Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV (41699 Views)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by catalan15(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Really....
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Skubidude(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Klington:
U 4got to mention that he also hired tens of SANs to intimidate, threaten, harass and coerced the plaintiff into withdrawing the case. No be 9ja we dey unrepentant sycophant, praise singer and Propagandists.

no mind gullible praise singers dem. The sycophant wrote that the corrupt military under GEJ claimed not to have the photocopies of bubu's cert with them, now that bubu is the presido wat stop the present "corrupt-free" millitary from bringing out his cert. Secondly, Cambridge said due to some extant laws they cannot publish individual's result without the express permission of its owner, now why can't bubu simply request for his original cert from Cambridge when the matter came up in court instead of trying to muscle it using 13 SANs. I mean which is easier, fighting ur cert case in court or simply requesting it to be publish and put an end to this ceaseless certificate drama?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by fallout87: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

Buhari lost his certificate that's the difference. Dino has his but it is probably fake.

Lol, I can tell you have never earned a certificate at anything in your life.

Only an uneducated person who has never seen certificate, would think you can't simply request for another official copy.

Bush boy lol
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

What exactly is your point? Has Bubu not taken all these actions? Did he not go back to his school for a copy duly signed by the appropriate authority? Has he not sworn an affidavit? I don't understand, what exactly is your point?

When you finish from secondary school, you are issued a 'statement of result' by the school; later you are issued a 'certificate' by WAEC, assuming that's is the examination board. A statement of result is temporary, something issued by school while you wait for WAEC to issue your certificate. Statement of result does not substitute in the long run for certificate. Its time lapsed once certificate is issued. It is why employers demand you present certificate some years after you get into employment with statement of result.

In baba's case what is in contention is his certificate issued by cambridge. He claimed he graduated from secondary school in the sixties, by now his certificates have been issued and statement of result can no longer suffice. Unfortunately what his school presented was a statement of result signed by a current principal of the school; the man not probably yet born when baba attended school.
For a man as influential and powerful like him, it wouldn't take him anything to manipulate the school to issue a statement of result. If he doesn't have any thing to hide, why has he refused to approach Cambridge to clear air once and for all on his certificate saga? Funny enough, white men unlike us have so much adopted technology that at the press of keypads the issue is resolved once and for all. Why has baba continue on this path of controversy when the solution is easy and straight forward?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

When you finish from secondary school, you are issued a 'statement of result' by the school; later you are issued a 'certificate' by WAEC, assuming that's is the examination board. A statement of result is temporary, something issued by school while you wait for WAEC to issue your certificate. Statement of result does not substitute in the long run for certificate. Its time lapsed once certificate is issued. It is why employers demand you present certificate some years after you get into employment with statement of result.

In baba's case what is in contention is his certificate issued by cambridge. He claimed he graduated from secondary school in the sixties, by now his certificates have been issued and statement of result can no longer suffice. Unfortunately what his school presented was a statement of result signed by a current principal of the school; the man not probably yet born when baba attended school.
For a man as influential and powerful like him, it wouldn't take him anything to manipulate the school to issue a statement of result. If he doesn't have any thing to hide, why has he refused to approach Cambridge to clear air once and for all on his certificate saga? Funny enough, white men unlike us have so much adopted technology that at the press of keypads the issue is resolved once and for all. Why has baba continue on this path of controversy when the solution is easy and straight forward?

The emboldened has been resolved even b4 election. Have you ever wondered what informed PDP's silence on the certificate saga? Or you think he was not cleared by Cambridge and the then ruling party simply kept quiet?

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/

Also, on this link, you can access the official website of Cambridge.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Doyin2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

You are a fool and very stupid person to talk to me like that. I doubt you ever attended a school or posses any certificate, if you do I doubt you ever used it to do anything meaningful.
I wish you know how many places I ve been to that they required I present my original certificate for sighting. When that situation arises, present your photocopy and tell them you ve lost the original and see if they will listen to you because its your father that put them there.

And to reiterate it again, you are an idiot and a fool to reply me that way. I am probably way older than you. Be sensible for once in your life. Ode, afofungbemu. I don't have your time again.

Oga,I think you are the fool here.

Did INEC or constitution require PMB to present original copy of certificate?

The constitution requires an evidence of having been educated to school cert level.A statement of result is a perfect epitome of evidence!

At your stage you can still be running after original certificate,you are probably still an hustler. PMB had since passed that stage.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Bluffly: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Etzakoos:
Stop This Lie Jare
Where you there?
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by chukagates(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
wellmax:

Unlike you, no one can buy my mind with money
no not your mind people like you ..
.your destiny can be bought with political crumps..maybe 250k...ur own is to blindly support buhari but we dont see you on threads about fulani Massacres... cool
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by layss: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
PMB's certificate issue has been solved. Dino don't hide under it, you better go back to sch and provide your original certificate you claimed to hv

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Skubidude(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

The emboldened has been resolved even b4 election. Have you ever wondered what informed PDP's silence on the certificate saga? Or you think he was not cleared by Cambridge and the then ruling party simply kept quiet?

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/&ved=0ahUKEwjL7qqwq-7SAhVKQo8KHS3xABwQFggoMAU&usg=AFQjCNGU5QEjBA60_HqyHNjHa2EC5mSSMg

Also, on this link, you can access the official website of Cambridge.

I did not see exactly where they claim to have bubu's result, point it out if i missed something.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Skubidude:

I did not see exactly where they claim to have bubu's result, point it out if i missed something.

This screen shot is dedicated to Bubu's certificate.

Note the last statement on the screen shot.

...result grades...in 1961...anti-Buharis.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
fallout87:

Lol, I can tell you have never earned a certificate at anything in your life.

Only an uneducated person who has never seen certificate, would think you can't simply request for another official copy.

Bush boy lol

Please prove your predilection for spin tales, poppycock and outright lies. Share a story of someone whose WAEC was reissued.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Doyin2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

Please prove your predilection for spin tales, poppycock and outright lies. Share a story of someone whose WAEC was reissued.

WAEC to reissue certificate shocked shocked shocked

It would most likely be fake (oluwole)
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

Buhari claimed he lost his certificate. It was a claim not authenticated till date.

Ofcourse it wasn't authenticated but he swore an affidavit long before GEJs duplicitous crew raised it up. PMB had run twice against OBJ and Yar Adua and both stopped at calling him anything but a no-certificate possessor. A claim that wasn't authenticated till date yet his adversaries simply kept mum and let him disobey the law and rule Nigeria.

Are you so stoopid or did you just mutate into stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Saintp:

Bros, buhari does not have any certificate. Don't allow yourself to be deceived. I know it is difficult to take especially for the one you love but then that is the reality. He is a fraud like other politicians before, with and after him

Don't be an ass. The military said he entered details of a result in his file but that they saw no copy of the certificate to back it up. His alma mater released a spreadsheet showing PMBs results together with the names around his and their results. You can look at the spreadsheet then investigate any of the names around it to see if the results posted there matched what they have on their certificate. PMBs matched his because what was on the spreadsheet matched EXACTLY what was entered into the military file records - that is why Mike Ozekhome couldn't take the case further. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Saintp(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

Don't be an ass. The military said he entered details of a result in his file but that they saw no copy of the certificate to back it up. His alma mater released a spreadsheet showing PMBs results together with the names around his and their results. You can look at the spreadsheet then investigate any of the names around it to see of the results posted there matched what they have on their certificate. PMBs matched his because what was on the spreadsheet matched EXACTLY what was entered into the military file records - that is why Mike Ozekhome couldn't take the case further. Period.

If you like insult me from now till tomorrow, that is your business. I don't do hear say or cheap defence to a serious issue. Buhari like Dino does not have a certificate.Period!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

You are a fool and very stupid person to talk to me like that. I doubt you ever attended a school or posses any certificate, if you do I doubt you ever used it to do anything meaningful.
I wish you know how many places I ve been to that they required I present my original certificate for sighting. When that situation arises, present your photocopy and tell them you ve lost the original and see if they will listen to you because its your father that put them there.

And to reiterate it again, you are an idiot and a fool to reply me that way. I am probably way older than you. Be sensible for once in your life. Ode, afofungbemu. I don't have your time again.

The infusion of your advancement in age as a reason to blurt out asinine comments only gives credence to the argument that age is nothing but a number. You must be the oldest fool on God's green earth.

It is because of the predicament associated with misplaced certificates that made WAEC seek using cards and the online platform to store results for those who partook in the exams in the latter years (2000+). Now because of this technology, one could go to Harvard with a misplaced certificate (for Undergraduate) simply by showing them a sworn affidavit that the original was lost, a copy of the photo copy and the card number for checking online. That way, Harvard can verify the results directly through the WAEC portal.

So geriatric eediots like you need to know who you are addressing before you start reeling out dud resumés that meaning nothing to the party being discussed to. WAEC will never reissue you a certificate if your original is lost, stolen or damaged. You can quote me any day and time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Saintp:

If you like insult me from now till tomorrow, that is your business. I don't do hear say or cheap defence to a serious issue. Buhari like Dino does not have a certificate.Period!

Bro, if you can read, pls brush off your ignorance.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Saintp:

You can say period many times it still doesn't mean menstrual phase let alone the end of this issue. You are a nonentity. Your word is not the sole arbiter in this issue. You hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Doyin2:

Oga,I think you are the fool here.

Did INEC or constitution require PMB to present original copy of certificate?

The constitution requires an evidence of having been educated to school cert level.A statement of result is a perfect epitome of evidence!

At your stage you can still be running after original certificate,you are probably still an hustler. PMB had since passed that stage.

For your mind, you have talked sense. Unfortunately in a sane climate no one, I mean no one pass through a stage where he is required to pass a simple test of integrity. If you submit a statement of result, the institution still go behind you to authentic from your institution it wasn't fake. After some period of time when it is assumed the certificate should be ready, you are always required to present the certificate. Those who have certificates and who have used them with integrity can relate to what I am saying. You may not understand, I understand your plight.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by tete7000(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

The infusion of your advancement in age as a reason to blurt out asinine comments only gives credence to the argument that age is nothing but a number. You must be the oldest fool on God's green earth.

It is because of the predicament associated with misplaced certificates that made WAEC seek using cards and the online platform to store results for those who partook in the exams in the latter years (2000+). Now because of this technology, one could go to Harvard with a misplaced certificate (for Undergraduate) simply by showing them a sworn affidavit that the original was lost, a copy of the photo copy and the card number for checking online. That way, Harvard can verify the results directly through the WAEC portal.

So geriatric eediots like you need to know who you are addressing before you start reeling out dud resumés that meaning nothing to the party being discussed to. WAEC will never reissue you a certificate if your original is lost, stolen or damaged. You can quote me any day and time.

You are nothing but a nonentity totally out of tune with reality. I pity those who gave birth to you. E.O.D.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

For your mind, you have talked sense. Unfortunately in a sane climate no one, I mean no one pass through a stage where he is required to pass a simple test of integrity. If you submit a statement of result, the institution still go behind you to authentic from your institution it wasn't fake. After some period of time when it is assumed the certificate should be ready, you are always required to present the certificate. Those who have certificates and who have used them with integrity can relate to what I am saying. You may not understand, I understand your plight.

What else do you want, or which of your spelt out procedures haven't been met?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by fallout87: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eruditor:

Weac doesn't reissue but they OFFICIALLY confirm results and even sends a statement of confirmation of results and completion

Where is Buhari's?

Instead of confirmation. Instead of requesting the phsyical proof. He hired lawyers using government money to quiet the case and corruptly paid a judge bribe.

I'm waiting for you lies and nonsense spin why it is so much work to easily confirm results. Think hard.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by fallout87: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

You are nothing but a nonentity totally out of tune with reality. I pity those who gave birth to you. E.O.D.

You are right.

The funny thing about that guy is how he thinks pointless adjective and verbal jargon helps to emphasis his point. It doesn't.

Nonsense is still nonsense no matter what you dress it in.

Foolish rambling from a jobless begger.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by mfm04622: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
tete7000:

They can give you something in lieu of certificate. When I say replacement, I don't mean a certificate per se. The school can still give you something to show you were their bonafide graduate. That's all you need. Afterall all employers still go back to authentic certificates.

In a situation where you are to present your original for sighting, how do you resolve it if you carry only photocopies around. Think about that.

That is what his school did. Or did you forget his school gave him something to show? And he published it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
fallout87:

Weac doesn't reissue but they OFFICIALLY confirm results and even sends a statement of confirmation of results and completion

Where is Buhari's?

Instead of confirmation. Instead of requesting the phsyical proof. He hired lawyers using government money to quiet the case and corruptly paid a judge bribe.

I'm waiting for you lies and nonsense spin why it is so much work to easily confirm results. Think hard.

I can bet you don't know what was contended in the court. Pls, prove me wrong if you can.

Meanwhile, the exam wasn't conducted by WAEC, contrary to the ignorance you are throwing around, but Cambridge and the exam body has confirmed the authenticity of Bubu's claims.

Pls, brush off your ignorance with the link below and stop all these craps you lots keep embarrassing yourselves with.

Actually, I know most wailers are programmed to always sing "Buhari show us your certificate" and accordingly, I won't expect any difference.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
its funny that buhari doesn't not even know if u people exist, saying all sort of rubbish against him, d Igbos, wake up from ur slumber, six more years to go, no b beans after den power move to southwest and d Igbos continue chest beating, any attempt to cause war, we send ur Fulani master to do d needful n u come back begging for forgiveness, chest beater.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
waec or no Waec ,he is our presido,carry go sai baba, Igbos cannot b trusted,
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by wellmax(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukagates:
no not your mind people like you ..
.your destiny can be bought with political crumps..maybe 250k...ur own is to blindly support buhari but we dont see you on threads about fulani Massacres... cool

Is that all you can rant? I expect more. Try again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Awoo88: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Newbiee:
At least Mr. President has present certified true copy of his certificate. Dino where your own?
He did not present true certified copy any results. That was why he presented sworn affidavit to inec. He was as dull after all. If he had presented that nonsense that was published, he will have given his enemies enough animation. Even at that, he still needed 17 SANs and threat to stop the probe into the his affidavit. Bros, Buhari no get waec
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Nusaf: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Awoo88:

He did not present true certified copy any results. That was why he presented sworn affidavit to inec. He was as dull after all. If he had presented that nonsense that was published, he will have given his enemies enough animation. Even at that, he still needed 17 SANs and threat to stop the probe into the his affidavit. Bros, Buhari no get waec

Really?

Nusaf:

I can bet you don't know what was contended in the court. Pls, prove me wrong if you can.

Meanwhile, the exam wasn't conducted by WAEC, contrary to the ignorance you are throwing around, but Cambridge and the exam body has confirmed the authenticity of Bubu's claims.

Pls, brush off your ignorance with the link below and stop all these craps you lots keep embarrassing yourselves with.

Actually, I know most wailers are programmed to always sing "Buhari show us your certificate" and accordingly, I won't expect any difference.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/&ved=0ahUKEwjL7qqwq-7SAhVKQo8KHS3xABwQFggoMAU&usg=AFQjCNGU5QEjBA60_HqyHNjHa2EC5mSSMg

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV by Eruditor: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
fallout87:

Where is Buhari's?

You are daft I swear. WAEC confirmed 3 things when they were asked:

1. That PMB took the exams in 1961
2. That Nigerian languages were being taken at the time
3. That one could fail maths and still not be considered a failure in WAEC.

The only thing WAEC could not do was publish was PMBs results and that's because of privacy laws. If WAEC had said he didn't write the exams you would have had a case. Instead WAEC said they cannot publish the result. Hahahahaha. Why would they choose not to publish something if it didn't exist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.