Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man (14128 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:

https://www.nairaland.com/3552958/bf-fvcked-inside-toilet

Alesandese see them.. Trolls everywhere

Don't ever quote me in your life again!
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Don't ever quote me in your life again!
just shut up already..
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
just shut up already..

his peniss should fall into 14cm to 17cm
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

his peniss should fall into 14cm to 17cm
its obvious no one wants d job. Thank you
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
its obvious no one wants d job. Thank you

but i have got 5 people sending me emails , and you are one of them !!

you force me to expose this secret !

HYPOCRITE !
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:
we have 52 white masters, most of them are japanese, they come and go half a year or sooner, quarterly.

so you may not be familiar with all of them, although they are really nice people.

we also have 8 female staff here. i am of them. but you are not encouraged to have any small talk with any of them

anyway, they might not feel like you, you know, most of these japanese girls like congo big guys, as i mentioned before.

actually japanese are quite racism, so, being a third party, (i am neither black nor japanese) i feel quite discriminated agaisnt. i really need a handy boy to boss around, to vent my anger on, sometimes .

i will pay your back and forth tickets for air flights, and arrange a working permit for 1 year for you.

after you decide to settle down in zambia, which you could possibly feel not like, i may turn your permit to be a green card.

here, we dont have star beer, and the draft beer taste awful , but at least you will have a full tummy , i guaratee for that.

Wow this is morden slavery. How about you try being a decent person? You're actually trying to buy hapinness with money let me tell you it wont end well. I dont think your husband was a trashy person it has to be you who is trashy but you can't see that because you're so self absorbed. Let me just stop typing before i start a mini war on this thread.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Wow this is morden slavery. How about you try being a decent person? You're actually trying to buy hapinness with money let me tell you it wont end well. I dont think your husband was a trashy person it has to be you who is trashy but you can't see that because you're so self absorbed. Let me just stop typing before i start a mini war on this thread.

if i am not generous, i would not even bother myself to share my money with a black boy. anyway, what does he lose ? several grams of spermm.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

if i am not generous, i would not even bother myself to share my money with a black boy. anyway, what does he lose ? several grams of spermm.

Please spare me that sperm horseshit, you're going to reduce him to nothing and make him less of a human being after you're done with him, hes live will never be the same all because you have a white currency you feel that you can trample on others with different color skin. i could never understand people with your thought pattern, how is it that you got to this stage where you need to pay someone to be a human pillow? so that you can vent you anger at them? boss them around, i know you will definitely abuse (physically) who ever agrees to this job even though you won't admit it here. This is really sad, i like your threads though but i should have know there was a catch to that kind of openness

1 Like

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by jonaifame22(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=onyii255 post=54929859][/quote]good to know!
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Please spare me that sperm horseshit, you're going to reduce him to nothing and make him less of a human being after you're done with him, hes live will never be the same all because you have a white currency you feel that you can trample on others with different color skin. i could never understand people with your thought pattern, how is it that you got to this stage where you need to pay someone to be a human pillow? so that you can vent you anger at them? boss them around, i know you will definitely abuse (physically) who ever agrees to this job even though you won't admit it here. This is really sad, i like your threads though but i should have know there was a catch to that kind of openness

we are interacting each other everyday.

when he is impressed by the abundant bounty i bestow on him , i am impressed by his vigorous thrust accompanied by his tremendous organ.

interaction is ubiquitous, among any people, regardless of skin color.

at least he gets more, he gets sex fun and money while i have only got 1 thing, sex.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

by sucking his organ or by containing his organ in my hole ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

by sucking his organ or by containing his organ in my hole ?

lol sarcasm. Well Goodluck with your search.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

lol sarcasm. Well Goodluck with your search.

how can a woman sexually abuse a man ?

and how can i do that after i spend so much money taking him to another country ? if i have no feeling towards him, i would not pay the visa and plane ticket.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can a woman sexually abuse a man ?

and how can i do that after i spend so much money taking him to another country ? if i have no feeling towards him, i would not pay the visa and plane ticket.

i said physically don't twist my words.
And what happens when he doesn't obey all your instructions? when he decides to have a small chat with other women?
when you have a bad day at work and need a place to vent? you can just go home cause you know there is a black worthless west african negro with whom you can pour out all your fustration and negativity and them force him to fill your hole probably even have him do some sexual fetish stuffs that are against his will. lol pity such a man

1 Like

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

And what happens when he doesn't obey all your instructions? when he decides to have a small chat with other women?
when you have a bad day at work and need a place to vent? you can just go home cause you know there is a black worthless west african negro with whom you can pour out all your fustration and negativity and them force him to fill your hole probably even have him do some sexual fetish stuffs that are against his will. lol pity such a man

if you relate cleaning toilet and trimming apple trees to be physical torture, i am speechless, and i am torturing him .

because his main job is to do the chores, and the amateur job is to gratify my sex thirst.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you relate cleaning toilet and trimming apple trees to be physical torture, i am speechless, and i am torturing him .

because his main job is to do the chores, and the amateur job is to gratify my sex thirst.

yeah okay.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

i am not a freakk , i would not bite his organ off.i am just a common white woman, who prefers black boys
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am not a freakk

oh sweet irony.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Waiting for the mumu that will post his pic for this lady...

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, i need to repeat once more :

my ideal nigerian chore boy , should be, pudgy, robust, age from 25-55, mature, and knowing his position, and he should never show his doubt on his face. i dont want him to be lanky and tall, that is irksome for me.

and, i want him to possess a typical african physiognomy. flare nostrils, somnolent eyes, ebony skin, bulging lips, and wiry hair. i want him to be short, around 163cm to 168cm.

his peniss should fall into 14cm to 17cm.
keep dreaming girl
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
All I see is ritual.

1 Like

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
keep dreaming girl

being a rich white lady, I wonder , is it so hard to invite a strong and pudgy black boy to my place ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
lowkey28:
All I see is ritual.

the quest of mine is real. but, can any one fit my standard ?

1) age 25-55

2) height 163-168cm

3) peniss 14-17cm

4) mature, robust, down-to-earth, submissive
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

being a rich white lady, I wonder , is it so hard to invite a strong and pudgy black boy to my place ?
so u using your money to intimidate them guys right? Thought you said u are married?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
so u using your money to intimidate them guys right? Thought you said u are married?

I jilt my white man husband for 5 years, he is somewhere in my country, but I have not been back for 5 years.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

I jilt my white man husband for 5 years, he is somewhere in my country, but I have not been back for 5 years.
so u been in Afrika for 5years now? Where in Afrika exactly ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
so u been in Afrika for 5years now? Where in Afrika exactly ?

where is Zambia ? excuse me ?

and how can I know so many things about Nigeria ? how do you think ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

where is Zambia ? excuse me ?

and how can I know so many things about Nigeria ? how do you think ?
im not doubting u ma'am, it's just awkward knowing that u been in afrika for 5yrs without having a rethink of going outta this jungle, if u ask me, no afrikan country is worth residing...

Btw...i think like a normal person, pls don't quote back, just let be. Thanks.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
im not doubting u ma'am, it's just awkward knowing that u been in afrika for 5yrs without having a rethink of going outta this jungle, if u ask me, no afrikan country is worth residing...

Btw...i think like a normal person, pls don't quote back, just let be. Thanks.

1) my "white man" country fails me more, i hate my "mother"land. most of my countrymen hate it too. my motherland , according to me, is more a failure country than nigeria

2) as being a woman, i like black big peinss and the submissive black boys.

3) i have acclimatized myself to many things in africa already, such as climate, food, and culture, or the finesse to deal with the local guys.

4) i can not suffer the honking noise in my country, i like the lyric lifestye of small african towns.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) my "white man" country fails me more, i hate my "mother"land. most of my countrymen hate it too. my motherland , according to me, is more a failure country than nigeria

2) as being a woman, i like black big peinss and the submissive black boys.

3) i have acclimatized myself to many things in africa already, such as climate, food, and culture, or the finesse to deal with the local guys.

4) i can not suffer the honking noise in my country, i like the lyric lifestye of small african towns.
black boys... Do u do fresh bloods? Early 20s?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do African Men Prefer Bigger Women / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home / Can you last long in bed? Enter here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.