Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV (41700 Views)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Yusuf54: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Alphyno:
Just imagine, even our President is ruling without WAEC certificate, and he's here claiming to be fighting corruption... Na wa o

This one Na Real Wa o..
...How are you passing your examination?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by mfm04622: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:
He lost his certificatrr and can't write to Cambridge to issue a replacement. Its alright!

No certificate is EVER replaced! If you have heard of any certificate been issued again after the owner loses the original, let me know. This is because I have lost the original of my First School Leaving Certificate and only have photocopies. So I can get a replacement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Jesusloveyou: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Etzakoos:
Stop This Lie Jare
say your own truth jare

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by dragonking3: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Keneking:
ok

Muhammadu Buhari 1
Dino Melaye Jonah 0
Wetin concern Jonah for here? Abeg use your sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by mfm04622: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ournaija:
For them to go through the pain of writing all this to defend Baba`s WASC when no one is asking them shows that there is more to the cert. grin

People are comparing Dino who have been denied by 2 foreign schools and PMB. Reason for the clarification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
Since the military under GEJ refused to give him the copy that is with them, now that he is the president, what is stopping him from bringing it from the military to prove a point?. Are the military still stubborn to bring it?.
Read b4 u comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Ekakamba: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Reply of the day! cool
jumpandpas:
Since the military under GEJ refused to give him the copy that is with them, now that he is the president, what is stopping him from bringing it from the military to prove a point?. Are the military still stubborn to bring it?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by naijaboy756: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
BEST COMMENT OF THE YEAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guy you deserve an award!!!!!

CC: SARKI,VEDAXCOOL,OMENKADEAD,COOLFREEDAY, ALL OTHER BRAIN BLOCKED ZOMNIES
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by vislabraye(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

My thoughts, exactly !!! But people don't think
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by JerryJude(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to APC NEWS TV, President Buhari sat for the WAEC Exam in 1961, but he lost his certificate when he was overthrown as Head of state.

Read the full statement below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1441811262526662&id=781222181918910
false news Cambridge university examination body run a check on their records of that sat for waec 1961 at the said katsina regional college Buhari name was not found. even at waec regional head office at Ghana could find buhari's name among the list of those that sat for waec 1961 in the said school..get your fact straight..what we saw was a recommendation letter the then principal wrote to the military recommending that buhari will write the exam the following year..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Lighthouseman: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
with 400 naira waec scratch card. buhari can check his certificate online today. nothing gets missing in todays world
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by wellmax(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
bejite:

Mr Know-it-all, Cambridge no get office and archives?
Obviously you didn't read the article.
I don't usually do this but I will help you.
No. 9. That the only media platform that took the part of professionalism on the issue was Sahara Reporters by carrying out an investigation (investigative journalism) on the issue. The Media Outfit requested from the Examination Body (Cambridge University) to confirm the authenticity of the statement of result and spreadsheet published by Buhari’s alma mater (Government Secondary School Katsina).

No 10. That the Examination Body (Cambridge University.) DID NOT deny the authenticity of the spreadsheet as displayed by GSS Katsina. They admitted that PMB partook in WASC examination in the year (1961) he claimed but however FAILED TO CONFIRM SR request to publish same. THEY CITED EXTANT LAWS IN THE UK PROHIBITING PUBLICIZING PERSONAL RECORDS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by jumpandpas(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
mfm04622:

The examination body (Cambridge) has confirmed he sat for the exam. That carried more weight than Photocopy that is with the Army!

Verbal confirmation you mean?.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by CHEDIS10: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lie lie party
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by jumpandpas(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yusuf54:
....Pls read it again,u r still lost

The best confirmation that will be accepted by all is not verbal but physical school cert. that can be seen with naked eyes. If you have it why don't you upload it here, is it too hard to do?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Moving4: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
We HV heard
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by mfm04622: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Verbal confirmation you mean?.

You expect Cambridge to confirm verbally? Did you read the story or it was too long and you were in a haste to comment?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by dee02(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Smh. undecided
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nwachineke1980: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cambridge said the certificate will be released if Buhari SIMPLY ask for it.No need for all this long explanation.Buhari is a president,he knows the proper thing to do.
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to APC NEWS TV, President Buhari sat for the WAEC Exam in 1961, but he lost his certificate when he was overthrown as Head of state.

Read the full statement below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1441811262526662&id=781222181918910

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by jumpandpas(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
mfm04622:

You expect Cambridge to confirm verbally? Did you read the story or it was too long and you were in a haste to comment?

If you have the copy why don't you upload it here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by masseratti: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
JerryJude:

false news Cambridge university examination body run a check on their records of that sat for waec 1961 at the said katsina regional college Buhari name was not found. even at waec regional head office at Ghana could find buhari's name among the list of those that sat for waec 1961 in the said school..get your fact straight..what we saw was a recommendation letter the then principal wrote to the military recommending that buhari will write the exam the following year..
please just stop,stop displaying ignorance online,cambrigde do not conduct wasc/waec,waec was established.in the 70s,the school said he sat for it,but they cant furnish us with his scores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by masseratti: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lighthouseman:
with 400 naira waec scratch card. buhari can check his certificate online today. nothing gets missing in todays world
did you attend any school at all,no.waec.in the 60s

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Klington: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
U 4got to mention that he also hired tens of SANs to intimidate, threaten, harass and coerced the plaintiff into withdrawing the case. No be 9ja we dey unrepentant sycophant, praise singer and Propagandists.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by jumpandpas(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vikkie14:
Actually, it's the other way round.
WHY will i PAY 13 Lawyers if i actually possessed the Certificate i claimed to have?
The spokeperson can do better than this rubbish.

He didn't only pay the lawyers, he also paid the presiding judge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by biafrasun: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
I dey laugh like obasanjo ha ha ha haaaaaaaa it is becoming more clear that bubu doesnt have school cert. who asked them. they guilty runneth when no one is pursuing him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
mfm04622:

No certificate is EVER replaced! If you have heard of any certificate been issued again after the owner loses the original, let me know. This is because I have lost the original of my First School Leaving Certificate and only have photocopies. So I can get a replacement

They can give you something in lieu of certificate. When I say replacement, I don't mean a certificate per se. The school can still give you something to show you were their bonafide graduate. That's all you need. Afterall all employers still go back to authentic certificates.

In a situation where you are to present your original for sighting, how do you resolve it if you carry only photocopies around. Think about that.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Okeji(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some nigerian can b very vrry stupid n educated ilitrate! How can u b seeing d facts n evidences but turn to still disagree just for hatred sake? Well, whether u like it or not, buhari is our president n nothing any1 can do abt it...... nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BraniacX(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Like buhari
Like ISTANDWITHBUHAR cheesy
Missing certificate grin
Missing brain cheesy
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy
The apple never falls far from the tree wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
mfm04622:

A cousin of mine recently got his car jacked and his WAEC was lost in the raid. By recently I mean 4 years ago. Till date WAEC told him a new certificate cannot be reissued. He had to swear and affidavit with a photocopy and a document stating how the certificate was lost.

In other words, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Saintp(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Buhari has no certificate. Dino has no certificate. They are all thieves. Case closed.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by sapientia(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
lol... dry joke of a country.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

They can give you something in lieu of certificate. When I say replacement, I don't mean a certificate per se. The school can still give you something to show you were their bonafide graduate. That's all you need. Afterall all employers still go back to authentic certificates.

In a situation where you are to present your original for sighting, how do you resolve it if you carry only photocopies around. Think about that.

Don't be daft. They don't give you anything in lieu of the certificate - you are the one to get something in lieu of the certificate. Only thing WAEC can do for you is verify that you indeed partook in the exams and that the results in the photocopy match what was on the original certificate.

You guys should stop pretending you are being objective when all you do is ask inane questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.