Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18892 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
Salam, Sis

Who doen't love his Dad? My Mon died more than a decade ago, hence I know little of her love; and know much of his. But don't think I don't love her, I in fact do love her above anybody as our beloved Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, teaches us to.

More-over, I'm the biggest son now near him; all my brothers are married and live far from where he's.

And above all, I crave for his barakah, which he frequently supplicates Allah to "put" on me. How'd you see? cheesy
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
Salaam
Muhsin i hope  and pray your dad gets better soonest smiley

@ topic
i was going through a very tough time in my life, i cant even explain it, a brother gave me this two duas to recite and gradually i felt better,  smiley

La illaha illalahul 'asimul alim,
La illaha illalahurrobul 'arshil 'asim
La illaha illalahurrobus samowati wa robul ardi wa robul 'arshil karim

and

Allahumo rahmota arju, falatakilni ila nafsi, torfata 'aini, wa aslihli sha ni kullahu, la illaha illa anta
this means : O Allah, I hope for your mercy, do not leave me to myself even for a moment, place all my affairs in order, there is no God but Allah smiley

I hope it will be of help to anyone of you going through any bad sitaution

ma salaam
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by alimat2(f): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
^^^^^^
Nice dua
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Bashbaba(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
SWW All,

We ( the muslims working around Trans Amadi Ind Area of Port Harcourt) are in a very big problem as I speak with you.Our mosque was earmarked for demolition almost three yrs ago as part of the demolition excercise carried out around Raibow Barrack by Odili Govt.It is a long story sha, , We got another plots of land after so much efforts were made to solicit for funds.Few weeks ago,we started the building of the mosque which our extimation put at 400 Billion Naira.

We were there this afternoon to observe our Jummat Prayer only to realised that Gov Amaechi had made order for the demolition of the site and indeed the structure has been demolished.

Our Needs:

1. Your Prayer world wide to see us through erecting another mosque even if Allah will use the hand of Kafir to do it,

2. If you have anybody that we can contact to help us prevail upon him to let us be.

Insha Allah your question shall be entertained bcs I cant just go into details at once. Walaikun Salam.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2010
@Bashbaba,

I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Allah's intervention is on its way, inshaAllah; may He solve it and punish the culprits, amin.

Beside, I'm actually left wondering: what reason(s) did they give you before carrying out that operation? Is it the site/plot that was gotten illigally, or the building that was built not in accordance with rules or what? Or they just don't want to see mosques being built because it may yield "terrorists"; or simply they are fighting Islam and Muslims? I can't understand it, wallahi. shocked

May Allah come to your rescue, amin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2010
mukina2:

Salaam
Muhsin i hope  and pray your dad gets better soonest smiley

@ topic
i was going through a very tough time in my life, i cant even explain it, a brother gave me this two duas to recite and gradually i felt better,  smiley

La illaha illalahul 'asimul alim,
La illaha illalahurrobul 'arshil 'asim
La illaha illalahurrobus samowati wa robul ardi wa robul 'arshil karim

and

Allahumo rahmota arju, falatakilni ila nafsi, torfata 'aini, wa aslihli sha ni kullahu, la illaha illa anta
this means : O Allah, I hope for your mercy, do not leave me to myself even for a moment, place all my affairs in order, there is no God but Allah smiley

I hope it will be of help to anyone of you going through any bad sitaution

ma salaam

Amin to the du'ah, Mukina. Thanks

Those are nice du'ahs. I urge any Muslim undergoing some difficulties in his/her life to do them seriously.

May Allah bless and reward you, Mukinat.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by deols(f): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
Salam alykum to all,
it took me more than a week to read all of the posts in this thread as i usually dont have much time to spend on line. I just couldnt miss any part of it. I feel proud and privileged to be among the kind of people who are able to give their best to fellow Muslims.

I am particularly interested in Nanai's case. I understand it is better the father is not taken to court so as not to aggravate the situation. But i also think something is to be done to stop people who do such things so that others might learn from them and hopefully,it can be eradicated. I know there are independent Shari'a courts in Lagos and Ibadan where such matters are dealt with,if the case is taken there, they might be able to call him to order.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
@deols:Thanks for taking an interest in my case. Please pray for me. Its really these kinds of acts by muslims that makes Islam unattractive to outsiders.There are so many things that should be stopped.Well, there's really nothing to do except pray.

@Muhsin: I hope your dad's getting better.May Allah (SWT) make it kaffara for him.Ameen.

@bashbaba:May Allah help muslims and uphold Islam.I'm praying for all the muslims that find themselves as minorities in their areas. May Allah help you to fight this injustice.Ameen.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 2:29am On Feb 08, 2010
Mukina
That's a very good prayer. I will urger everyonw of us to have it and say it evry morning after Salat Fajr and at nightwhether you are in a difficult time or smooth time. Let it be your 'ajesara'.
Muhsin
I'm very happy to hear that your dad is getting better. Insha Allah his health will be at 100 percent sooner than we think.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Bashbaba(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2010
muhsin:

@Bashbaba,

I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Allah's intervention is on its way, inshaAllah; may He solve it and punish the culprits, amin.

Beside, I'm actually left wondering: what reason(s) did they give you before carrying out that operation? Is it the site/plot that was gotten illigally, or the building that was built not in accordance with rules or what? Or they just don't want to see mosques being built because it may yield "terrorists"; or simply they are fighting Islam and Muslims? I can't understand it, wallahi. shocked

@Mushin
May Allah be pleased with you.The Governor and his entourage went for a site visitation and on their way back, he saw our contractor working on the land.He asked them what was it that they were doing and where was their C OF O.They told him that the place belongs to the muslims and they were building a mosque and the C OF O is with the state govt under processing.He said who told them that the muslims have land there and he ordered that the following day,the commissioner must ensured that the place is being demolished otherwise himself will be fired!.By Allah,our mosque,still under construction was demolished b4 the Jummat prayer the following day under a very strict supervison of some military men.But in some places,before demolition excercise was being carried out,notices were being given.In some cases,the place is being marked :''Stop work'' and things like that and this takes several days for govt to put its records together to know whether such a place is good for demolition either with or without compensation.Why this verbal pronouncement in the case of our mosque?

NOTE: It is an undeniable fact that most houses built in Rivers State particularly in Port Harcourt City and particularly ones owned by strangers have not gotten their COO in the last 10Yrs.I am aware that throughout Gov Odili's tenure,no single COO sighned for land that accommodated the houses built by the strangers.Some quarters among the Yorubas particularly those leaving at Elimgbu,Eneka,Eliosu and other yoruba dominated areas believe it is a calculated attempt to settle certain political/tribal scores.Most people start to build their houses whenever they have gotten the approval of both the council and the state govt.Then,the COOs were being awaited while the building were being completed in all the cases.

The land was neither an illegally acquired ppty nor the structure is located at a place not designated for building as we were wary of the ongoing demolition excercise in Port City.At initial stage ,we used to pray at Rainbow barrack's mosque located at Trans Amadi.The barrack was an old place for military personnel in Rivers State b4 they were being relocated to Borri Camp.After the relocation,most soldiers left thier families behind and some civilians were also there just as some pple find it convinient to live wt soldiers.As tradition in most barracks,there used to be mosque.So, we were using the mosque for our Jammah prayers including Jumaat even after the soldiers have almost left and the few that did nt leave the place completely used to come.At a point,Rainbow barrack became a mecca of sort for all bad boys to gather and perpetuate all their heinous crimes ranging from selling ''Igbo'' to robbery and others.Sometimes we will be at work while gun shots would be sporadically heard.These are few of many other vices that sprung their ugly heads after the evacuation of soldiers at the area.Ofcourse, they were hallmarks left behind by the soldiers.At a point, the govt got disatisfied with these and ordered the demolition of the whole Rainbow barrack.This was to pave way for the erection of low cost housing estate.The idea that everybody not leaving there welcomed.The mosque ,definately must go since it belonged to the military.When the demolition was in progress,we were still praying our jummat there and even after demolition,we would still converge to offer our jummat services.Brothers started a campaign for raising money by the way of contribution,meeting pple and all other forms of halal way of getting money to erect a mosque.After that, we acquired a land at the opposite axis, far away from Rainbow barrack both within the same Trans Amadiand in a village call ''Small London''.The place is also close to Mummy Market but share a boundary with a company,couple of houses and even a church is within the vicinity.

The place was owned by a Rivers man ofcourse.As at the time we wanted to buy the land,we discovered that the place was under dispute.His lawyer said there was no problem any longer.We got a proffessional service from a competent  lawyer to see with the man's lawyer to get to the root of the matter.We needed a place within Trans Amadi Industrial area because of the nature of our work on a side as we could not go all the way to the main city for our prayer and to always have a place to observe jummat prayer on the other side.Our lawyer came with a verified and veritable report that during Odili reign as the gov of Rivers State,he collected the land from the owner.The man took him and his govt to court and the ruling was that the govt illegally snached it and so, the land was to be given back to the rightful owner which he did.It was after this,we bought the land.Aside this, it will be of your intrest to know that the Rainbow axis map that depict the entire areas to be demolished and where buildings are not to occupy based on Port Carcourt city initial plan is with us.This very mosque does not violate any of these rules.This mosque has the approval of both the council and the state govt . And this mosque as at the time of demolition, has costed 60million naira plus the land.

Another salient point of consideration is the pronouncement I heard the state govt made about 2 weeks ago that pple shd stop buying land within Port harcourt metropolis.They were advised to go to neigbouring villages like Obigbo.This was indeed an attempt and an effort by Amaechi govt to develop other areas aside the city.Be it as it may,this does not suppose to take effect over a land bought  about 3yrs ago and we have started praying jummat prayer there since that same time.

@Mushin
Or they just don't want to see mosques being built because it may yield "terrorists"; or simply they are fighting Islam and Muslims?

Walahi,my guess here is as good as yours.

It is imperative that our needs are still the same:

1.Prayers from our brothers

2.Political connections to solve the imbroglio.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Bashbaba(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2010
muhsin:

@Bashbaba,

Amin and My Allah be with you always.
Nanai:

@bashbaba:May Allah help muslims and uphold Islam.I'm praying for all the muslims that find themselves as minorities in their areas. May Allah help you to fight this injustice.Ameen.

Amin and may Allah find you worthy of receiving His mercy.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
Salam,

Thanks everyone for your prayers; and amin, amin summa amin. I am very grateful. May Allah reward you handsomely.

@Bashbaba,

That was utterly sad and mind-boggling. I wish I had something beyond prayer to offer to you and the entire Muslim ummah undergoing the same experience with you here and there. May Allah give you the heard to endure, strive and succeed, amin.

May Allah support, protect and aid you. May He punish those who are against His religion, amin. Best wishes.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
muhsin:

Amin to the du'ah, Mukina. Thanks

Those are nice du'ahs. I urge any Muslim undergoing some difficulties in his/her life to do them seriously.

May Allah bless and reward you, Mukinat.
Amin smiley

FayeZik:

Mukina
That's a very good prayer. I will urger everyonw of us to have it and say it evry morning after Salat Fajr and at nightwhether you are in a difficult time or smooth time. Let it be your 'ajesara'.
Muhsin
I'm very happy to hear that your dad is getting better. Insha Allah his health will be at 100 percent sooner than we think.
Ever since i was given them, i use them daily in all my prayers and it has helped me greatly. Alhamdulilah smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by chakula: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
i am very happy with this section and atleast we will shared knowledge among us concerning our belief rather participating in jokings and unimportant things. Thanks may Allah reward you abudantily. In addition, i need prayer seriously because i am a fully smoker but now i resign, the only challange that i am facing now is not beyond shaitan khutubah for me to reengage again for such evil, that is why i need prayer from our fellow brothers, please help.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
@Chakula: May Allah (SWT) help you.Ameen.

@Bashbaba:May Allah help muslims against all the injustice happening around us.Ameen.

Please can anyone give me a sahih source for the virtues of sending salaam on the prophet (SAW) and Surah Yasin?There's too much information on the web, most of it untraceable.Please.I'll truly appreciate it.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by chakula: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2010
[date=1265654860]
@Chakula: May Allah (SWT) help you.Ameen.

@Bashbaba:May Allah help muslims against all the injustice happening around us.Ameen.

Please can anyone give me a sahih source for the virtues of sending salaam on the prophet (SAW) and Surah Yasin?There's too much information on the web, most of it untraceable.Please.I'll truly appreciate it.
[quote][/quote] PLEASE CAN YOU SAYS THE QUESTION IN ANOTHER FORM?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2010
[quote Please can anyone give me a sahih source for the virtues of sending salaam on the prophet (SAW) and Surah Yasin?There's too much information on the web, most of it untraceable.Please.I'll truly appreciate it.
PLEASE CAN YOU SAYS THE QUESTION IN ANOTHER FORM?

Salaam. I'm asking if anyone can tell me the benefits of reciting suratul Yasin and sending salaam on the prophet (SAW) with sahih reference. There's too much information on the internet, most of which I cannot verify.Thank You.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ronkeenuf(f): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
muhsin:

Salam,

@Bashbaba,

That was utterly sad and mind-boggling. I wish I had something beyond prayer to offer to you and the entire Muslim ummah undergoing the same experience with you here and there. May Allah give you the heart to endure, strive and succeed, amin.

May Allah support, protect and aid you. May He punish those who are against His religion, amin. Best wishes.

rely sad and mind-boggling, I didnt think a public figure here in Nigeria could act in such manner, a public figure who acts as such is socially unenlightened, which should not be when in the position of a state governor.

@Bashbaba,
May Allah (SWT) bestow on you, and muslims in other troubled regions of the world, His help and victory over enemies of Islam as He did with Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and his companions, Allahumo amin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by chakula: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2010
All what i have learned from diff. schoolers is who ever recite suratul Yasin for any purpose(with good intention in his\her heart ) God must answer the Du'a.The issue of sending salam to prophet i know nothing about it.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yasin is the heart of the Quran, as for sending salama it is only when you go to his grave in madina and he will answer you 'so so and so may God 's blessing be upon u too'. Sorry i don't have time to dig out any hadith now
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by deols(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
Salam alykm,

Every1's been askn 4 prayers.Mine is for us schooldents. You all know what we want-DISTINCTIONS.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Bashbaba(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
rely sad and mind-boggling, I didnt think a public figure here in Nigeria could act in such manner, a public figure who acts as such is socially unenlightened, which should not be when in the position of a state governor.

@Bashbaba,
May Allah (SWT) bestow on you, and muslims in other troubled regions of the world, His help and victory over enemies of Islam as He did with Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and his companions, Allahumo amin.
[/quote]

Amin, may Allah  ( SW ) answer your inner prayer too.

muhsin:

@Bashbaba,

That was utterly sad and mind-boggling. I wish I had something beyond prayer to offer to you and the entire Muslim ummah undergoing the same experience with you here and there. May Allah give you the heard to endure, strive and succeed, amin.

Amin.You have indeed comforted my heart.May Allah in His infinite mercy comfort ur soul when no other than Allah can do such.Your prayer is indeed ENOUGH

[quote author=Nanai link=topic=370122.msg5474992#msg5474992 date=1265654860]

Amin and may His mercies and blessings envelope you in all the days of ur life.

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nanai: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
chakula:

All what i have learned from diff. schoolers is who ever recite suratul Yasin for any purpose(with good intention in his\her heart ) God must answer the Du'a.The issue of sending salam to prophet i know nothing about it.

Actually chakula, I don't think there's a must when it comes to Allah.

Abu Zola:

Yasin is the heart of the Quran, as for sending salama it is only when you go to his grave in madina and he will answer you 'so so and so may God 's blessing be upon u too'. Sorry i don't have time to dig out any hadith  now

I thought we can send salam on him(SAW) from wherever and the angels convey it to him(SAW). I have also heard about Yasin being the heart of the Qur'an but more research has shown that the hadith is not sahih.

Jazakallah khair for helping me out.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2010
@All,hmmm,i had a fantastic time yesternight with Abuzola,he called me and we spoke for more than 2hrs,i could not believe,cos Abuzola is awesome

WHO CAN BEAT THAT?

Thanks Abulove
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
uplawal:

@All,hmmm,i had a fantastic time yesternight with Abuzola,he called me and we spoke for more than 2hrs,i could not believe,cos Abuzola is awesome

WHO CAN BEAT THAT?

I have also spoken with Abu a number of times and to my surprise, he came across as a friendly guy, with a voice that was sharply at variance with the tone of his NL comments.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by dominique(f): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
hmmm. interesting smiley

thumbs up Abuzola
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
hmmm nice smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
How come then i become a masquerade anytime i enter this evil NL, oga jarus can u pls xplain why
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
Typical of you, Abuzola.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

How come then i become a masquerade anytime i enter this evil NL, oga jarus can u pls xplain why
Honestly, with the way some people talk here, even the most gentle person in real life could be turned into a 'tiger' here.
I was discussing about NL with a Hausa colleague, who joined NL recently, and I asked him whether he used to come to Muslims section and he said he didn't use to come because he can't withstand the blasphemy that goes on here. He will become provoked. He can't withstand a non-Muslim calling Allah and the Prophet(PBUH) all sort of names as some do here. That is why he doesn't open this page. And this is a very gentle, easy-going guy in real life.
So your seeming radical nature here, as opposed to your unassuming mien in real life, may be a product of the environment.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Its better u live in time b4 u carryout a suicide mission
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
uplawal:

WHO CAN BEAT THAT?

Thanks Abulove

Kai see ojoro.Titi wot about me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.