Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... (31345 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DrinkWater10: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Let me ask you this; who posted the so-called information online? What was the source? How do we know the person who posted it is not a mischief maker?

For your information, I can ABSOLUTELY do the same thing. I can insert anybody's name in any document and it will look real; THIS IS A FACT & I CAN REMOVE SOMEBODY'S NAME TOO!!!

In this vehicle matter, only the Lagos State Government can come out to say who is truthful and who is a liar. A FACT WE MUST ACCEPT!

Jesus! you can go on and on.
Anyways do you know that the issue of suleiman's name was first thrown up by a nairalander as far back as novermber last year when that nollywood actress posed with those luxury vehicles and put the pic up on her instagram page?
that happened before all this controversies. just visit the celebrity section, the thread is still active.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
lazeal:
Did the image shared by Sahara reporter really showed that it is the apostles number that is on the plate number cos what I saw is very blurred and they use arrow to say the one on the top right corner of the pic is what the plate number has on it. Ii looked closer, zoomed my pc and didn't see anything cos the image was too blurry. Because when such happen and so were thousands of Nigerians. In situation like that, we are supposed to see BOTH the one on the car and the one on the top right corner of the image to ascertain it is same plate number.

You claim not to be gullible yet someone told a plate number that is visible ( when I can get your plate number )on the top right corner of the image is same as the one, which is very blurry, on back of the car and you say yes, it is.

Now, let me ask you, Have you ask where is the 2017 budget or we not yet in 2017? First quarter is almost gone and they know idiots like you make up the large portion of this cesspit called country and they know your likes spend much time on trivial things that is why they distract you because you can't use your brain.

They have given you another one this week in person of Dino Maleye's scandal... oya, like dog in search of bone, you can feed on that too.
too bad!!!why not ask so you can learn....have you tried viewing the actress's instagram account?that were you can view the number plate clearly....What's my biz with your budget?Do I live on your budget?please channel your country's personal problem to the right channel,I am not affected by what so ever happens with the country's economy
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
lazeal:
Show us things to make us know he is guilty. Most of you hate christianity and are atheist or APC agents. Like i told your likes, nothing will dent his image as you all thought would happen.
Well for your information,I am a sensible Christian,no Pastor or whatever can brain wash me......I will only stand behind the truth and not behind a Christian if he is wrong.....face the problem and stop calling people who don't believe in your views names
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
I can bet you that they will not. An example will be made of her.

She's already emptied her arsenal in her attempt to fell the Apostle. She did not and will not get the public support she expected.

Let's tow my personal line that APC or El Rufai is using her to get to Suleman. These people would rather sacrifice her to settle with him because of upcoming elections if they don't succeed to silence him.

Shes like a pawn. Feeling important to move first, enjoying the startup game protection, but not realising that it will be sacrificed for advancement at the slightest opening.
So you believe that is all she's got?foreal?are you a Nigerian?like I will throw all my shots at same time?bro watch and see!!!Which election if I may ask?Same man that makes false prophecy up and down?please spare me
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Akaujaa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm a Nigerian but I don't owe Apostle Suleiman any single apology. He's a human being and can fall to sin despite him being a pastor. Even Angels close to God Himself failed let alone a human being. As long as we wear this human skin, we are susceptible to sin and can be forgiven if we sincerely confess and abandon our sins. So, for anyone to paint the picture that once you are a pastor, you automatically become a saint, is a total lie from the pit of hell. I'm not saying all pastors are sinners but that pastors too can fall to sin just like other Hunan beings. I can't even vouch for my own pastor the way many gullible Christians do.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by vibeskartel101: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
I could make it simpler for you. It seems to leak fast when it's pouring into an empty brain.....with a hole.
you are the si unit of madness
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Ignyte(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
We don't owe Apostu anything. Posts like these annoy me. Are you this gullible??
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by lazeal: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
too bad!!!why not ask so you can learn....have you tried viewing the actress's instagram account?that were you can view the number plate clearly....What's my biz with your budget?Do I live on your budget?please channel your country's personal problem to the right channel,I am not affected by what so ever happens with the country's economy
Bros that is what you people say when I ask this same question. Oga, there is no way it would not be visible on Sahara's reports and but visible on the actress' page. Abeg make we hear word. Everybody that took your position HAVE always said this same nonsense you stated here.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
vibeskartel101:
you are the si unit of madness
This is coming from someone who measures madness in SI units.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by successmatters(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
bakila:

Johnson asserts blackmail, Stephenie rebutted with expenses spent on here beyond mere charity. Johnson still carries the burden of shown that he was not with her at places she claimed and did not incur expenses beyond charity.
The evidential burden is still on Johnson to show blackmail and lie.

It's not Johnson that should prove he was not with her it is the accuser, Stephenie that should prove he was with him.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
lazeal:
Bros that is what you people say when I ask this same question. Oga, there is no way it would not be visible on Sahara's reports and but visible on the actress' page. Abeg make we hear word. Everybody that took your position HAVE always said this same nonsense you stated here.
when you can't hold on to arguments,don't result to insults......I stated in my comments that I have been following this number plate stuff since December,should I paste a link on here to the thread someone opened early December?i will never support a fraud,irrespective of whom it is....I don't worship Men of Dogs,I communicate straight with my creator

2 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by fabre4: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
You are free to believe who you want.As for me,he is guilty.....I am not gullible,I know facts when I see one....Kindly explain why suddenly his name was no longer seen when you try checking that number plate.....Then I can sit to listen to ur argument!!!

did he buy any car for Stephanie?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by fabre4: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Don't mind them.

Until Apostle Suleman is able to prove the following before we can begin to think he is innocent:

1. That his passport doesn't show he was in Napoli with Stephanie

2. That the text messages being paraded by Stephanie did not emanate from his line.

3. That the sexting between them via Skype is disproved by MTN or the telecom service providers in Nigeria and Canada.

4. That they did not lodge in same hotels at same time.

5. That Daniella Okeke's car was not registered by him.

6. That Daniella Okeke's house was not bought by him as stated by the former owner

7. That he did not transfer millions to Stephanie

who is supposed to prove an allegation the accuser or the accused ? think then write not vice versa
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
fabre4:

did he buy any car for Stephanie?
Ask Mrs Sule
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by lazeal: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
when you can't hold on to arguments,don't result to insults......I stated in my comments that I have been following this number plate stuff since December,should I paste a link on here to the thread someone opened early December?i will never support a fraud,irrespective of whom it is....I don't worship Men of Dogs,I communicate straight with my creator
I don't need write up... picture says a thousand words , they say. SHOW ME the image where the number behind that car is VERY VISIBLE and same as the one on the top right corner in the image circulating everywhere. If you can not provide that, then you have no say please.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by bakila: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:

It's not Johnson that should prove he was not with her it is the accuser, Stephenie that should prove he was with him.
Who reported her directly or indirectly leading to the Magistrate Court?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by bakila: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:

Who reported her directly or indirectly leading to the Magistrate Court? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/naija-fashion/226706-sex-scandal-police-re-arraign-apostle-sulemans-accuser-stephanie-otobo.html/amp
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Icecream4U(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
DlawTECHY:

There is a popular saying that talk is cheap, did she prove all these or she just said them...
If I missed the said topic kindly drop the link to the threads she proved all these...
I don't mean just saying but proof...

Or have you forgotten you slept in my house last night and I was f*cking ya a** Have you forgotten?
did your apostle come out to deny all what she said? or if someone said you did something you did not do, wont you deny it outrightly that you did not do it?

The way your apostle is taking the matter can only work with "congregation" not with the world at large because any gathering is most likely filled with like minds.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by opribo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
@OP, what about Daniella Okeke's , what illness is wrong with that one that he is assisting.mtcheeew
The man is guilty as charged, he is only lucky he has a true Nigerian wife that will stand with you through thick and thin.

Had it been it had been one of this end time babes like the other pastor's own by now she would have divorced him, because what he did was a sacrilege. Sending hard currency to oloshos and buying lastest cars and houses for glorified oloshos turned actresses. He needs to confess all the same so he can be forgiven.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by fabre4: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Ask Mrs Sule
You better ask Stephanie Cos you seem to have a penchant for believing anything she says . BTW no need to rush she let she give us proof of her sex relationship with Suleiman since she is the accuser she has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this is not character assassination she should have at least a videotape or pictures she took with him etc and she should stop using companies that don't reveal their private data as part of her proof cos she knows we won't get any data from them.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by bezimo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Off course we know the allegations are been sponsored to attack the reputation of the Apostle.
I hope the God of the Apostle when judging those pertepuators extend the judgment by sending his angel to give one knock each to every naysayer propagating the lies against the Apostle.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
fabre4:
You better ask Stephanie Cos you seem to have a penchant for believing anything she says . BTW no need to rush she let she give us proof of her sex relationship with Suleiman since she is the accuser she has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this is not character assassination she should have at least a videotape or pictures she took with him etc and she should stop using companies that don't reveal their private data as part of her proof cos she knows we won't get any data from them.
i wanted to ignore you not until I read the part of me believing anything she says.......I have been following this since December,remember she came out a month ago......Thesame way the Alfa made so many prophecies and they r yet to happen or the opposite happened...
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
bezimo:
Off course we know the allegations are been sponsored to attack the reputation of the Apostle.
I hope the God of the Apostle when judging those pertepuators extend the judgment by sending his angel to give one knock each to every naysayer propagating the lies against the Apostle.
please when looking for justice don't call on the God of the apostle,Call on the living God!!!!So many wolves in sheep's clothing....Only the living God knows who serves him
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gawu1: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
If Bill Clinton could come out and apologize for his sex scandal with Monica,who is Alfa Sule aka licki licky.....To you,he is a God,to me he is just an average Nigerian
He is not Alfa. He is Apostle sule, a man of God. Alfa don't go about licking women nyansh
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
gawu1:

He is not Alfa. He is Apostle sule, a man of God. Alfa don't go about licking women nyansh
Hahahahahahahah!!!Pardon me......Sule sounds more like a Muslim
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gawu1: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Anyways, I have observed you are now using insults here. You do not know me and I do not know you. I wrote my thoughts and if you dont like it, then PASS or write our own thoughts too!

Using Bill Clinton as a comparison here does not hold water and untenable anywhere. You can join Stephanie Otobo and go to court if you people feel wronged in anyway. Parading yourselves online as trolls or other media houses without seeking legal redress to me, is just an attempt at character assassination. I believe the MOG has better things to do than dignify a perceived call-girl with his response.

When we read Bill Clinton's issue, we saw facts and mind you, he was and still is a politician. When we read the Certificate scandal of Dino Melaye, we tend to believe it or not because both parties are presenting their facts as they know it e.g., scanned copies of Results etc and not mere he says, she says. Stephanie Otobo lacks credibility and what she spews from her mouth her gibberish.

Apostle Johnson Suleman is constrained by his mission's worthiness to remain silent. Do you know what it would have been if it was somebody else accused?

IF YOU ARE PAINED, GO TO COURT & LET'S SEE!
The issue is that you have no right to ask ''Nigerians'' to apologize to the so called man of God. Is it nigerians that brought the allegations against him? Two stories were told and everybody chosed to believe which appealed him/her. While you chosed to believe your apostle, others saw otherwise.
You are talking about presenting fact, while the simple question is when your man of God alleged assassination threats from el-Rufa'i, what facts did he present that made you people believed his story? you can apologise to him as pastors worshiper' but not Nigerians
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Caseless: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

We dey owe am simple, WE ARE SORRY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN!
we are not all dunderhead.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by elampiro(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
fabre4:

who is supposed to prove an allegation the accuser or the accused ? think then write not vice versa

The police have been called to verify these evidences. Don't you follow what Festus Keyamo has been saying?

Apostle Suleman's team have confirmed the payments to Stephanie. But they have not denied the rest things said by Stephanie. For instance they have not denied that Suleman was in Napoli, instead what we heard from Gov Fayose's PA was that it was possible Stephanie was stalking Suleman for them to be in same locations. Does that not tell you something? They have not denied that Suleman is dating Daniela Okeke.

Meanwhile, another lady, a former usher in Suleman’s Church has said she has text messages from Suleman threatening her when she attempted to end their sexual relationship. She also said MTN should confirm the messages.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Originalsly: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
@Op....are you being paid for damage control? And why is it delusional for Suleman to leave his beautiful and amiable wife to have sex with Stephanie? Beautiful..ok... amiable.. maybe... but what if she is not good in the bed?... wouldn't that be a reason for him to go (not saying it is right) and have a sexciting time with Stephanie? Doesn't such hppen all the time?Did you ever thought for a moment that the sex from his wife no longer excites him? And why jump off from Stephanie may have tried to convince the MOG that blah blah blah? What if somebody jumps off that you may be in a homosexual relationship with Suleman and is now coming out to defend him and attack anyone that dares to tarnish the image of the ehmmm... revered MOG? How about that? Swear for no man.
You can fool some people sometimes. ..but you can't fool all the people all the time
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
i just did gullible pauper

Ikwikwi . Get the meaning and run mmaadd
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by bezimo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
please when looking for justice don't call on the God of the apostle,Call on the living God!!!!So many wolves in sheep's clothing....Only the living God knows who serves him

I consider the Apostle one of my Spiritual father's, I can confirm by the Spirit of God that he is not a wolf in sheep clothing but a genuine prophet of God, he is only been persecuted with satanic inspired false allegations, whether you want to believe or not, that's the truth Just as it's scriptural I can call on the God of my father..Even the God of Apostle Johnson Suleman and I owe no one any apology or explanation.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
did your apostle come out to deny all what she said? or if someone said you did something you did not do, wont you deny it outrightly that you did not do it?

The way your apostle is taking the matter can only work with "congregation" not with the world at large because any gathering is most likely filled with like minds.
The guy I said I f*ck his a** did he come out to deny it
Point of correction his not my Apostle... I don't know him from Adam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.