Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18893 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2010
I have a muslim sister thats looking for a goodlooking practicing muslim man for marriage,the lady in question is a graduate from a very reputable family in kwara state but she resides in Lagos state,she wants a man thats hardworking,lively,fears Allah in all dealings,he could be maybe Doctor,lawyer,engineer,accounting,merchant,dentist,IT PROFESSIONAL,Or Banker,or a legislator, sorry is not that shes got bigmouth but she want the best for herself,pls if u know any man thats interested pls let UPLAWAL know about it,send message via "titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk",thank you .
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2010
@uplawal im over qualified for d above position,but as a xtian i trust u muslims will not want to have anything to do with me.Anyway God knows best.May God provide her with d right person(AMIN)
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ ronkeenuf and lagosboy: thanks for the advice.I'll try it insha Allah. I'm working up the nerve to share my problem.Jazakumullahu khair.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
Nanai:

@ ronkeenuf and lagosboy: thanks for the advice.I'll try it insha Allah. I'm working up the nerve to share my problem.Jazakumullahu khair.

Please do work up the nerves , May Allah ease your burden, please keep reciting those surah after each salah continuously till your burden is eased. You could recite them 3 times after every salah as the Prophet PBUH used to recommend some dhikr three times.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ayinba1(f): 6:07am On Jan 20, 2010
@justfash
Salam alaikum, sorry it took so long for me to address your workplace post. I am not an expert but even though it may be hard, I would say,do your work as thbough the other guy was not there. Now if it gets to be a lot more than you can handle, request an assistant (shebi you are HR?) You guys can create/uncreate positions. Pretend that you are happy doing the work alone, u will eventually be happy.Remember, the key word is "innovate"
You should politely decline buying the aso ebi for the burial.You may visit and pay respects for the bereaved; the ooly thing I am sure of is you cannot pray for someone who died non muslim.

@nanai
I am far from perfect but will be happy to hear from you, maybe I will have suggestions that will lighten your load. Email me at alexclrksn@yahoo.com

@jarus; goodluck with your new potential hajiya
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by alimat2(f): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2010
uplawal:

I have a muslim sister thats looking for a goodlooking practicing muslim man for marriage,the lady in question is a graduate from a very reputable family in kwara state but she resides in Lagos state,she wants a man thats hardworking,lively,fears Allah in all dealings,he could be maybe Doctor,lawyer,engineer,accounting,merchant,dentist,IT PROFESSIONAL,Or Banker,or a legislator, sorry is not that shes got bigmouth but she want the best for herself,pls if u know any man thats interested pls let UPLAWAL know about it,send message via "titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk",thank you .

we talk more on that on facebook.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
@alimat,thanks jare,atleast u saw my post unlike others that are evading it,will catch ya on facebook soon
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
@justfash
Salam alaikum, sorry it took so long for me to address your workplace post. I am not an expert but even though it may be hard, I would say,do your work as thbough the other guy was not there. Now if it gets to be a lot more than you can handle, request an assistant (shebi you are HR?) You guys can create/uncreate positions. Pretend that you are happy doing the work alone, u will eventually be happy.Remember, the key word is "innovate"
You should politely decline buying the aso ebi for the burial.You may visit and pay respects for the bereaved; the ooly thing I am sure of is you cannot pray for someone who died non muslim.

@AYINBA1

Thanks for ur advise.

Just heard there would be restructuring very soon.

please pray for me cos there is tension every where.Salam Alaekum
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2010

Report to moderator Logged

@Uplawal

I have a friend that may be interested he is also from kwara state.Please sent her phone number or facebook address to justfash50@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
uplawal:

We have eligble bachelors in the house, anyone interested, e-mail uplawal or jarus.

@Jarus. my bro, don't look away o, she's from Kwara now.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by diyobdw(f): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
hmmm, salam peep
I started a blog, aimed at sharing and encouraging muslims youth on social and faith issues
http://thetimelesslight./
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2010
sis fayezik, ure too funny,anyways,thanks for ur concern
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2010
uplawal:

@alimat,thanks jare,atleast u saw my post unlike others that are evading it,will catch ya on facebook soon
Me i didnt evade ur post,but u didnt oblige me.Anyway i too will catch ya on face book.Hapy marriage in advance.cheers
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2010
@toba,whats ur id on facebook?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
uplawal:

@toba,whats your id on facebook?
I will send a friend request to you on FB so u can add me as a friend .cheers
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ayinba1(f): 4:10am On Jan 22, 2010
@uplawal
Patience, my dear sister.
And please, do NOT link the sister to Toba. He has indicated that he is a non muslim, what is he doing here and having the gall to ask for a muslim sister? Whatever you do, don't do that.

I am updating my brother's resume. I protect my own
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2010
ayinba1:

@uplawal
Patience, my dear sister.
And please, do NOT  link the sister to Toba. He has indicated that he is a non muslim, what is he doing here and having the gall to ask for a muslim sister? Whatever you do, don't do that.

I am updating my brother's resume. I protect my own
God have mercy.Are we not same yoruba&same Nigerian? What kind of mssg are u trying to pass to me,hatred or love? Or is it becos of ur brother dat u want to fence me out? Yes im a xtian,but doesnt matter.I still want to be uplawals frend on FB. Life doesnt end on NL.We can be off help to ourselves now or in future
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2010
@ayinba,laughing so hard,am not giving her to Toba,but like he said we can be friends,pls let ur brother hurry okay,pls send his number and email to my mail address.

@toba,send me ur profile name on facebook,hope ure doing good?u know anything can happen,i pray u know God soon before its too late,i dnt want u to end up in hell
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2010
nobori wan fix me up self cry cry

na so una hate me ricch cry

barka Juma'ah oh wink
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2010
C'mon dear, Muki cool

We all love you so much grin

Nobody is your match here, thats why. smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by honeric01(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
mukina2:

nobori wan fix me up self cry cry

na so una hate me ricch cry

barka Juma'ah oh wink

Muki, u go marry me? but i no be moslem o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Gettolove(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2010
@ up lawal

I am over qualified for the position. wink Check me out below:
+1) I am an Accountant, also chartered
+2) I am from Kwara
+3) I am cute at about 5.8 tall
+4) I dont leave office untill around 9 pm
+5) and finally, i am caring , as in CARING

but i get taste o, hope she is cute sha cheesy
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
muhsin:

C'mon dear, Muki cool

We all love you so much grin

Nobody is your match here, thats why. smiley
cry cry cry

honeric01:

Muki, u go marry me? but i no be moslem o tongue tongue tongue
stop supporing barca first tongue
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2010
mukina2:

cry cry cry
stop supporing barca first tongue

It's okay, i can forgo barca for you but definitely not Barcelona FC (FCB) smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by alimat2(f): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin

una no go kill person for here oooooo, macth making
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
alimat you too dey laff at me cry cry
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
alimat 2:

grin grin grin grin

una no go kill person for here oooooo, macth making

Anything wrong there?

BTW, don't forget the OP isn't all about that. smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
Peeping. . .and smiling
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2010
Say it Jarus . . . grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
Muhsin i guess your a bachelor as well, u will be a good match with Mukina wink But u have to get her to divorce Arsenal FC first. grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2010
angry grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2010
mukina2:

angry grin

No be true i yan , why u dey vex for me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.