding GH funds. For this reason all members individual PH minimum donation amount limit from the old platform has been removed. This gives members a fresh opportunity if registering new PH donations which they could afford, and gradually work their way up as they progress. Note* A considerably low general minimum PH limit apply.
We remain appreciative of our numerous members who have remained committed through this period of massive campaign by external forces to bring us down. Do not give up now. The GHW Admin is proactive, competent, sincere and well equipped to handle emanating challenges however, we need our members to work with us. We are a Team. Remember there are no central accounts. The integrity, continuity, growth, and prosperity of this community is all in your hands. Help us maintain our core objective; Nobody loses money in GHW.
Thanks.

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by meksmewo: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2017
lowkey28:

look at you. I got part of my MMM mavro today after a month pH.. I'm doing the same here in ghww

MY GOODNESS ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE WHO PATRONIZE THIS RUBBISH?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message!

Repayment of existing GH

Illustration:

Thanks.

DID GHW TELL YOU TO COME AND PASTE THIS ON NAIRALAND? AFTER PUTTING YOUR MONEY ON PONZI SCHEME YOU WILL COME TO NAIRALAND AND BE LAMENTING LOOOKING FOR SYPATHY. DID YOU COME TO NAIRALAND TO SEEK PEOPLE'S OPINION BEFORE JOINING GHW? THIS IS A PURE CASE OF PEOPLE WASHING THEIR DIRTY LINEN OUTSIDE. UNA NO GET SENSE O. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by ekwelive: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

God will punish all of you that deceived the gullible into thinking all is well! Ghw just fvcked up!
guy! pm me let me pray for you. Your IQ is too low

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Bonds Investors Hub / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.