Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (60897 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
you are pained
You're the pained soul,that want to forever remain an ignoramus
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Get lost.Go force ur ideologies on someone else
You're just pained.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
- Sahara Reporters is obsessed 'by' me.
- They use me for marketing.
- When their profile and patronage is down, they use me to generate traffic.
- I'm running 'another' Masters Programme in the 'the same' university.
- It is not possible to run a Masters' programme in a university when you did not graduate from that university.
- This makes it my seventh (7th) Degree that I am 'doing'.
- I am also a graduate of the University of Abuja.
- I am also a graduate of London School of Economics and Political Science.
- I am also a graduate of Harvard University.

- The Course I'm pursuing now would make it my eighth (8th) Degree, not 7th degree.

Nigerian Senator at the center of a certificate scandal was recorded here publicly claiming he acquired degrees from Harvard university and the London School of Economics in the UK.

Both Harvard and LSE have debunked his claims with Harvard saying he only attended a one-week seminar in November 2016.

LSE responding to an email stating they had no such name on their records of graduates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBfzhRFBkw

So who is hiding something? LSE, HARVARD OR DINO.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by HAH: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Oga stop lying! He asked you the right question! Identify yourself and we shall know if you are on the list of graduands' for that year. For all I know, you can just be a teenager behind a tecno phone writing rvbbish
you can help your self by checking my history here, kindly heed to my advice, this attitude will not help you in life
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gassa007:

You're just pained.

Look at this low life, pained by what? Does ur fada has what's on my dossier?
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
I am sure Dino didn't did anything in ABU jo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by doctokwus: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

You need help mr.

Go and get a life.

What have you come up with all your Apostle Sulaiman up and dan and now on a goose chase.

Anyway have you receive yout alerts from BMC account officer
See, u can neither construct an intelligent sentence nor spell simple words correctly.Further proof u are a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by potent5(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

Why can't geography be in the Arts faculty at some point in the past?
You should not allow ignorance to make you say things that are untrue.
Google is just a click away.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&ei=iQfWWLeaJYeyUf2ksdAP&q=geography+bachelor+of+arts&oq=geography+bachelor+of+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0j0i22i30k1l4.2760.5846.0.7226.9.9.0.0.0.0.530.3967.4-8j1.9.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..5.4.1854...41.7UuWBCJgRtk
Bros, don't mind this yeye thread. Op is just wasting his time.
The person I pity most is the man behind Sahara Reporters.
Only an Odeh of the highest order would forge the certificate of a particular school and still use the same forged result to enroll in the same school for a higher degree. And I know Dino is not an Odeh of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Geography has two parts. .. Physical geography which is the pure science aspect and human geography which is the social science aspect.... Bt in Unilag it's under social sciences.. In another school it can be under science....
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by AlanTuringAI: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
bonna4u:

They offered geography in arts before(i.e 1962) but those who graduated in the 1980's had bsc and not Bachelor of arts. Dino graduated in 1999 for crying out loud.
http://web.abu.edu.ng/geography/geography/public_html/Resources/CDRMDS_Units.html
You just contradicted yourself with this web page you attached. I read everything there. You lied about Geography Dept in ABU awarding only B.Sc in 1980s and not B.A. It's clearly written in that web page that the coordinator of the Research and Development Unit, one Dr. J.G. Laah had his first degree from ABU and was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1987. While I'm not holding brief for Dino, this simply means that practice of awarding B.A. degree in Geography could have been applicable during Dino's as your claim of this happening only in 60s has been shown to be a lie.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by tobiasbeecher: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
Please, are you an alumnus of Abu? These data were collated irrespective of registration. I believe ur school is not ABU. Even if it were, how would you explain everybody having BSc and only Dino having BA. Not even one person on that list had BA
No, I'm not an alumnus of ABU but I know for you to be a member of an Alumni of a school you have to register with them. It is an association. On your question on why he had BA instead of B.Sc this guys' explanation might be the reason:
HAH:

Geography was under FASS then it means faculty of art and social sciences, some student get Bsc some g BA depending on your chosen electives

Dino went to ABU through remedial studies and the requirement was 3 credits for only people from ELDS
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by samsard(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

http://www.nda.edu.ng/application/

It is evident you are an ignoramus.

The above is a little link to the NDA website.

Don't mention.
Mr man, the guy is right, there was no NDA when Buhari joined the army, and what does a link to a website for registration into NDA prove?
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Doyin2(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
ndcide:

Because of APC you had to descend to insults. Well it's the same primitive character of APC followers. Ask yourself, is it worth it? to insult people because of APC or Buhari?.

Certificate forgery is an APC thing. From Buhari to the least , all have questions about their certificate.

Buhari had no basic certificate which was the required certificate before entering the military. Cambridge does not have such record. We all know it.

Unless you want to take that stuff published by premium times as buhari's OL result. That is ridiculous.

Buhari is a proud man. If he had the certificate he would have told Cambridge to give him a copy. Even now as a president. Bunch of certificate criminals. All of them.

This your commentary has confirmed your idiotism. re-stating an obvious lie that forgery is an APC thing,thereby exonerating other parties,makes you a lunatic.(A lunatic repeats the same lie and expects truth to come out of it grin)

For your information,Melaye was a PDP member at his first shot at politics.So if guilty of forgery,the certificates tendered then was a PDP forgery.

You remember the former leader of house of Reps,was also a forger and PDP member.Remember other forgers in PDP,needless to mention more names.

You are also an idiot because you are ridiculing a whole president of the federal republic of Nigeria,with out evidence beyond reasonable doubt.Your case would have been different if you have evidence that our president is a forger! shocked shocked shocked

The stuff published by Premium times and other media was issued by Cambridge and GSS Katsina respectively.

Even an idiot should know that a statement of result is issued to replace a lost Certificate,not another certificate!

Buhari had tendered his statement of result which can only be disputed by the examining body(Cambridge,not WAEC!)or his school,GSS,Katsina).Any other form of dispute or claim of forgery by an individual or group of idiots like you,is to say the least stupid.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/

Until you provide overwhelming evidence that our dear president is a forger,not by mere analogy,or talk,talk,you are an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

No, I'm not an alumnus of ABU but I know for you to be a member of an Alumni of a school you have to register with them. It is an association. On your question on why he had BA instead of B.Sc this guys' explanation might be the reason:
u still don't get me. Why is there no one on that list with BA. Also, I want to inform you that the alumni lists of ABU have nothing to do with registration. Both registered and unregistered members are there. Even dead ones. Someone said they issued BA to people that graduated in 1967. Did Dino graduate in 1967?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Look at this low life, pained by what? Does ur fada has what's on my dossier?
You can take a ride to hell.No qualms
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by madridguy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino dino dino[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by bonna4u(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

You just contradicted yourself with this web page you attached. I read everything there. You lied about Geography Dept in ABU awarding only B.Sc in 1980s and not B.A. It's clearly in that web page that the coordinator of the Research and Development Unit, one Dr. J.G. Laah had his first degree from ABU and was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1987. While I'm not holding brief for Dino, this simply means that practice of awarding B.A. degree in Geography could have been applicable during Dino's as your claim of this happening only in 60s has been shown to be a lie.
I guess you didn't read this part in the first paragraph about Dr B. A Sawa who is a senior lecturer in the department of geography especially the bolded.
Dr. B. A. Sawa (B.Sc., PGDE, M.Sc. Ph.D), is the Coordinator of this unit. Dr. B. A. Sawa was born on 15th June, 1963 at Garkida General Hospital of Gombi Local Government Area of Adamawa State. He hails from Thlila, Hawul Local Government Area of Borno State. He attended Federal Government College Port-Harcourt (1978 – 1982) and School of Basic Studies, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1982. He was a student of the Department ofGeography Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1983 where he graduated with Second Class Honours Upper Division B.Sc. Geography in 1986. He holds a Master of Science (M.Sc.) Degree in Geography (Climatology) from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and a Doctor of Philosophy in Agroclimatology from the Federal University of Technology, Yola. Dr. Sawa is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Geography and a member of many Professional and Academic bodies including Member, Association of Nigerian Geographers (ANG.), Member, Nigerian Meteorological Society (MNMet.S), Member, Nigerian Association of Hydrological Sciences (AHS)and Member, International Society for Agricultural Meteorology (INSAM) amongothers. Dr. Sawa specializes in Climatology, Agroclimatology and Geographic Information System. He has attended several International and Local conferences and has sixteen (16) publications - eight (cool Journal articles, seven (7) conference papers and one (1) Occasional paper) to his credit.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

So Dino lied? cheesy

So how certificates does he have then?

Good gracious! I can't believe someone is oozing this much bitterness. cheesy

Mind you, that Punch sourced for the SoR from wherever still remains hypothetical, merely guess works. So take a chill pill. So much chloroquin from just one person on a Saturday morning is just alarming! grin

You are really dealing with those wailing zombie..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by AlanTuringAI: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
bonna4u:

I guess you didn't read this part especially the bolded.
Dr. B. A. Sawa (B.Sc., PGDE, M.Sc. Ph.D), is the Coordinator of this unit. Dr. B. A. Sawa was born on 15th June, 1963 at Garkida General Hospital of Gombi Local Government Area of Adamawa State. He hails from Thlila, Hawul Local Government Area of Borno State. He attended Federal Government College Port-Harcourt (1978 – 1982) and School of Basic Studies, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1982. He was a student of the Department ofGeography Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1983 where he graduated with Second Class Honours Upper Division B.Sc. Geography in 1986. He holds a Master of Science (M.Sc.) Degree in Geography (Climatology) from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and a Doctor of Philosophy in Agroclimatology from the Federal University of Technology, Yola. Dr. Sawa is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Geography and a member of many Professional and Academic bodies including Member, Association of Nigerian Geographers (ANG.), Member, Nigerian Meteorological Society (MNMet.S), Member, Nigerian Association of Hydrological Sciences (AHS)and Member, International Society for Agricultural Meteorology (INSAM) amongothers. Dr. Sawa specializes in Climatology, Agroclimatology and Geographic Information System. He has attended several International and Local conferences and has sixteen (16) publications - eight (cool Journal articles, seven (7) conference papers and one (1) Occasional paper) to his credit.
What exactly are you trying to prove with this part you quoted me with? It's clearly written on ABU Geography web page that when they started the dept in 1962, they were awarding both B.A. and B.Sc degrees, meaning some students graduated with B A while others did with B.Sc. At what point did they revert to only B.Sc is what is not clearly stated but you were claiming that happened even in the 80s by pointing out the case of Dr. Sawa. If you'd had the patience of scrolling down a bit, you'd have read the biography of Dr.J.G. Laah who was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree from the same dept. Lemme quote that part for you so you just accept you're wrong and stop the needless arguments.

2. Research and Development Unit:
The Coordinator of this unit is Dr. J. G. Laah. The unit has the mandate of developing Research Proposals, organizing Conferences, producing Journals, Bulletins and Special Reports. Dr. J. G. Laah holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1987), a Postgraduate Certificate in Health Planning and Management from University of Benin, Benin City (1991), a Master of Arts Degree in Population Studies from the University of Ghana, Legon (1993), a PhD in Geography from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (2003) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from the NTI/Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (2010).
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Imbasismooth85: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Geography ws under art den, nt until i think 4rm 2005 or so. Bt I'm very sure as of 2000, 2001,2003 n dia abt geography ws under art ( BA)
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

Why are you sharing FALSE and fake information on nairaland?
When did NDA commence undergraduate education for awarding degrees?
Maybe you also don't have school certificate and you are looking for others to join your group with Buhari?
Guy. . .I was supposed to have gone to NDA. . .they have undergraduateprograms:
http://www.nda.edu.ng/faculties.php?pid=32&cid=139

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gassa007:

You can take a ride to hell.No qualms

Who send you to me? Did i call for your attention before. Remain in hell idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
samyomz:
Geography has two parts. .. Physical geography which is the pure science aspect and human geography which is the social science aspect.... Bt in Unilag it's under social sciences.. In another school it can be under science....

Bros no carry that formula come, we all know when it is Geography, it is Geography, if it were to be another, it would be spelt out rightly. i.e Dino Geography... grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Daboomb: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
HAH:
I am too matured to the dragging issues with you sir all I did was make clarification on something I know very well, my advice to you is Always be police whether physical or online this life is to short to be a antagonist always try to bring out the positives here, I have been here on nairaland for 10 and have gained alot from different people and I have also contributed myself, please be positive. Cheers

Well, speaking of "Maturity", l wil expect a "matured person" tha you lay claim to, to know that he/she cant make a categorical statement like you made, without providing any VERIFIABLE AND IRREFUTABLE PROOF to back it up!

If you wish to exonerate someone, you dont do so based on "maturity"........ you do so with PROOF that can be verified to be true!
angry

If your definition of maturity is to come online and make spurious claims without offering any proof, that can be verified, to back it up.......you are actually showing the opposite and abusing the word maturity! undecided undecided

I still say, "You could be Dino himself or one of his paid-hirelings.
Until you can prove otherwise....just STFU.

BTW, have a wonderful weekend..... its nothing personal. kiss
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Anasko(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

you are not correct my friend!!! My brother name was on the site and he didnt register for any Alumni. All the name of ABU graduates are on the site.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Imbasismooth85: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=izombie post=54922498]Geography in Arts? Wow, this is like when i told someone that i was studying Law Yes it ws under art i think bsc strtd i think 2004 or 2005 dia abt
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by samijay8(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dinosaurs. Haha, schools say u no go their school, u talk say na lie. na by force. hope say e no go MIT, Oxford and co. Lawmakers and lie like £ and €
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Daboomb: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
"- It is not possible to run a Masters' programme in a university when you did not graduate from that university. "

If this man really did make this statement, then I'm afraid he just might be a rogue after all. sad

These Senators all claim to be educated but they say a lot of things that make you aghast and wonder: Cant this Senator just take 5minutes of his schedule to read the relevant issues?

From Saraki saying "we did not confirm Magu because the Presidency did not consult us enough", though Dino Melaye saying "Magu is no longer the head of EFCC since we did not confirm him".....like he was the one that appointed him!

Honestly, we all know that majority of our Law-makers, especially in the Senate, are thugs, criminals, failures, forgers, 419 and have no claim to being called "Honorable".
It is because of these "inherent failures and short-comings" of thiers that you see them flexing muscle on mundane things like "Uniform", "he did not bow properly", e.t.c.

These Senators are EMPTY....... just empty drums.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by caesaraba(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

It is not even about NDA,it is about the prerequisite for the NDA.Buhari was not even qualified to enlist into the program to begin with. Just like Dino if he is found not to have his complete o level will lose all his other certificates.

Ah ah! You don shift goal post again?

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Caseless: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
CplusJason:
What will you call your lord and saviour buhari then?

"A legendary criminal"

buhari didn't say he has 8 degrees. He gave you wasc and experience in service as required by law.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Akinz0126(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Doyin2:

This is a very idiotic statement.

Why ascribe every issue to the government?why?

You are the real propagandist and mischief maker,a total disgrace to intellectualism,not the government.
undecided

Mr melaye take a chill pill and Bleep the fork off oponu if E painy
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by omenkaLives(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Daboomb:

These Senators all claim to be educated but they say a lot of things that make you aghast and wonder: Cant this Senator just take 5minutes of his schedule to read the relevant issues?

From Saraki saying "we did not confirm Magu because the Presidency did not consult us enough", though Dino Melaye saying "Magu is no longer the head of EFCC since we did not confirm him".....like he was the one that appointed him!

Honestly, we all know that majority of our Law-makers, especially in the Senate, are thugs, criminals, failures, forgers, 419 and have no claim to being called "Honorable".
It is because of these "inherent failures and short-comings" of thiers that you see them flexing muscle on mundane things like "Uniform", "he did not bow properly", e.t.c.

These Senators are EMPTY....... just empty drums.
It is a shame my brother. How could someone who claims to have passed through a university say something like that? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.