Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18898 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2010
babs787:

@Uplawal @ Muhsin

Salam my dearest brother and sweet sister. Thank you so much for remembering me and May Allah continue to be there for you always.

I have been very very very cheesy busy lately and would soon be back fully.

May Allah continue to increase your knowledge as you keep this thread moving.

Jazakallah Khairan kiss

I'm really glad to 'hear' from you. May Allah ease the task for you. We can't wait to see you back fully.

Amin to your prayer. Wa'iyyaka.

I just remember another dear fellow, littleb. Wish he too is doing great.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
yeah yeah little b,may Allah be with him too
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2010
Yeah yeah yeah me too i missed you babz, can't wait to see.
Am beginning to miss sir olabowale
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abu Zola:

Yeah yeah yeah me too i missed you babz, can't wait to see.
Am beginning to miss sir olabowale

Kai! This is true, Abuzola. Hope he's doing fine.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
@Abuzola,pls dnt steal my yeah yeah yeah from me.

YEAH YEAH YEAH,i am beginning to miss ALHAJI OLABOWALE
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
Smile
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
I smile too,miss you Abuzola,send me ur number to my facebook box,i wanna speak to u now
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
After the match
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
still waiting for a good muslim man for my sisters,brothers keep calling pls
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
Alrite dear
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
uplawal:

i am beginning to miss ALHAJI OLABOWALE
Where is he? Hope no problem cus i ve not read his post for a while
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
@toba- hope you guys did not kidnap him, *roll eyes*
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
abio Abuzola,u dnt send ur number
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
Am still crying for the loss, let me finish the tears in my eyes i will send it immediately. *continue crying*
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abu Zola:

Am still crying for the loss, let me finish the tears in my eyes i will send it immediately. *continue crying*
oma se o.Some1 asked for ur number instead of u to give u say u re still crying.Kai continue till dawn
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
*wiping eyes with handkerchef* ahmodu na bad coach *burst into tears and continue crying like a baby*
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2010
I am from a broken home. MY parents got divorced in 2002. It was a very bad divorce. My mother re-married in 2003 and since then our father doesn't allow us to see her. So we all get to see her when we meet either in social events or when we visit a relative. We have reported the matter to our uncles and there are always promises but nothing has ever been done.I am now able to sneak to her house once inĀ  a while and she knows that I sneak over to see her. The problem now is she's becoming increasingly demanding. She wants to see me all the time but I'm afraid of being caught and I don't want to see her sad. She also wants me to bring my brothers along but I can't. I really don't know what to do.Please help me out. My father is adamant.He is the bread-winner of the family and everyone is afraid of him.Because he cuts off anyone who dares challenge him from his "charity". I hope you understand.

There's a lot more to my story and Insha Allah I'll be able to discuss everything with time.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2010
sorry o nanai,its sad
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2010
@Abuzola, sorry,it happens sometimes,we can not be winning all the time

@toba,wetin be ur own na,okay,whats ur id on facebook too?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 6:30am On Jan 30, 2010
Salaam. Thanks uplawal. Please help me out I really do need help with my problem. Just last week my mother deposited her pay-check into my account and then she calls me all the time and tells me that she needs money. I know its all in an attempt to make me go to her place. So, I had to just hand-over my ATM card to her. But now I have to go to her also if I need money. They are putting me at the centre of their problem and I honestly do not know what to do.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2010
@NANAI

U cant resolve the issue but u can help by informing ur relatives who u know ur dad would listen to.

Please this question goes to our imams in the house before i make research on it: What is the ruling on keeping of the children after divorce?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2010
@ Justfash50: Thanks but nobody in our family can dare talk to him.We have tried it.And everyone is afraid; you know,being the breadwinner. The only option we have is to take him to court, which we really don't want to do.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 5:20am On Jan 31, 2010
@nanai

what about friends and neighbours or a Relgious leader in your area i.e imam of your mosque.
you can search www.islamqa.com on the ruling of children prescribed in ISLAM after divorce.

May ALLAH make it easy for you,make the decision that would be taken a favourable one and at the end soften your dad's heart towards the decision taken eventually. amin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 5:23am On Jan 31, 2010
@UPLAWAL

My friend said you both spoke on phone as regard your sister( remember NURUDEEN).
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2010
You want to take ur dad to court ? I will advice you not to near that kind of a thing. But you can talk to ur mum to take the case to court but not you or any of the children else you will put your self in the blink of disownership or curse by ur father, like you said he is strict. Just keep praying and if you can be patient is just a matter of time, when you get married you have the right and guts to see your mum anytime, anywhere without fear or interferance. Allahu alam
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2010
@ abuzola: No I'm not saying we'll take him to court. I said its the only option and we don't want to go that lane. Besides, he has no right to curse us over that Islamically. Allah does not allow injustice.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
Truely, Allah does not Allow injustice, but if you should sue ur dad or have anything to do with it and he curse the perpetrators including you it will have effect on you. You can google the story of juraij the man of God who was cursed.

Just keep praying and be patient
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
@justfash,yeah, we spoke and i had a nice conversation on the phone,hes a great guy and hes got a good spirit but its such a pity they cant be,hope he explained to u ,thank u,Asalamu Alekum,pls i want to learn Arabic online o,can we do that online cos he said youre an Alfa
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Nanai,we will insha Allah keep praying for you
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ronkeenuf(f): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2010
@ Nanai,

looking critically at the situation, one will see that it is almost impossible to resolve except your dad softens. Like Abuzola said, I'll advice that you be prayerful cos there is nothing prayer cant solve and be patient cos its only a matter of time before you will be free from your dad's control and therefore be free to visit your mum. Also have a heart to heart conversation with your mum telling her how much you will love to see her regularly but to understand for now and let peace reign for the while you have to obey your dad. This is because if she decides to take the matter to court it could take as long as it will take for you to become independent. So for the short while, keep sneaking to her and be careful not to let your pops know about it wink

May Allah make things easy for you and bestow on you happiness and peace of mind, amin.

Maa Salam sis
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Nanai,

This really is an intricate and delicate issue. One has to be extra-careful in taking part in it--advising you, for both parents' blessings are needed.

Am so sorry as I get nothing (or much?) to say. Yet I'll inshaAllah put you in prayer: may Allah come to your "rescue", amin. May He intervene and solve the problem. Good luck.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
Salam,

Got a huge problem: my Father is being sick for the past days; he was operated on on Saturday. I'm with him at hospital. Please brothers and sisters I am requesting for your prayer for his speedy recovery. May Allah reward you.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.