Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... (31346 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DEGr8t(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
What bitter others sweet others.... let the otobo's fans and suleman fans shed their sword till court decide.

I wonder why otobo could have chosen media trial and accusation before following do process, is she telling us on media to believe her or to damage someone's reputation or demanding 500million naira. it will be so shameful if suleman descend so low by exchanging words with her via media propaganda.

since she has many facts... let her proceed to court and demand justice

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
OmoAremu017:

ur appellation speaks volume...
Yes!!!gullible fellows said more than you when fela was warning we all!!!where are we today?Men of Dogs do as they wish
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Mind you,before Alfa Sule brought her to lime light,she as always dressed that way.She is just being herself,u want her to dress like a nun?
Well she used it to prove her point but It will also work against her.

The court will be left to chose between a shameless woman without evidence or a man of good reputation.

Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Macmoni(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Owe him he can fool you but me,no way!!!!!let him come out,apologize and move on......
foolish talk!
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
vibeskartel101:
your brain us is leaking too fast
I could make it simpler for you. It seems to leak fast when it's pouring into an empty brain.....with a hole.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Macmoni:

foolish talk!
stupid comment
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Well she used it to prove her point but It will also work against her.

The court will be left to chose between a shameless woman without evidence or a man of good reputation.

Your guess is as good as mine.

did you just judge the two of them?what good reputation?its left to the lawyers
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
You have not convincedme yet that your MOG Suleiman did not chaw his so called striper.
I dont worship men, i serve GOD.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Ugosample(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Owe him my foot...I don't lick the ass of pastors....The evidences are there to go through and think deeply,he can fool you but me,no way!!!!!let him come out,apologize and move on......

On the contrary, he owes Nigerian people an apology for insulting our intelligence

Useless Randy goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Boss13: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
0b10010011:
The fact remains that Apostle Suleman had intimate affairs with Otobo!

I know what a man of such calibre will do if he was falsely accused. He would have sued Keyamo's ass but it's glaring he is aware of the axe dangling over his head.

That intimacy fact can never be erased!

Word!!! He threatened to take Keyamo to Judicial Disciplinary committee. That threat has not materialized
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
did you just judge the two of them?what good reputation?its left to the lawyers
I just gave you a legal perspective. She's confirmed herself a woman of questionable character. He is a reputable man of God. She lacks evidence and reputable witnesses.

So my conclusion from a legal point of view is that she's in very big trouble.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
i am old enough to birth you

A fool at 40 is ?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Ugosample:

On the contrary, he owes Nigerian people an apology for insulting our intelligence

Useless Randy goat
Thank u jare
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
berrystunn:

A fool at 40 is ?
is your father

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Promise06: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
You only think you have the facts but you are far away from the truth.
Benz4pimp:
You are free to believe who you want.As for me,he is guilty.....I am not gullible,I know facts when I see one....Kindly explain why suddenly his name was no longer seen when you try checking that number plate.....Then I can sit to listen to ur argument!!!
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
I just gave you a legal perspective. She's confirmed herself a woman of questionable character. He is a reputable man of God. She lacks evidence and reputable witnesses.

So my conclusion from a legal point of view is that she's in very big trouble.
Bro I can bet my life on it that they will settle out of court

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Promise06:
You only think you have the facts but you are far away from the truth.
i doubt if you know the meaning of the truth!!!
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Ibman: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Naija

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by sisisioge: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Na this angle you still dey? Dey there o.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
is your father

Answer the question usu
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Ibman:
Naija

Same to you
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Anambra01: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2017
he owe it to his wife and his making it upto to her. but he seems to be making fool of her, his giving her more time now. thanks to otobo. to you who think his innocent, that's the evidence of his involvement with miss otobo. Suleiman repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
berrystunn:

Answer the question usu
i just did gullible pauper
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by bakila: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat—"The proof lies upon the one who affirms, not the one who denies."
Johnson asserts blackmail, Stephenie rebutted with expenses spent on here beyond mere charity. Johnson still carries the burden of shown that he was not with her at places she claimed and did not incur expenses beyond charity.
The evidential burden is still on Johnson to show blackmail and lie.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Bro I can bet my life on it that they will settle out of court
I can bet you that they will not. An example will be made of her.

She's already emptied her arsenal in her attempt to fell the Apostle. She did not and will not get the public support she expected.

Let's tow my personal line that APC or El Rufai is using her to get to Suleman. These people would rather sacrifice her to settle with him because of upcoming elections if they don't succeed to silence him.

Shes like a pawn. Feeling important to move first, enjoying the startup game protection, but not realising that it will be sacrificed for advancement at the slightest opening.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by elampiro(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
DlawTECHY:

There is a popular saying that talk is cheap, did she prove all these or she just said them...
If I missed the said topic kindly drop the link to the threads she proved all these...
I don't mean just saying but proof...

Or have you forgotten you slept in my house last night and I was f*cking ya a** Have you forgotten?

She has submitted them to the police for verification.

It is not her duty to verify them. The police will.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by elampiro(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:

Trash.

Brainwashed! Use your head. She has submitted her evidence to the police for verification.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by successmatters(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Brainwashed! Use your head. She has submitted her evidence to the police for verification.

What evidences did she submit, do you know?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by lazeal: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
You are free to believe who you want.As for me,he is guilty.....I am not gullible,I know facts when I see one....Kindly explain why suddenly his name was no longer seen when you try checking that number plate.....Then I can sit to listen to ur argument!!!
Show us things to make us know he is guilty. Most of you hate christianity and are atheist or APC agents. Like i told your likes, nothing will dent his image as you all thought would happen.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by elampiro(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:

What evidences did she submit, do you know?

All the items I listed are with the police. Listen to her lawyer and her interviews. They said they have submitted those items for police to confirm with MTN, Hotels, bank, and forensic experts.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by andyanders: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Only a fool that would agree to what Otobo said. People should know that prostitutes has no shame and would wanna go naked on the street just for nothing.

She has already cursed herself for life.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by lazeal: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
shut up Dere!!!you think I am that gullible?Did someone also put my name when I checked my number plate?Did someone input my parents card too?I am not as stupid as u think.....I knew u would play the card the way I wanted it!!!!you just acted dumb to me
Did the image shared by Sahara reporter really showed that it is the apostles number that is on the plate number cos what I saw is very blurred and they use arrow to say the one on the top right corner of the pic is what the plate number has on it. Ii looked closer, zoomed my pc and didn't see anything cos the image was too blurry. Because when such happen and so were thousands of Nigerians. In situation like that, we are supposed to see BOTH the one on the car and the one on the top right corner of the image to ascertain it is same plate number.

You claim not to be gullible yet someone told a plate number that is visible ( when I can get your plate number )on the top right corner of the image is same as the one, which is very blurry, on back of the car and you say yes, it is.

Now, let me ask you, Have you ask where is the 2017 budget or we not yet in 2017? First quarter is almost gone and they know idiots like you make up the large portion of this cesspit called country and they know your likes spend much time on trivial things that is why they distract you because you can't use your brain.

They have given you another one this week in person of Dino Maleye's scandal... oya, like dog in search of bone, you can feed on that too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.