Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? (2772 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Virth chart?
How does one do that?

Dude "BIRTH CHART", not "Virth" cheesy Google "BIRTH CHART". Choose Cafeastrology. In there click on birth chart, fill in your details & submit. If you don't know your time of birth, check 12 PM.

You can even do compatibility charts between you & your lady wink It's for entertainment purpose but it's eerily accurate. It's like someone peeping through a window to your soul...at least that's how 10/10 mine is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Dude "BIRTH CHART", not "Virth" cheesy Google "BIRTH CHART". Choose Cafeastrology. In there click on birth chart, fill in your details & submit. If you don't know your time of birth, check 12 PM.

You can even do compatibility charts between you & your lady wink It's for entertainment purpose but it's eerily accurate. It's like someone peeping through a window to your soul...at least that's how 10/10 mine is.
It wasnt like no peeping through no window. It was lots of vague stuff abt how certaon people behave undecided
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It wasnt like no peeping through no window. It was lots of vague stuff abt how certaon people behave undecided

Awww, come on! Well I don't expect you to be a believer, not with the scepticism you have tongue
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, come on! Well I don't expect you to be a believer, not with the scepticism you have tongue

hehehe tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:
Pisces cheesy grin cheesy
Generousity huh?, if i may ask, what are you actually generous about cos that'd be a determining factor to why i should believe youtongue.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
I think i possess all.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

hehehe tongue tongue
undecided
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

undecided
Hey gurl.
Sup?
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hey gurl.
Sup?
Norin
Tired
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Norin
Tired
Pele
Sounds like someone got on yer nerves undecided
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Pele
Sounds like someone got on yer nerves undecided
Lol no ooo
Just cranky tired men n still up to my eye with orders .. embarassed its like feel guilty even taking a wee break

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol no ooo
Just cranky tired men n still up to my eye with orders .. embarassed its like feel guilty even taking a wee break
Pele sad
You cant function when Ure exhausted take a walk or just shut eye for a few minutes. It helps
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Pele sad
You cant function when Ure exhausted take a walk or just shut eye for a few minutes. It helps
Lol i dont take walks men ...
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol i dont take walks men ...
Shrugs*
then sleep... or just do yer thing wink grin
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Shrugs*
then sleep... or just do yer thing wink grin
Lo wts my thing embarassed
Just need tlc jare cry
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lo wts my thing embarassed
Just need tlc jare cry
Awwww
Ya need a hug... here

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Awwww
Ya need a hug... here

See as u grab person yansh .. na me u dey hug or na my lipsrsealed
Babz wan yourself grin
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

See as u grab person yansh .. na me u dey hug or na my lipsrsealed
Babz wan yourself grin
"hashualle" Hai was gonna 'ug you ni but I trippped hand fell so instead of my arms going roind the shoulder........... wink
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

"hashualle" Hai was gonna 'ug you ni but I trippped hand fell so instead of my arms going roind the shoulder........... wink
Lol haha .. feel better today anyway ..
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol haha .. feel better today anyway ..
Nice. glad ta hear that smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'm Libra and everything here is true about us.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked so true!!!!
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by maysimsimple(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
This is me in another person's body men...

ote]This is 90% correct. I'm a Libra Lady!

You don't tell me what to do, I'm indecisive, can be that friend you will never find elsewhere and can fvcking kick your ass if need be. undecided[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? / Is Happy Home By Luck Or By Character? / Guys: Please Calm down!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.