Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18896 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
sorry muhsin,he will be healed insha Allah,take care
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Jarus(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
sad
May Allah heal Muhsin's Dad and other ailing people across the world
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thanks bros, Jarus and Sis, Uplawal. Ameen to the prayers.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Amin, may Allah grant him a quick recovery and the ailment as kaffara amin ya Allah
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nagode, Abuzola. Allah ya amsa.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ayinba1(f): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
@muhsin,

I pray Allah grants your father smooth recovery and give him sound health. AMin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Gettolove(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
salam alaekun bros & sisters

@ UP LAWAL

how are u doing, my office still has its 24 hours curfew on facebook, and i dont enjoy it on my phone.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
@gettolove,pls reach me on titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk,wa lekum salam
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
May Allah heal Muhsin's dad and renew his health. Whoever knows 'Lakad jaakum rasulu, "please recite it 3,11, or 41 times for our bother's dad and round it up with Suratul Fatiha. May the peace of Allah be with all of us. Amin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Nanai
This is a very delicate issue and should be approached carefully. What is your father's reason for denying you and your siblings visits to your mom? If he has a justified reason then your mom should find someone that he respects and values his/her opinion, to help her to beg him. if his reason is lame, or it's one of those - 'Im the man, and I can do whatever I want' then the next Q is , how religious is he? if very religious, I'm sure there has to be an imam or alfa that can talk to him. If not that religious, how loving and caring is he towards you children? how approachable is he? how much rapport do u have with him? Go to him, on your knees, and beg him. You cannot take side and you cannot judge either of your parents but you can appeal to them with respect to make peace reign. Being divorced should not create enimity. Talk to your mom to have some understanding and patience, let her know u love her no matter what and all these will sure come to an end when u are independent. Overall, pray and pray and pray, Allah is surely samian, basiran. Salam alaekum.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
@fayezik,IYAALADURA wa
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
Whazzzzup babe? May the almighty Allah answer our prayers.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2010
@Muhsin:May Allah provide him a speedy recovery.Ameen.

@All:May Allah (SWT) reward you immensely for your prayers.Jazakumullah khair.

@FayeZik:He just started acting that way since she said she was getting married and things got worse after she got married.And throughout the time, he never showed interest in her returning to him. And no he's not the religious type. He calls me a fanatic simply for observing hijab.

I try explaining to her sometimes she understands and sometimes she just looses it.But Alhamdulillah she's pretty understanding.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ronkeenuf(f): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2010
@ Muhsin,

May Allah (SWT) reduce your dad's pains, forgive him his sins and grant him speedy recovery, Amin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
Salam,

Thanks for the sisterly and brotherly concern and prayers. I'm really, really grateful. May Allah reward amply.

Amin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
Fanatic for wearing hijab ? O ga o.
Is he that old i.e feeble age ?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Abuzola,i tell you some muslims dont count HIJAB as compulsory and necessary,they dnt even know if is from ALLAH(SWT),they think ure going too extreme by wearing it,and even when they wear it for ISLAMIC functions they dnt wear it properly(earings sticking out)its such a pity most muslims dnt know the right thing,they look at you with suprise,why are wearing hijab?ogao,as if its our choice to wear it
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
This is serious
lets see what Allah says pertaining to Hijab

Allah said in the Holy Quran
'tell the muslim women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like the eyes for seeing or outer palm, headcover etc), and to draw their veils all over juyubihinna (i.e their bodies, necks and b.r.e.a.s.t) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands or their fathers or their husband fathers or their sons, or their husband's son, or their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's son or their muslim sister or female slave whom their right hand possess or old male servants who lack vigour or small children who have no sense of feminine sex.

And let them not paint their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers that you may be successful' Quran 24:31
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by najeebu: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
May God reward u abundantly
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 3:05am On Feb 04, 2010
Nanai, Salam alaeki

'Ti ewure eni ba sa wo ile alagidi, ti a ko ba pada lehin re, a o je ninu iya ti ewure na maa je (if your goat run inside a stubborn man, you better just go back and don't try to get the goat otherwise you and the goat will get get beaten). This seems to be out of your court. I don't know how old you are, but one thing is certain; the period of time that you will still spend under your dad's roof is shorter that the time you have already spent there, so, my dear, it's a matter of time.
In the mean time, take care of your siblings, talk to your mom whenever possible and urge her to be patient, strive to be a good and successful young lady. Dont't be weighed down by a situation you cannot control or alleviate. When there is life there is hope, I pray that all of you live long and there will be plenty of time for your mother and her children to enjoy each other.
Above all, let go and let God, Inallah ala kulu shaein kadirun. No prayer goes unanswered. Maa Salam.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2010
Thank You all so much for understanding.That was why I requested prayers fromĀ  you. Just keep praying for me. May Allah (SWT) answer my dua and get me married as soon as possible to a pious husband.One who will stand by me and help me through my quest for knowledge and help me in becoming a better muslim. And may Allah (SWT) make my father allow me to raise my siblings.So I can bring them up as good muslims.
, And No Abu Zola.He is not old at all.

Jazakallah khair.You have all just made my day.Jazakallah khair.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2010
Salaam Muhsin.How is your father doing?May Allah (SWT) grant him full and quick recovery.Ameen.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Bashbaba(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2010
@Mushin

Bisimillah.Oh Allah,Lord of everything,Owner of everything and Creator of everything!You have created the ailment(s) and our brother's father suffering from it (them).Do not give it power over him nor allow him to be terminated by it.Heal him completely and eradicate the illness.There is none who can heal except You.

Oh Allah, the Lord of (Angels) Gabriel,Michael and Israfil: Cure this person with this supplication by Your Power,Strength and Might,O Lord of the creation.Ameen
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
Salam,

Thanks Nanai and Bashbaba for the prayers. May Allah reward handsomely.

I want to tell all that showed their brotherly and sisterly concern that my Dad's been discharged this morning. We're now home. He still needs prayers to recuperate. Thanks all.

Muhsin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
May Allah send his shif'a down on him, may his ailment be a source of expiation of his sins and may he come out of the illness free from the cclouds of sins and in much better health ameen.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
Thanks, Lagosboy. Amin to the prayers.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
Alhamdulilah, good news, may Allah restore back his health like before or even better amin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2010
Alhamdulillah,Muhsin.May Allah (SWT) make it a kaffara for him.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
Amin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
Alhamdullilahi for Muhsin dad health
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
Amin, amin. Thanks.

What's happening in my life today?

I am filled with hope: my Dad's body nearly relapsed but after the doc's worked on him he's "normal" once again.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
Muhsin and daddyyyyyyyyyy,too much love grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.