Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! (51229 Views)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / Mmm Has Finished Me Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by stagger: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
rhektor:

Keep on deceiving yourself and the gullible.
How many people has Robert Kiyosaki met in the real life situation? How many of his belief system has worked in Africa? You just allow one silly desperate author to mislead you to foolishness. Kiyosaki only want to sell books and nothing more. Fact is all Ponzi schemes are fraud nothing more. Rob Peter Paul and James then crash the system.

Application of Kiyosaki's principles changed my life and my finances completely. People can see a cup as half full, others can see it as half empty. How you benefit from information is a function of how you apply it. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Michoolu(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!

You are the one that is bad honestly and how will coming to NL help solve your problem.

Whether u like it or not you will get your money and GHW Exclusive will shine still and once u r done please delete your account.

I don't know why people like you find sooo much joy in clamping down good things.

Since all your shout has NL paid any of yr bills.
This same GHW that you are bad mouthing has paid lost of your bills and other people's bill.

We know yr strategy and we r ready for you and once u gr the lil you have out pls just leave.

SHAMELESS ingrates
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by arizona20: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
This guy na world class mumu....ode ....ezi....fooooooll...GHWX all the way..if u think u get mind,come n ph anyhow again.GHWX is for serious minded people not fools like u
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
So many Nigerians are so gullible that even Animals are more sensible than them. Ancestoral curse dey follow una? Shuuuu! Why can't people hear word sef. How do people expect Ponzi Scheme to end? I was among those who participated in MMM and I collected all my investment first week of December before it crashed and that was the last time I will ever involve myself in Ponzi Scheme. I pity so many pple. E be like say na for me to create my own Ponzi Scheme go be next thing since y'all squirrels loves Awof cheesy

5 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
These kids pisses me off. You were here, you saw it yourself that their system was invaded by miscreants to crash, which it nearly did. Due to their kindness of heart, they spent millions within just a week to create another portal, just to make sure you didn't lose your money, gave you two options to recover your money, yet you are being ungrateful. If they had allowed the system to crash, just like the ponzihaters planned, who would you have ran to or arrested?

Mention me again and see. Nonsense!!

The only kid here is u, I don't see the need for the ranting. Even if the system was invaded, do u think this is the best they can come up with? Oh c'mon.

Ok let's say I have 1 million pending GH, I can choose to receive 10% every month which is 100,000. So it means it will take 10 months for me to recover my money (that is if the system does not crash before then because the way I see it it won't last 4 more months because a lot of people will refuse to pH from now ).

Or option 2... If I want my money early I have to pH abi. But do u think someone that has 1 million trapped will pH another 1 million? I don't think so. So let's say I pH 50k again... After 30 days I get 65k plus 10% of my pH bonus which is 5k, so I get total of 70k plus 10% old GH of 1 million which is 100k. So I get total of 170k, but in reality I will be able to get o ky 105k of my old pH of 1 million per month. In a nutshell it will still take about 10 months to get my old GH with option 2, and the risk of even losing my new ph when the system finally crashes. It doesn't make any sense, people that have lost money will still lose more money ...That's just the fact.

7 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by ademasta(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2017
O boy
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Michoolu(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2017
GHW xclusive way ahead of your plans.

We know this will hot front page but not the good things.

MMM started paying it wont hit from page.

We know your types and the good-thing killing moderators that are all about traffic and creating panic we know your type.

But like or not GHW Xclusive is way ahead of you all.

I hope you will tell the world when the better starts coming out. Funny thing is come and Join GHW Exclusive.

You are sure welcome.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by kennadio(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg who get BB charger...Pin mouth?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by greatman247(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2017
All of unah no dey hear word. Some people will never learn. My 2 cent advice to anyone is never invest on scheme like mmm. Glad I never get tempted at such though.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
kennadio:
Abeg who get BB charger...Pin mouth?
Na USB I get but Na location be problem
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rosalieene(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
greatman247:
All of unah no dey hear word. Some people will never learn. My 2 cent advice to anyone is never invest on scheme like mmm. Glad I never get tempted at such though.
lookatew!!

the same MMM you guys are using as case study has revived very well.

mods won't push such to front page, only negative news

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Sleezwizz: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!

And this is the right platform for you to come and lament? I am suspecting you... Your money is gone forever for u to bring up the issue here, NAIRALANDERS go finish your GHW for u with their bad mouth.

For those zombies who will want to quote me, I am not a participant of GHW, so don't try tell me trash...
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Michoolu(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
. [/quote]

Permit me to say that you have no clue what's going on.

But either way. We are ahead of you.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Good news...Nairaland is planing to solve all ur problem and pay all ur money..just be patient

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by damiz(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Any news like dis on NL will surely make FP!!!they want to kill GHW the same MMM was killed!!!
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Iseoluwani: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

My God! This is too bad!

O peke

When you will never learn.. ... Greedy generation

Hope your no eye Z not much, don't Commit suicide ooo
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Sleezwizz: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Michoolu:

You are the one that is bad honestly and how will coming to NL help solve your problem.

Whether u like it or not you will get your money and GHW Exclusive will shine still and once u r done please delete your account.

I don't know why people like you find sooo much joy in clamping down good things.

Since all your shout has NL paid any of yr bills.
This same GHW that you are bad mouthing has paid lost of your bills and other people's bill.

We know yr strategy and we r ready for you and once u gr the lil you have out pls just leave.

SHAMELESS ingrates

Are you sure he is truly a genuine participant? I don't think so, he is one of those employed by Nairaland to rubbish all these schemes. They derive joy in it.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by eazichris: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2017
He is really a Big fool and the useless Admin Here gladly Posted it... GWH is solid as a rock and have become even stronger than ever before.. you are talking trash,

they are back and back for good.

they are far more organized and ahead of MMM , Nairaland and all you people that are wishing it doom...

Greater things ahead...

BACK TO BUSINESS ....
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2017
The stupid op is a mole. I'm sure he isn't in the scheme. Na them de carry matter for head like gala. Let people who are interested carry on. Live and let's live
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by AceDomino(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Fools at work is all I can see
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Michoolu(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Some people are just no goods. You say you have outstanding GH on the Platform

A forward thinking and proactive GHW Exclusive has come up with a unique logical and one of a kind system to get all outstanding GH out without compromising itself and you come to Nairaland to mourn then you are not worthy of the platform.

Let me analyse this again

Russia is not an ally of the US, you are a US citizen and you go to Russia to complain.

Hmmmmmm where's your true allegiance

May your loose all the outstanding GH.

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Any body Wu knw latest on bb Naija should gv update
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by hartson(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Following to know where it ends grin grin
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by yoged(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

God will punish all of you that deceived the gullible into thinking all is well! Ghw just fvcked up!
God will first punish you first. You have been warned so many times. All these ponzi scheme are scam. Una no dey hear. Your money is by gone. Toorrrr
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls stop replying to dis tread again nairaland hv gv latest info on all people complaining
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by afroxyz: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Please tell your sponsors say your cheap propaganda no work. Fool.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by tolexy007(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

My God! This is too bad!

So bringing ur problem to NL will solve it for you...Muuuumuu
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
All be patient Nairaland is working
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2017
tolexy007:

So bringing ur problem to NL will solve it for you...Muuuumuu
Nairaland hv tell dem to patient dat de solve dere problem and pay all dere money
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2017
GHWx for life...
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls any Wu knw wen Nigeria is play dere game
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Any one with d update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Bonds Investors Hub / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.