Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (71272 Views)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by iamdapsyj(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2017
That is the way to go because honesty breeds trust. In time, you will meet the right man for you. So far you have a good character smiley smiley.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Ranchhoddas: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2017
StarBukola:
If a guy cannot take me for who I am, I tell him to go mess himself... Op say that to ur self often , pikin no b disease
Nonsense. Make una dey deceive unaselves.

How many of you can allow your brother or son to get married to a single mother?

As rightly said by one poster, her options are limited, only few men (usually with baggages of their own) will want to settle down with you

Tell the OP to go and marry the father of her child.

3 Likes

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by abbeyty(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.

contact me i dont mind looking after you and your kid...i need to get marry b4 this year runs out
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Smartademu(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2017
The men leaving u are just players, they don't love u. Anyone who love u will stay and not mind your child. Just have patience ad keep praying your man will come. And, don't hide the truth.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Viking007(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
One is already here o.. cheesy

Oga why the bitterness?
cheesy
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by gonkin(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Lets see ur face.
Theres this girl i know that has a 4yr old child and you would never know. Though it was an accident the guy later came back. If the guy diddn't come back i would be willing to settle with her cuz she just too complete. Cuz i know her wella. Theres another i know. I said if she has 2kids elsewhere i would still marry her. Gosh i was thinking wierd but seriously if a guy wanna settle with u no problem. U will find him, just dont fall victim. Be very careful. Now guys are just in for the cake, once they satisfied they bring the excuse of ur kid.

2 Likes

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Women should always be careful when it comes to issue of sex. If you must indulge in it, protect yourself.
I suppose your baby daddy is having the time of his life somewhere while you're left to deal with the stigma of being a baby mama.

Anyhow, do not for any reason lie about the existence of your kid and maybe take some time off from dating and add more premium to your life. You'll attract the right dude eventually.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by omenkaLives(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Will you allow your son to marry an "after 1"?

The question may be harsh but that is necessary to answer you.

The truth remains that as an "after 1", your choices are limited as most Naija young men can't put up with marrying a single mother, the few that can are in their super minority.

My advice is that you should take care of your girl and stay good. What is yours shall be yours
Simple truth. I'm suspicious of all those guys giving her all those soothing epistles, and she should be wary of them too.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by JONSYN7154: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.
I DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by scachy(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Honesty pays, so don't hide it, infact, I know a friend who walked away from a gal he planned to settle down with because the lady hide the fact that she had a child from him. and he walked away not because she had a baby, but because she kept it away from him n he couldn't put up with a dishonest partner. Trust is very important in a any relationship. Keep saying the truth, the right people ll stay regardless. Ur baby is a precious /priceless gift.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Na women like you we men they look for to marry my dear. Any man who calls it off because you honestly told him the truth about your side doesn't deserve a virtues woman like you. Don't every deny or hide your child. Be patient, a good and loving man is on the way smiley
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
kkboy:
Your problem is that you have been going into relationship with immature and unexposed folks. Step up your game, fashi, small boys and stick to matured men I bet you having a baby will even make you more loved and appreciated
really? so tell me o wise one, how many eligible "matured men" will want to marry a single mother when there are many ladies with less baggage? she deserves to be happy true, but Make we no dey deceive ourselves for this matter.. the truth is the op can only find happiness in herself and her child, if a man comes her way, fine and good... if not, life goes on..

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by 2shur: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Who gives a fuc.
U only gona attract older hopeless sperm donors men.
Why cause u fukd up.
Wtf.
A baby is always gonna be an issue.
U know why.
Cause anyone who sets eyes on day kid of yours will be filled with ha8 and disgust.
Wud look at u like a cheap bich who lived a wayward life.
Take it from me .
Damn all of those pussy fucers.
Its either 3 ways.

U get married out of desperation to a much older man maybe 40yrs your senior who got kids also.preferably a moslem or xtian or shit...I've seen fine biches who got good qualities.stayed back home.travelled and shit.but in the end they got marrie to some old ass papa who jus fucs n throws money.buh no love.

Or u work on your self..ecpand your search....go intl or aim for a good ass husband whose gonabsettle with u and love your kid and treat your kid as his.

Or thirdly u ise ogunmeh to tie a man down .
It could be through prayers
Ileke
Handkerchief
Jewelry
Putting dah shit in your pekus so any man who slot his big dic inside of u gets trapped and marries u with you controlling his mind.his money.food. and shit..but still no love from u.
Or u wa8 upon God's sent.if that still happens.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

' You love me, You love my Dog'.................... What would be, would be!!!!!
The Nigerian culture generally frowns upon singlemother
Hood. Marriage is not for all, if you don't get married it's not the end of the world.
Look after your child and hope for the best....

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by she234: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2017
My dear, please say the truth and if it can't keep your relationship, dust ur self and move on. The same reason someone is rejecting you might be the same reason someone else will love and cherish you till you die. Afterall Nigeria has over 150million persons.It's sad that Nigerian society still has this bias towards women, if it's a man now I guess it won't be much of an issue. live your life concentrate on other things. If a man that loves your status comes, fine!. You cannot build ur reltionship/marriage on lies because when the effect of your lies start manifesting, you will look around you and you won't be able to find the thing called 'Love'

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by oglalasioux(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2017
If you really want to get married then wait for who will accept you and your child. Hiding it will hurt you more because most men can't get over some lies.

On a harsher note, must everyone be married? I suggest you work on giving your child the best of existence rather than looking for a man who will eventually run you down for being a single mother before marriage.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Happyola(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Never hide d truth. People dat had left u are nt meant for u.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Simple truth. I'm suspicious of all those guys giving her a that soothing epistles, and she should be wary of them too.
they are pretenders..most of them will want to tell her soothing words and prey on her vulnerability..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Opakan2: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2017
MARKone:

Dont ever think of denying ur child, or not telling ir partner. One day you will meet that man that will lobe you and your daughter. taking her as his own, there are men out there.

you see.. in this life, one has to be very careful

There are mistakes you'll make and count as nothing that will later haunt you in life. Some single mothers find love with ease, doesn't mean this one too will be that lucky.

We see how these girls run around with guys of different class and status, aborting and doing all sort for them. Later if something goes wrong in their lives, they blame God or others who are leading peaceful lives
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Davijunson: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Will you allow your son to marry an "after 1"?

The question may be harsh but that is necessary to answer you.

The truth remains that as an "after 1", your choices are limited as most Naija young men can't put up with marrying a single mother, the few that can are in their super minority.

My advice is that you should take care of your girl and stay good. What is yours shall be yours

YES.... I will allow my Child Marry whoever and whatever he wants to Marry. I can't force Him/her against his/her will. I believe my Child should be old and Matured enough to make the right decisions if properly brought up. I hate it when Nigerian Parents try to dictate their Children's life by choosing what they feel is good for them instead of what the Children want and makes them happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by enshi(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Enshigabriel@ymail.com
You seem to be lonely just like me
I dont mind being a friend
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Hope we can get to talk better. try reach me on 08095300265. a text will do
Nice one bros cool
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Simple truth. I'm suspicious of all those guys giving her a that soothing epistles, and she should be wary of them too.
You know they say words are cheap... lol
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by 2shur: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
[Dummies.
So i marrying a bich .
A baby mama whobgot 1 or 2.
Why pussi niggi
Cause u masturbate abt them in your mind.
U think say d world dey revolve around dia pekus.quote author=gonkin post=54926772]Lets see ur face.
Theres this girl i know that has a 4yr old child and you would never know. Though it was an accident the guy later came back. If the guy diddn't come back i would be willing to settle with her cuz she just too complete. Cuz i know her wella. Theres another i know. I said if she has 2kids elsewhere i would still marry her. Gosh i was thinking wierd but seriously if a guy wanna settle with u no problem. U will find him, just dont fall victim. Be very careful. Now guys are just in for the cake, once they satisfied they bring the excuse of ur kid. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by teebillz: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
sasko:
What happened to the relationship that produced the child...be honest

Chiomababy22, this guy asked a very important question. Answer him.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

See let them go. Dnt deny your child. stop taking count. Why not get one your knees and pray for the one that would accept you and your child?
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
My younger sis had a child out of wedlock,she met a guy n didnt tell him....d guy left her was angry she hide it from him...and i warned her not to hide it from him,i kept asking her have told him,she wuld respond not yet...till d guy finally found out,then she met anoda...and then i asked her have u told him...she said yes...today they are happily married...babes ur man will come...dont disturb ur head abeg....

Ps:na single guy she marry wey never born b4,kip ur head up

2 Likes

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

My friend! Shut up and face front!

Who be your mate here! I do the talk y'all do the listening! What does kid like you know?
we don see you naa..old washed up hag..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ElsonMorali: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.

i'd advice you to find fulfilment in self development and in bringing up your child.

Don't be desperate to get married, and don't jump at the offer of marriage because you feel lucky someone is asking to marry you because you have a child.

Be careful who you let into your family cos, stepfathers have been known to abuse their stepkids, male or female, sexually and otherwise.

Having a child does not make you an outcast. Set the standard for the men you'll consider marrying way above average, for the sake of your child.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Donmoris212: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2017
having a baby out of wedlock aka babymama no dey pay u see as u dey suffer now common close yr leg u refuse leave all doze long epistle wey dem dey write for u dey give u hope d only solution for u is to go and marry a widower wey don get pikins
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by neyofather(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Chiomababy, I will like to meet you. Please try and call me on 08066738612.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Husband Faints In Labour Room / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.