Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV (41698 Views)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Benitomorgan: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Buhari is already the president because Nigeria is a country where anything goes. This is what is obtainable in the primitive era. Its so unfortunate. May God free us from this contraption called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by micflo28(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
I would like to hear fayose's submissions on this. Anything from APC makes me look like a fool being led by the tethers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Saintp:
Buhari has no certificate. Dino has no certificate. They are all thieves. Case closed.

Buhari lost his certificate that's the difference. Dino has his but it is probably fake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by chukagates(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
wellmax:
..and he is the president of Nigeria.
With your certificates, you never become president of clowns
bros how much dem pay you?? dey don sack sarrki?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by wellmax(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukagates:
bros how much dem pay you?? dey don sack sarrki?? grin
Unlike you, no one can buy my mind with money

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by amazingspiderma: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to APC NEWS TV, President Buhari sat for the WAEC Exam in 1961, but he lost his certificate when he was overthrown as Head of state.

Read the full statement below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1441811262526662&id=781222181918910

I even thought we have manage to find the certificate.
Stop all these wild goose chase.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
JerryJude:

false news Cambridge university examination body run a check on their records of that sat for waec 1961 at the said katsina regional college Buhari name was not found. even at waec regional head office at Ghana could find buhari's name among the list of those that sat for waec 1961 in the said school..get your fact straight..what we saw was a recommendation letter the then principal wrote to the military recommending that buhari will write the exam the following year..
Where is your source , oga false news

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Bjergtrolde: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to APC NEWS TV, President Buhari sat for the WAEC Exam in 1961, but he lost his certificate when he was overthrown as Head of state.

Read the full statement below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1441811262526662&id=781222181918910

Nigerians do very good comedy, particularly those of the APC hue.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Doyin2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Etzakoos:
Stop This Lie Jare

You should be pitied.Where is the lie?

Shameless idiot.

I just wonder what pleasure you fools,including those who clicked'' like'', derive in ridiculing a president with proven integrity and uprightness.

Buhari is not the first to lose his certificate and he will not be the last.

All the facts have been stated ,none represent falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Skubidude(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
CHEDIS10:
Lie lie party
Exactly.. anoda name for APC = LLP (Lie Lie Party)
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Saintp(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

Buhari lost his certificate that's the difference. Dino has his but it is probably fake.

Bros, buhari does not have any certificate. Don't allow yourself to be deceived. I know it is difficult to take especially for the one you love but then that is the reality. He is a fraud like other politicians before, with and after him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by swedbase(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
Since the military under GEJ refused to give him the copy that is with them, now that he is the president, what is stopping him from bringing it from the military to prove a point?. Are the military still stubborn to bring it?.

You brain is functional and i must commend you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
bejite:
WAEC should withdraw the certificate of whoever wrote this. Can't PMB go back to WAEC to get another copy of his lost certificate? End time certificate.

An indication that some wailers are just programmed to be singing "Buhari show us your certificate". Now go back and read the post again, but slowly this time.

Hint: Focus on the name of the examination body and find out if WAEC was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by 360command: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
mfm04622:

The examination body (Cambridge) has confirmed he sat for the exam. That carried more weight than Photocopy that is with the Army!
Then let him go and bring it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
JerryJude:

false news Cambridge university examination body run a check on their records of that sat for waec 1961 at the said katsina regional college Buhari name was not found. even at waec regional head office at Ghana could find buhari's name among the list of those that sat for waec 1961 in the said school..get your fact straight..what we saw was a recommendation letter the then principal wrote to the military recommending that buhari will write the exam the following year..

Stop making noise.

To prove to me you are not just making noise, can you pls tell this forum what was actually the bone of contention in court?
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cambridge didn't deny the spreadsheet neither did they authentic it and they didn't need to because they didn't issue the spreadsheet. The statement issued by cambridge then was that only the owner of certificate can make request that it be published in the media thus challenging Buhari to do that. Of course Buhari didn't for obvious reason; him and APC continued with campaign of lies and propaganda. APC has ways of turning fact on its head.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Doyin2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
JerryJude:

waec regional head office at Ghana?

Another paid agent and idiot spotted.

Buhari remains a role model to those of us that cherish integrity,good governance and zero tolerance for corruption. The current economic situation is never of his making,due majorly to low forex revenue, from our only source ,Oil.

No amount of falsehood and distortion of facts,will succeed!

A stolen certificate can only be replaced by a statement of result.And only the issuing school or examining body,(GSS,Katsina) and Cambridge can declare ''fakeness''.

Any other declaration and acceptance of ''fakeness'', by individuals and group of idiots,is to say the list,stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by emmaitive(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
nigeria is a joke...everytin about dis country is jst upside down

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

Buhari claimed he lost his certificate. It was a claim not authenticated till date.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Sunmolar(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Blessed is the man whose sins are forgiven coolBlessed is the man whose sins are forgiven
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:
He lost his certificate and can't write to Cambridge to issue a replacement. Its alright!

Has certificate ever been re-issued?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by mrsfavour(f): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
Since the military under GEJ refused to give him the copy that is with them, now that he is the president, what is stopping him from bringing it from the military to prove a point?. Are the military still stubborn to bring it?.
hahahahahsha! plssss.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
mfm04622:

You expect Cambridge to confirm verbally? Did you read the story or it was too long and you were in a haste to comment?

Allow that one. I doubt if he knows the meaning of certification. After being told a certificate was lost, he is still spitting saliva all over the places repeating the usual song.

They are just being programmed to be singing "Buhari show us your certificate".
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by eliteguy01(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
im like waoh buhacracy .. Let forget about who is display a sense of education we will certainly see that our buhari is a perfect dullard who never show a sign of"i go school"... But for dinomilaye it will be too stupid for us to believe dat he is uneducated because how can he get here without being educated assuming he attained dis height around d military era den o won't have argued dat but if it is true dat he is using a fake result it shows dat must of our leaders are uneducated... This means the blind leading the those with perfect sight and blind ..this should be d reason why we can't have a solution....
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Annie939(f): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
buharia don suffer
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Klington:
U 4got to mention that he also hired tens of SANs to intimidate, threaten, harass and coerced the plaintiff into withdrawing the case. No be 9ja we dey unrepentant sycophant, praise singer and Propagandists.

I can bet, you don't know what was contended in the court. Prove me wrong if you can.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

Has certificate ever been re-issued?

I have answered that question in an earlier post. You necessarily don't need to have a replacement of certificate but I know your school can help and give you something you can present to show you went to the school as claimed. Let me ask you, imagine you graduated from a university and lost all relating to your degree in fire - photocopies and original inclusive, are you telling me you are doomed and will never be able to have any valid claim to get a job? Most time, when you are at a point of collecting an appointment letter, demand is often made that you present the original for 'sighting'. Note my word: for sighting. If you lose the original and the school you attended still exists, can you be doomed? I applied for postgraduate programme in U.I. and it was compulsory I and others presented originals of our credentials for sighting, for someone who have lost his/hers, are there no remedy?

When you lose your certificate, obtain a police report, swear an affidavit to that effect and approach your school armed with those and then you will see remedy do exist.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
eightsin:
Buhari has only NEPA cert. Free this matter
Yet,he is your president.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tee4lowyeh(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Do you in all your sensible mind believe they will keep those copies. If ever there was any of such copies, it must have been taken out totally!!!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Solomon38: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
How can you compare someone that pursuing his eight degrees to someone that don't hase 0'level..........
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

I have answered that question in an earlier post. You necessarily don't need to have a replacement of certificate but I know your school can help and give you something you can present to show you went to the school as claimed. Let me ask you, imagine you graduated from a university and lost all relating to your degree in fire - photocopies and original inclusive, are you telling me you are doomed and will never be able to have any valid claim to get a job? Most time, when you are at a point of collecting an appointment letter, demand is often made that you present the original for 'sighting'. Note my word: for sighting. If you lose the original and the school you attended still exists, can you be doomed? I applied for postgraduate programme in U.I. and it was compulsory I and others presented originals of our credentials for sighting, for someone who have lost his/hers, are there no remedy?

When you lose your certificate, obtain a police report, swear an affidavit to that effect and approach your school armed with those and then you will see remedy do exist.

What exactly is your point? Has Bubu not taken all these actions? Did he not go back to his school for a copy duly signed by the appropriate authority? Has he not sworn an affidavit? I don't understand, what exactly is your point?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.