Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV (41701 Views)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

You are nothing but a nonentity totally out of tune with reality. I pity those who gave birth to you. E.O.D.

Get lost. You have been put in your place. Take your L with grace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Doyin2(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

For your mind, you have talked sense. Unfortunately in a sane climate no one, I mean no one pass through a stage where he is required to pass a simple test of integrity. If you submit a statement of result, the institution still go behind you to authentic from your institution it wasn't fake. After some period of time when it is assumed the certificate should be ready, you are always required to present the certificate. Those who have certificates and who have used them with integrity can relate to what I am saying. You may not understand, I understand your plight.

You are still arguing like a hustler,or is comprehension your challenge? undecided

PMB is too busy for all these trash.He had met all constitutional requirements.

You and your principals,or your likes ,still flogging a non-issue and creating mischief in the land,are very free to write Cambridge and GSS,Katsina.

By the way,where is that clown expecting confirmation from WAEC,Ghana ; shocked shocked

Oh my GOD,Nairaland is full of clowns grin

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

Get lost. You have been put in your place. Take your L with grace.

The greatest ill of society media is that it put expression to the thoughts of deranged mind like yours. Put in my place? In argument like this, not a nonentity like you have what it takes to change my view: 'That Buhari does not have a certificate'. It doesn't take 13 SANs to prove that. Its only deranged mind like yours that think throwing insults around put people in their place. That place that exists only in your confused mind. Its okay. Wallow in your state of confused contentment if that gives you joy. Ode, dadandindin, afunkunmeko!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Newbiee:
At least Mr. President has present certified true copy of his certificate. Dino where your own?
where is the certified true copy? Kindly post a copy to silence me
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Doyin2:

You should be pitied.Where is the lie?

Shameless idiot.

I just wonder what pleasure you fools,including those who clicked'' like'', derive in ridiculing a president with proven integrity and uprightness.

Buhari is not the first to lose his certificate and he will not be the last.

All the facts have been stated ,none represent falsehood.

This your upload funny o wink . So, BUHARI failed maths? No wonder...
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by petbam: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Teacher:Give me the definition of APC as a party. Student: APC is a party of certificate forgers.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Doyin2:

Shameless idiot.

I just wonder what pleasure you fools,including those who clicked'' like'', derive in ridiculing a president with proven integrity and uprightness.

apologize to Nigerians for supporting falsehood
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by ndcide(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Only compound fools still think Buhari had that basic certificate.

Even the writer of this trash knows in his heart that buhari doesn't have the certificate.

For a government that wants to prove points of being better and exposing corruption. We know, if buhari had that certificate, he would have brought it out.

It was a big issue. If he had, it he would have brought it out. It's simple.

You may claim he is qualified based on his military experience, but to claim buhari has the basic certification, you must be irredeemably foolish.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

The greatest ill of society media is that it put expression to the thoughts of deranged mind like yours. Put in my place? In argument like this, not a nonentity like you have what it takes to change my view: 'That Buhari does not have a certificate'. It doesn't take 13 SANs to prove that. Its only deranged mind like yours that think throwing insults around put people in their place. That place that exists only in your confused mind. Its okay. Wallow in your state of confused contentment if that gives you joy. Ode, dadandindin, afunkunmeko!

LOL. Another Butthurt fan.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Saintp(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

You can say period many times it still doesn't mean menstrual phase let alone the end of this issue. You are a nonentity. Your word is not the sole arbiter in this issue. You hear?

You are a nonentity. That you believe what you want does not make it true. Whether you like it or not, the guy has no certificate. He is a fraud like 99% of naija politicians. Now, get out.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Emassive(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Did you read the fact that the military till date have not presented the photocopy they claimed to have and even the UK refised to present the said Certificate. The President has no Certificate.
Newbiee:
At least Mr. President has present certified true copy of his certificate. Dino where your own?
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Doyin2:

Shameless idiot.

Doyin2 i am taking you from here

because you relied heavily on these documents below in your post, THE CONTROVERSIAL RESULT READS...MOHAMMED BUHARI And Not MUHADMMADU BUHARI...two different people!

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Now lets check some facts on those documents

you need to zoom the images below for full understanding)

1. imposition of one document on another (sample 1 and sample 2) (pupple and pink color only for illustration pls note its ours)
2. yellow lines 'D' in (sample 3) are Added lines to cover-up traces of imposition of specimen (H1) and column lines where names (specimen H1) are printed do not align with the blank columns (note; rectangular tiny line was only for illustration and nor part of doc)
3. sample 4, more on column lines where names (specimen H1) are printed do not align [/b] with the blank columns (note, yellow highlighted lines was introduced only (as an) illustration and 'not part of doc' )

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Buhari sec school in katsina only released a result of 'one mohammed Buhari' and Not 'Muhhamadu Buhari' i am sure that you are brave to know that you cannot draw a cheque in a bank with muhammadu mistaken for Mohammed, im i right? keep it there, Can you Guys tell us why Buhari did not submit the forged result released by his Katsina school to the Inec?
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
So the so called cambridge Clearance of 'one Mohammed Buhari' is NOT MUHHAMADU BUHARI The controversial incapacitated president of Nigeria. Dino Melaye first Degree is Not controversial as confirmed by SR themselves as a graduate with 3rd class. Till today. INEC NEVER POSSES MUHAMMADU BUHARI WASC CERTIFICATE. which our supposed president Sworn AFFIDAVIT INDICATES
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by masseratti: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Buhari sec school in katsina only released a result of 'one mohammed Buhari' and Not 'Muhhamadu Buhari' i am sure that you are brave to know that you cannot draw a cheque in a bank with muhammadu mistaken for Mohammed, im i right? keep it there, Can you Guys tell us why Buhari did not submit the forged result released by his Katsina school to the Inec?
you mean the picture on that result is not Buhari?try.harder
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2017
masseratti:
you mean the picture on that result is not Buhari?try.harder
Shut up, hand of jacob, voice of Esau. The Name on the result matters before the 72 yr old Muhammadu Buhari picture 'super-inposed' on 'one mohammed' result. different from 'Muhammadu' Buhari
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by winningwinner(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to APC NEWS TV, President Buhari sat for the WAEC Exam in 1961, but he lost his certificate when he was overthrown as Head of state.

Read the full statement below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1441811262526662&id=781222181918910

The more you lie the more credibility you lose of the little respect that remains of you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? If truth remains in you about this matter, why did you block, placate and threaten those that went to court demanding for fair hearing on the matter.
Please this matter should be rested!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by masseratti: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Shut up, hand of jacob, voice of Esau. The Name on the result matters before the 72 yr old Muhammadu Buhari picture 'super-inposed' on 'one mohammed' result. different from 'Muhammadu' Buhari
lol han han,bros na fight?na kwesion i dey ask.oooo no.vex lolzzzz.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2017
masseratti:
lol han han,bros na fight?na kwesion i dey ask.oooo no.vex lolzzzz.
its not fight, its you that is hard pressed like going to toilet before you fail to adress my answer grin please get it right in the pics below;

your president bubu buhari sworn an affidavit which represent his status, that he is Muhammadu Buhari. But his secondary sch katsina and your So called cambridge betrayed him by posting one 'mohamed Buhari result. pls cross check

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2017
where is Doyin2 to come and answer this? Basic requirement of presidency was not met By Buhari, i stand to be corrected. He failed Woefully to present his result as demanded by the Electoral Act 2011. WHICH STATES....AUTHENTICATE YOUR AFFIDAVIT WITH YOUR RESULT(Certified true copy,photocopy et al) Muhammadu Buhari Only swear an Affidavit without Certified true copy,photocopy et al with the nothern conspiracy behind JEGA to win election!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Saintp:

You are a nonentity. That you believe what you want does not make it true. Whether you like it or not, the guy has no certificate. He is a fraud like 99% of naija politicians. Now, get out.

E pain am!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2017
while Basic requirement was over-met by Dino as confirmed by SR claiming that he graduated with 3rd class. Buhari case is far worse! Buhari commit perjury while Dino Did Not commit perjury! its a fact!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by masseratti: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
its not fight, its you that is hard pressed like going to toilet before you fail to adress my answer grin please get it right in the pics below;

your president bubu buhari sworn an affidavit which represent his status, that he is Muhammadu Buhari. But his secondary sch katsina and your So called cambridge betrayed him by posting one 'mohamed Buhari result. pls cross check
is that all?
Well its a common knowledge that mohammadu and mohamed are same name once you swore an.affidavit and.it.is.found.to be false,that makes you a crimminal,not a civil offense anymore,
In law an.affidavit weighs more than a certificate,
Please.drop it,Pmb.cert issue.is.becoming boring Next please
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2017
masseratti:
is that all?
Well its a common knowledge that mohammadu and mohamed are same name once you swore an.affidavit and.it.is.found.to be false,that makes you a crimminal,not a civil offense anymore,
In law an.affidavit weighs more than a certificate,
Please.drop it,Pmb.cert issue.is.becoming boring Next please
shut up and listen. mohammadu and mohamed are same in Arabic or so, but where is the clarification? None! Can you withdraw money from a bank teller without clarifying mohammadu and mohamed as same?

your Bubu president NEVER I MENTION,HE NEVER SWORE ANY AFFIDAVIT TO BACK HIS CLAIM EVER THAT HE BARE MOHAMED Are you crying now that he disapoint the Oluwoleism cambridge concorted document? grin sorry o we are on a long thing here grin
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by masseratti: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
shut up and listen. mohammadu and mohamed are same in Arabic or so, but where is the clarification? None!

your Bubu president NEVER I MENTION,HE NEVER SWORE ANY AFFIDAVIT TO BACK HIS CLAIM EVER THAT HE BARE MOHAMED
he swore an.affidavit to inec that he sat for the exam,cambridge confirmed it also.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Now Sahara Reporters Claimed that Dino actually Graduated Out of phobia fear of Dino! while the katsina secondary school still expects your bubu buhari to come and collect ''another mans result Mohammed Buhari'' till today na run.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2017
masseratti:
he swore an.affidavit to inec that he sat for the exam,cambridge confirmed it also.
who is he? Mohamed or Muhammadu.. answer in affirmative or be silent before i expose your curiosity! who is he? is your president a thief? if not why would he be claiming 'one mohamed's result' without any recognised link whatsoever? see bubu's sworn affidavit below;

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by fallout87: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Nusaf:
Pls, brush off your ignorance with the link below and stop all these craps you lots keep embarrassing yourselves with.

Actually, I know most wailers are programmed to always sing "Buhari show us your certificate" and accordingly, I won't expect any difference.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/

Where in that link did Cambridge state Buhari's results or state unequivocally that Buhari passed their exam?

Show me.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by BERNIMOORE: 1:19am On Mar 25, 2017
fallout87:

Where in that link did Cambridge state Buhari's results or state unequivocally that Buhari passed their exam?

Show me.
pls check if mohamed or muhammadu was mentioned. Sahara reporters created a cambridge website 'pay as you go page and posted comments fraudulently affirmiming Buhari's controversial result. but the greatest undoing was that Buhari Was NEVER CALLED MOHAMED!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 2:45am On Mar 25, 2017
fallout87:

Show me.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 2:59am On Mar 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
pls check if mohamed or muhammadu was mentioned. Sahara reporters created a cambridge website 'pay as you go page and posted comments fraudulently affirmiming Buhari's controversial result. but the greatest undoing was that Buhari Was NEVER CALLED MOHAMED!

You see how incoherent you are? Sahara Reporters created a website bla bla bla, yet Buhari's name was never mentioned called bla bla bla.

According to you, SR is working for Bubu, and the website was created by same SR, yet you you want him to confirm if bubu's name was written in a particular way on the same website working for Bubu.

I laugh at how human beings cling to very rotten and weak straws.

You know what, PDP that raised the observation had backed out even b4 the election. Even well educated and enlightened folks that later challenged the case in court have backed out, also for lack of substance.

All these inconsequential noise being made by illiterates who don't know a jack about academic certification are as useful as p in psychology.

If you are not satisfied, the court is there for you, infact you will even be popular for challenging and wining a case which renowned and experienced lawyers lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.