Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... (31317 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by toxxnoni(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by spartan117(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by achieverme(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
On March 17, 2017, I did write a piece suggesting that Stephanie Otobo may be suffering from Schizophrenia (Read https://www.nairaland.com/3688033/re-apostle-johnson-suleman-stephanie), which causes her amongst all things to be delusional in asserting that a revered MOG, Apostle Johnson Suleman would leave his beautiful and amiable wife to have a sexual relationship with her.

Someone asked a question in a futile attempt to suggest the MOG may have something to do with her because he used the word, “stripper” on this lady and asking how he could have known. It behooves me that this line of question could even be asked because a man who wants to part with his or his ministry’s money has a right to ask for every detail so as not be a victim of a fraudster.

Now, I want you to honestly ask yourself this, if someone sends a message to you for financial assistance, do you just send money to him/her without asking questions? Ms. Stephanie Otobo may have tried to convince the MOG about her life’s journey by also letting him know she is a “stripper” (a degradation for a woman to dance naked in public just to make some money). When people come to church to give testimonies, can’t you hear all manner of personal details being thrown out by the Testifiers? Do you think Apostle Johnson Suleman, a man reported to help countless of people he did not hear their personal stories would now turn a deaf ear to someone struggling in far way Canada stripping to make ends-meet? Ms. Otobo should tell the world what she does for a living in Canada or is it the music that is not even a hit that puts food on her table? Why does she expose her body to the public, like she the first Nigerian lady to sing or travel abroad?

A report showed how Apostle Johnson Suleman single-handedly footed the medical bills of Nollywood Actor, Leo Mezie of £60,000 for kidney transplant in the UK? Please remind me of a MOG that would bring out this much from his pocket for someone he doesn’t even know and also gives car gifts to his members and non-members like someone giving Tom-Tom to children. Apostle Johnson Suleman matches the word of God with actions from his heart!

One STELLA ELMARS sent a message to DR. JOE ABAH, the Director General of the, Bureau of Public Service Reforms, “I MISS YOUR DICK!, LET’S HAVE A CHAT” and the man promptly fired back, “THUNDER FIRE YOUR NYANSH!…” (Read, https://www.nairaland.com/3702190/joe-abah-blasts-lady-sexually). To some, would it not seem like the lady has already seen this man’s dick even though it’s a lie? Or is it that we did not hear any hue and cry on this matter because the girl did not come on video, hired a lawyer, jump from Linda Ikeji to Sahara Reporters etc or the man is not a very popular clergy? The man is free to fire back insults and curses at her because we do not hold them to the standards we hold members of the clergy, but that’s fine! However what would it have been if this demonic girl sent the message to some other MOG and the MOG curses her in public domain, “AMADIOHA PIAFU KWA GI ISI!!, AKWUNA KWUNA!!” would we not be the first to criticize the MOG that he didn’t leave the matter to God by quoting 2 Chronicles 20:1-29, “…For the battle is not yours, but God’s” ?

Nigerians, who believed Ms. Stephanie Otobo’s delusional stories and were fast to cast aspersions on Apostle Johnson Suleman really owe him an apology!

READ ALSO: https://www.nairaland.com/3687071/stephanie-otobo-vs-apostle-johnson

Apostle Suleiman FFUCKED Otobo. Nothing you write can change that

6 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Coolgent(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2017
All 3some & even 4some pastors will be expose before the end of 2017 inj

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Osazuwa72: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by bamirotola: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Only God knows who's serving him... I just believe there's iota of truth in every allegation ... The truth will be exposed soon

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by achieverme(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

We dey owe am simple, WE ARE SORRY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN!

Let sule go to court to prove his innocence. Because you are a philanthropist doesn't mean you can't ffuck a stripper.

3 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by tydi(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Owe him my foot...I don't lick the ass of pastors....The evidences are there to go through and think deeply,he can fool you but me,no way!!!!!let him come out,apologize and move on......

death wer dey kill DOG no dey let am hear the SHIT smell.

be WISE
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by achieverme(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
GistFullGround:
stephanie otobo was looking for fame and she got it the wrong way. well sha, some nigerians believed her because she was flaunting her breast in their eyes. me i did not believe her one bit. other pastors may have done bad things like sleeping with women, apostle suleman remains my role model.

Do you live in his house? do you follow him everywhere he goes? Do you know what he does in secret? Please stop being a blind fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Owe him my foot...I don't lick the ass of pastors....The evidences are there to go through and think deeply,he can fool you but me,no way!!!!!let him come out,apologize and move on......
Evidence and photos from a missing laptop?

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2017
achieverme:

Let sule go to court to prove his innocence. Because you are a philanthropist doesn't mean you can't ffuck a stripper.
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat—"The proof lies upon the one who affirms, not the one who denies."

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2017
tydi:

death wer dey kill DOG no dey let am hear the SHIT smell.

be WISE
hahahahaha!!!!stupid followers,I ain't scared of death....we all will die someday!!!or u want to live forever....thought he said the governor of kaduna will die,hahahahahaha!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Evidence and photos from a missing laptop?
i don't care where the evidence or wherever is,there is no smoke without fire...why didn't she accuse other God of men?why Alfa Sule aka lickie licky?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by habey1984(f): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
On March 17, 2017, I did write a piece suggesting that Stephanie Otobo may be suffering from Schizophrenia (Read https://www.nairaland.com/3688033/re-apostle-johnson-suleman-stephanie), which causes her amongst all things to be delusional in asserting that a revered MOG, Apostle Johnson Suleman would leave his beautiful and amiable wife to have a sexual relationship with her.

Someone asked a question in a futile attempt to suggest the MOG may have something to do with her because he used the word, “stripper” on this lady and asking how he could have known. It behooves me that this line of question could even be asked because a man who wants to part with his or his ministry’s money has a right to ask for every detail so as not be a victim of a fraudster.

Now, I want you to honestly ask yourself this, if someone sends a message to you for financial assistance, do you just send money to him/her without asking questions? Ms. Stephanie Otobo may have tried to convince the MOG about her life’s journey by also letting him know she is a “stripper” (a degradation for a woman to dance naked in public just to make some money). When people come to church to give testimonies, can’t you hear all manner of personal details being thrown out by the Testifiers? Do you think Apostle Johnson Suleman, a man reported to help countless of people he did not hear their personal stories would now turn a deaf ear to someone struggling in far way Canada stripping to make ends-meet? Ms. Otobo should tell the world what she does for a living in Canada or is it the music that is not even a hit that puts food on her table? Why does she expose her body to the public, like she the first Nigerian lady to sing or travel abroad?

A report showed how Apostle Johnson Suleman single-handedly footed the medical bills of Nollywood Actor, Leo Mezie of £60,000 for kidney transplant in the UK? Please remind me of a MOG that would bring out this much from his pocket for someone he doesn’t even know and also gives car gifts to his members and non-members like someone giving Tom-Tom to children. Apostle Johnson Suleman matches the word of God with actions from his heart!

One STELLA ELMARS sent a message to DR. JOE ABAH, the Director General of the, Bureau of Public Service Reforms, “I MISS YOUR DICK!, LET’S HAVE A CHAT” and the man promptly fired back, “THUNDER FIRE YOUR NYANSH!…” (Read, https://www.nairaland.com/3702190/joe-abah-blasts-lady-sexually). To some, would it not seem like the lady has already seen this man’s dick even though it’s a lie? Or is it that we did not hear any hue and cry on this matter because the girl did not come on video, hired a lawyer, jump from Linda Ikeji to Sahara Reporters etc or the man is not a very popular clergy? The man is free to fire back insults and curses at her because we do not hold them to the standards we hold members of the clergy, but that’s fine! However what would it have been if this demonic girl sent the message to some other MOG and the MOG curses her in public domain, “AMADIOHA PIAFU KWA GI ISI!!, AKWUNA KWUNA!!” would we not be the first to criticize the MOG that he didn’t leave the matter to God by quoting 2 Chronicles 20:1-29, “…For the battle is not yours, but God’s” ?

Nigerians, who believed Ms. Stephanie Otobo’s delusional stories and were fast to cast aspersions on Apostle Johnson Suleman really owe him an apology!

hmmm
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Askmewhy(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Am worried when I see people not reasoning with their brain. Let him bring out his international passport and explain how they travel together. Let him explain purpose of money sent to otobo's account. Let him explain y he arrested and locked the poor girl. What happened to her laptop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2017
In this story I am not taking sides... But why crucify the man? Is it because he a man of God and people are eager to say he has fallen low, or is it because they just want to see him down? Apostle Suleiman is not above temptation but in this story we are yet to see concrete evidence...
The lady claimed she had evidence then all of a sudden she said it mysteriously deleted from her laptop... Does this make sense?
Bring the evidence and I will support her fully... Not the Photoshopped photo she brought earlier....

The bottom line is that the truth must prevail then we will know who is Peter or Paul...
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by elampiro(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:

Don't mind them.

Until Apostle Suleman is able to prove the following before we can begin to think he is innocent:

1. That his passport doesn't show he was in Napoli with Stephanie

2. That the text messages being paraded by Stephanie did not emanate from his line.

3. That the sexting between them via Skype is disproved by MTN or the telecom service providers in Nigeria and Canada.

4. That they did not lodge in same hotels at same time.

5. That Daniella Okeke's car was not registered by him.

6. That Daniella Okeke's house was not bought by him as stated by the former owner

7. That he did not transfer millions to Stephanie

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by baby124: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2017
DlawTECHY:
In this story I am not taking sides... But why crucify the man? Is it because he a man of God and people are eager to say he has fallen low, or is it because they just want to see him down? Apostle Suleiman is not above temptation but in this story we are yet to see concrete evidence...
The lady claimed she had evidence then all of a sudden she said it mysteriously deleted from her laptop... Does this make sense?
Bring the evidence and I will support her fully... Not the Photoshopped photo she brought earlier....

The bottom line is that the truth must prevail then we will know who is Peter or Paul...
But he is playing God. He is arrogant, and full of pride. He does not share your sentiments. If he truly believes himself a man, he will have come out to apologize or take the matter to court and prove his innocence.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Earth2Metahuman: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Abi werey leleyi ni?

Apologise for using our tithe to fhuck big yansh olosho?
Won tin tele eleyi lati ile o.

Who get that big yansh meme biko? grin

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:

How old are you?!
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by FILEBE(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

ever wondered that this Stella Emar could be a guy who wants to dupe Dr Joe? how we come to conclusions baffles me a lot.
or is this damage control?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by successmatters(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:

Which evidences?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by berrystunn(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Don't mind them.

Until Apostle Suleman is able to prove the following before we can begin to think he is innocent:

2. That the text messages being paraded by Stephanie did not emanate from his line.

3. That the sexting between them via Skype is disproved by MTN or the telecom service providers in Nigeria and Canada.

6. That Daniella Okeke's house was not bought by him as stated by the former owner

Stop publishing your age.

2 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
I do not owe any so called pastor, I don't even know who the fu..k! The fu..king! Sule man is! angry

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Ehinmola(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:

U know what they say about ugly looking ladies?they have the freshest pussy....Think about that......
. Yes you are right because few men goes for urgly girls, although urgly girls may not be urgly in bed and that makes them an object of men who ounce tasted their honey pot
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by successmatters(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Don't mind them.

Trash.

2 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by seunlly(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Not every nigerian
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
berrystunn:

How old are you?!
i am old enough to birth you
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Whoeppme(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
U see

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Ehinmola:
. Yes you are right because few men goes for urgly girls, although urgly girls may not be urgly in bed and that makes them an object of men who ounce tasted their honey pot
U gerrit!!!!i don't lick asses of Men of Dogs

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by jchioma: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Wait na. Case dey court, so all dis whitewash and emotional parole no go help in the face of damning evidence to be presented in court.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
i don't care where the evidence or wherever is,there is no smoke without fire...why didn't she accuse other God of men?why Alfa Sule aka lickie licky?
Hey don't take this too personal dude.... I vn't got no shi..t to do with religion so am not his follower... Nevertheless isn't it just fair on both sides to wait 4 court decisn b4 making such remarks......?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? / Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.