Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (71209 Views)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
My honest advice is this. Don't be desperate about having a man or marriage or even being in a relationship. Any man who is not ready to love you or marry you as you are, isn't worth your love. Denying your daughter isn't an option here because your daughter never begged you to bring her to the world. So you owe her much. And that is why you should build yourself to be independent, with or without a man. And above all, God should be your priority. Pray always, seek his counsel in all things. When the time comes( i.e God's time) you will be married. Finally, i want you to bear in mind that guys usually perceive when a girl is desperate and so they will use that against her. So please, know your worth and no guy will mess with you. Be a feminist for once please. Thank you
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
sasko:
What happened to the relationship that produced the child...be honest
modified **

this topic is now on 5th page and Op ignored my simply question. .hope is not what I'm thinking

some ladies willingly opted for baby mama just for material benefits but when the pay check stops flowing they claim victimisation

Oyinbo women..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ocloud81(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
I think you should stop been selective. Perhaps you should stop looking for single loaded guys.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
Tonyebarcanista, I just dey look u angry Mschewww
My phone was hacked cry cry cry

How you de na?
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
Tonyebarcanista, I just dey look u angry Mschewww

You this babe...I just dey take one eye look you...just finish school first.

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Mimzyy(f): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
N1one:

Why?

tongue
I'm just laughing at some people here grin. Wire ni tongue. Tin ba gba e angry

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Mimzyy:

I'm just laughing at some people here grin. Wire ni tongue. Tin ba gba e angry

Ehnnn.

Oya gba mi.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Mimzyy(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

You this babe...I just dey take one eye look you...just finish school first.

Hehehehe. See the cake a caterer in our class made and came to school with. Lol cheesy.

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by holluphemydavid(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Neva make a great mistake by denying ur child, my right will come in a due time
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.

Send me an email to rowlandjumbo@gmail.com I have something very important to discuss with u.Don't fail!!!!
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Mimzyy(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2017
N1one:

Ehnnn.

Oya gba mi.

Oh baby! grin
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Raffie20: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Sweetheart, my girlfriend of 14months has a daughter, and I love them so much. We get along very well and her daughter has never been an issue. Although I've not yet decided about settling down with her, because marriage is not yet on my mind, I just pray we get to that point soon enough.
Be yourself, be proud of your child, never treat your child like a mistake and above all, remember that you can have an ex-boyfriend, but you can never have an ex-child.

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by DrTims(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
I like the way u talk. Nice one
Azil:
Women should always be careful when it comes to issue of sex. If you must indulge in it, protect yourself.
I suppose your baby daddy is having the time of his life somewhere while you're left to deal with the stigma of being a baby mama.

Anyhow, do not for any reason lie about the existence of your kid and maybe take some time off from dating and add more premium to your life. You'll attract the right dude eventually.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Mimzyy(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
My phone was hacked cry cry cry

How you de na?

Vexing for u o angry. That your post on front page was too harsh. You want her to go n hurt herself abi angry.

I'm fine. How's every?
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
@op id advice u to make urself comfortable first
Make urself such that u dont need a man in ur life (im not saying u should join cucu or lessie o)
But hustle till ur kidney cant take anymore
Then when the guys see how u dont NEED them, they'll be rushing like water cos they know u r not trying to look for somebody to take care of ur kid

Most men tend to think that an after ome is just looking for who to take care of the kid for her.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Mimzyy:

Hehehehe. See the cake a caterer in our class made and came to school with. Lol cheesy.

Good to know you have just this year...

*let me start saving up*
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Malayy(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.
come make i marry you. i dont care if you are a single mother of three..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

*let me start saving up*

She is not single angry

Mimzyy..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2017
samuelson06:
Don't hide the fact but be proud of your child. Make sure you take good care of the child. Any man that comes to you that does not love the child does not love the mother. Your choice of a man is not limited either. Work hard to be great and don't settle for any half-baked man because of your situation. The most important thing for you now is working on yourself to be a real woman and a wife material.
Be realistic when advising somebdy,pls.
Her choices are vastly limited now, hence, most pple quiting the relationship.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Mimzyy(f): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

*let me start saving up*

Yipppeeeee cheesy
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Jimi23(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2017
sasko:
What happened to the relationship that produced the child...be honest
modified **

this topic is now on 5th page and Op ignored my simply question. .hope is not what I'm thinking

some ladies willingly opted for baby mama just for material benefits but when the pay check stops flowing they claim victimisation

"Some ladies" is she part of those ladies?
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by oruma19: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Yes, to be honest single guys that are wise will run away on discovery that u have a child already. U talk like this because u do not knw what this issue can bring in a marriage no mata how sweet u started. My dear, I advise u look out for guys who also have children/child outside wedlock so u both can console each other. I know the problem it brings when a woman goes into a marriage with a child that is not the husband's. There's always bias even if the intention is right. I advise all guys that are single to marry only single girls without children. Let guys who have children marry ladies with children . My friends that married ladies with children do not have a good story to tell. They keep regretting. As a mata of fact, they told me never to allow my person fall into such a mess. My dear , truth is bitter bt when embraced, it brings happiness. Marry ur type shikena. Only about 2% of such mixed marriages work. How sure are u to be among the 2%?
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2017
the mistake of your babymama life has been done. truth is no matter how long that child stays with you, one day she will want to see her real father.

as for you, just look for single baby father like you, shine your eyes if you are both good for each other so you don't let "love " becloud your vision again . I hate it when some fools says "it is in the past now " , "it does not matter " etcetera. personally I'm a very decent person sexually & otherwise (God fearing ) & I expect my woman to be same.

No don't hide your child from them by that you are deliberately lying & keeping secret that will be unfold & make your last state worst than the formal. Don't be deceived you never can tell what that marriage hold I sound blunt but I hate sugar coating truth
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Rolly83:

Send me an email to rowlandjumbo@gmail.com I have something very important to discuss with u.Don't fail!!!!
A pussssssssy hijacker spotted

1 Like

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Maybe you never informed them from the start and they feel bad learning about it. Single mothers make good wives and many matured men see it as a plus except if the lady was shady at the start. Be proud and bold about yourself and make things open to your next man from the start.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Spacecraft: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Apple launches iphone 7 in new red color and it looks way more than cool

see link here: http://www.techeda.com/apple-launches-iphone-7-and-7-plus-red-color/
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Aburi001:
Truth/Honesty pays, just continue looking. God will direct your REAL MAN to you one day.
. . . thank you bro, on her behalf!
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
I am one of the guys that will never marry a single mother kole werk..
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
N1one:

She is not single angry
Mimzyy..
So you are a rival abi?
Just wait make I catch you with am.

Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by donestk(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Op please tell us about the circumstances that brought this child on board.
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

So you are a rival abi?

Just wait make I catch you with am.

Lmao!
Bros na joke o.
You can have her undecided
Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by Bigsteveg(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2017
nyben4eva:

It's like you want to give her the second one.

Am not that type

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.