Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... (31330 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by olashas(f): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don't owe nobody shi.t
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Opengates(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
let him come out,apologize and move on......

Do you personally have concrete and true evidences that nailed him or apologize for what if I may ask? One day, you will know the reason why you need PASTOR over your life.

Happy Sunday @ALL
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
bezimo:

I consider the Apostle one of my Spiritual father's, I can confirm by the Spirit of God that he is not a wolf in sheep clothing but a genuine prophet of God, he is only been persecuted with satanic inspired false allegations, whether you want to believe or not, that's the truth Just as it's scriptural I can call on the God of my father..Even the God of Apostle Johnson Suleman and I owe no one any apology or explanation.
please carry on.....I serve only one God,no spiritual father and I am successful...atimes I wonder how I do that
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
berrystunn:

Ikwikwi . Get the meaning and run mmaadd
i don't do low lifers like u....village tout...was that how your father ran mad?heya!!!Sorry,take heart
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Opengates:

Do you personally have concrete and true evidences that nailed him or apologize for what if I may ask? One day, you will know the reason why you need PASTOR over your life.

Happy Sunday @ALL
You will need a pastor over your life....I am no gullible sheep.i pray to my God and he answers me better than I expect!!!!Pastor my foot....
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by fabre4: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

The police have been called to verify these evidences. Don't you follow what Festus Keyamo has been saying?

Apostle Suleman's team have confirmed the payments to Stephanie. But they have not denied the rest things said by Stephanie. For instance they have not denied that Suleman was in Napoli, instead what we heard from Gov Fayose's PA was that it was possible Stephanie was stalking Suleman for them to be in same locations. Does that not tell you something? They have not denied that Suleman is dating Daniela Okeke.

Meanwhile, another lady, a former usher in Suleman’s Church has said she has text messages from Suleman threatening her when she attempted to end their sexual relationship. She also said MTN should confirm the messages.

So since she hasn't proven he was in a Napoli hotel with her why believe it

Police have been called to investigate why not give him benefit of doubt

Apostle Sule gave gifts to male actors so giving to females shouldn't be a problem but linking it to this issue if he accept he h
gave her anything it might put him in trouble even if there was no string attached

If you noticed neither the apostle nor PR team have made any other statement since then it could be a directive or a plan not to deny or confirm anything till after the court case

I don't support any minister who misbehaves neither do I see them as Gods but the media torture on the man has been much I am just trying to see things from his perspective.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by oyienootieno: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
He's sheeps owe him
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Icecream4U(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
DlawTECHY:

The guy I said I f*ck his a** did he come out to deny it
Point of correction his not my Apostle... I don't know him from Adam
There is a huge difference between seriousness and joke.

I can also say you stole my wallet here and nobody would care cos of the way I said it, even you! But, if I go as far as creating a thread to say you stole my wallet and even involved a lawyer and the police, Obviously, you would want to clear your name by coming out boldly to refute all my claim.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by elampiro(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
fabre4:

So since she hasn't proven he was in a Napoli hotel with her why believe it

Police have been called to investigate why not give him benefit of doubt

Apostle Sule gave gifts to male actors so giving to females shouldn't be a problem but linking it to this issue if he accept he h
gave her anything it might put him in trouble even if there was no string attached

If you noticed neither the apostle nor PR team have made any other statement since then it could be a directive or a plan not to deny or confirm anything till after the court case

I don't support any minister who misbehaves neither do I see them as Gods but the media torture on the man has been much I am just trying to see things from his perspective.

I am not aware Apostle Suleman gave gifts of tens of millions to any actor who was healthy. No same man will just give a gift of 32 million to an actress who is not sick and buy a house also for 40 million while using over a hundred million to renovate it to standard.

We saw an attempt to prove that the sexting via skype were photoshopped, that proved that there is no genuine counter evidence from Suleman, etc etc

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
There is a huge difference between seriousness and joke.

I can also say you stole my wallet here and nobody would care cos of the way I said it, even you! But, if I go as far as creating a thread to say you stole my wallet and even involved a lawyer and the police, Obviously, you would want to clear your name by coming out boldly to refute all my claim.

Who told you am joking
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Icecream4U(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
DlawTECHY:

Who told you am joking
must somebody tell me?

Ok, who told you that you are not joking?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
must somebody tell me?

Ok, who told you that you are not joking?

Same issue between Suleiman and Otobo
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
i don't do low lifers like u....village tout...was that how your father ran mad?heya!!!Sorry,take heart

Udene...
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by BBBlaze: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
NEXT
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gurulord1: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:

U know what they say about ugly looking ladies?they have the freshest pussy....Think about that......

I bet you, that of Olosho/striper can never be fresh. It has been overly abused and messed. No sane man except lunatics would want to go in there.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2017
gurulord1:

I bet you, that of Olosho/striper can never be fresh. It has been overly abused and messed. No sane man except lunatics would want to go in there.
another man's fresh gf is another's olosho
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2017
berrystunn:

Udene...
ogomugugongo
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Benz4pimp:
ogomugugongo

Nzuzu
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Segibambo(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2017
brotherly:

Oga this one wey you dey is not true . if the name was inserted wrongly why was the correct one not used to replace it ? Instead it was left blank .

Like I said Stephanie is adding salt and pepper to her story bit there ate questions for apostle too .

Are you not surprised that the robust response Daniella Okeke promised from her lawyers is over 2 weeks and nothing yet ?

I never indicated taking sides, but the Stupidity I'm pointing out is how Nigerians like you carry this matter on their head, Otobo this, Apostle that... Like you're not into Sin yourself.

Silence in matters like this is golden, though I fault the Apostles consistent comments on this matter, which should not be.

Until the truth comes out, we are all running on assumptions. The facts everyone is hinging their assumptions on may actually not even carry an atom of truth, so what's the fuss all about?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Segibambo(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Benz4pimp:
You are a bastar d,I will not argue with fools and dumbs like u,you feel u can fool everyone?

You're an ill mannered hypocrite without a single trace of home training in your utterance.

How can you insult someone who directly didn't insult you? If you lack understanding on the word "Stupidity" and it's contextual use in the sentence, please ask questions and not flow with your brain drain...

Though I'm barely following the happenings and media frenzy between those two, I refuse to actually comment based on social media rants made by a prostitute.

Seriously, How can the majority persons believe the words of a self professed stripper and prostitute so easily.

However, I'm not in support of either confessions or statements made by the both parties until the unquestionable truth is told beyond gimmicks and assumptions.

Even your nairaland handle doesn't speak good of your person, "love-vendor", so we should consider the words of a love-vendor, Otobo's personality is definitely in line with yours, I'm not surprised of your support towards her.

I rest my case here..
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Segibambo:

You're an ill mannered hypocrite without a single trace of home training in your utterance.

How can you insult someone who directly didn't insult you? If you lack understanding on the word "Stupidity" and it's contextual use in the sentence, please ask questions and not flow with your brain drain...

Though I'm barely following the happenings and media frenzy between those two, I refuse to actually comment based on social media rants made by a prostitute.

Seriously, How can the majority persons believe the words of a self professed stripper and prostitute so easily.

However, I'm not in support of either confessions or statements made by the both parties until the unquestionable truth is told beyond gimmicks and assumptions.

Even your nairaland handle doesn't speak good of your person, "love-vendor", so we should consider the words of a love-vendor, Otobo's personality is definitely in line with yours, I'm not surprised of your support towards her.

I rest my case here..

you are a fool....whatever my handle means,is non of your biz!!!!Osu
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by HomoDroid(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
This Otobo saga reminds me of how they nailed Jesus Christ to the cross! Many are shouting crucify him! Crucify him!!Crucify him!!! This is based mainly on the evidence of a self-acclaimed concubine who was supposedly jilted! The timing is also so auspicious! People supposedly with brains cannot reason that what is her pains and why now (about one year after the supposed fact!)

The people with valid locus standi, to my mind are The Apostle's legal wife; the 'victim's' family and the Church whom the Apostle shepherds. None of these has made claims for loss or restitution. Rather they are disclaiming the victim.

How come the victim did not cry out until she was arrested for blackmail? How come at such a tender age she is already in a relationship with a renowned man of God and almost getting to become a second wife? What's her real mission and who empowered her to be so bold and daring at such a young age.

She claims the man is a ritualist, but she is alive and well and also bold enough to dare him. This suggests to me she must be more ritualistic or powerful. Then who really is this young woman?

Dear all, I guess your disposition to this saga may well suggest whether you will make heaven or not! Whose report do you believe?

This is the hour and the power of darkness, but thank God they didn't get to Mrs Suleiman first. That's where God hid his victory! That's the true purpose of a man's real life partner!
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by profbabatunde: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by bakila: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2017
successmatters:

It's not Johnson that should prove he was not with her it is the accuser, Stephenie that should prove he was with him.
Who will lose if there is no evidence to support the Billion Naira Claim? Whose reputation and esteem will remain in the toilet if their is no proof? Who between Otobo and Johnson needs to be seen as upright?
Johnson is the answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.