Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man (14147 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

a small town 10000 miles away from Nigeria, an island village.

Dont be so vague come on, Nigerians love all colors.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
bmxshop:

I am not black , and the only reason I like black , is the black peniss.

I am slightly dark among the white race, just like that of Italian skin.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
bmxshop:

is it so hard to take it to your heart that, a white woman , actually not just one, is playing like a queen , with the black boys' peniss, and scorning and making fun of black race on internet ?

since you say, you love all colors, you are so tolerant and clairvoyant, why not you take what I said to be true as it really is?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
bmxshop:

Mr Man come up with a Better Lie. I am Nigerian originally, Igbo Man; Where are you from Originally?

your Mr Man is a contumely at the first beginning, how can you expect me to say anything more by your wish
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

is it so hard to take it to your heart that, a white woman , actually not just one, is playing like a queen , with the black boys' peniss, and scorning and making fun of black race on internet ?

since you say, you love all colors, you are so tolerant and clairvoyant, why not you take what I said to be true as it really is?

Didn't claim to be clairvoyant, hence am asking where u from. I know u not Italian, u made some conflicting statements in ur earlier posts.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

your Mr Man is a contumely at the first beginning, how can you expect me to say anything more by your wish

Not as half as derogatory as ur post, if I was Mod u would have been banned long time ago.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
bmxshop:

Didn't claim to be clairvoyant, hence am asking where u from. I know u not Italian, u made some conflicting statements in ur earlier posts.

such as ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
bmxshop:

Not as half as derogatory as ur post, if I was Mod u would have been banned long time ago.

that testifies how narrow minded you are.

that also proves that, the distance from you and I is as big as the distance from your mind and mine !
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

such as ?

Japanese do need a visa to enter Congo FYI, a lot of other gaffes which would embarrass the hell out of any pop hole u came out from.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
bmxshop:

Japanese do need a visa to enter Congo FYI, a lot of other gaffes which would embarrass the hell out of any pop hole u came out from.

my Japanese colleagues are just doing the 2 day weekend cruise, the remotest place they can go to is Lubumbashi, they bribe the custom staff and that is all. they know each other so well. a bunch of Japanese sex tourists.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

my Japanese colleagues are just doing the 2 day weekend cruise, the remotest place they can go to is Lubumbashi, they bribe the custom staff and that is all. they know each other so well. a bunch of Japanese sex tourists.

They let the japs in but don't let the Gypsy in? Come on, We are not all fools here. Come up with another story.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
bmxshop:

They let the japs in but don't let the Gypsy in? Come on, We are not all fools here. Come up with another story.

who is the gypsy ?

tell you what, Japanese, although are Asian race, they are better treated than most of the white people .

Congo border staff would stop a Polish girl to enter, but will keep one eye close when Japanese wish to access.

I am not a Japanese, I am not a subject in such a noble country, whose passport allows themselves access nearly all the countries .

but I am not a hobo. my passport allows me to enter 53 countries visa exempt.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

who is the gypsy ?

tell you what, Japanese, although are Asian race, they are better treated than most of the white people .

Congo border staff would stop a Polish girl to enter, but will keep one eye close when Japanese wish to access.

I am not a Japanese, I am not a subject in such a noble country, whose passport allows themselves access nearly all the countries .

but I am not a hobo. my passport allows me to enter 53 countries visa exempt.

The Gypsy who are based majorly in Romanian has Visa free access to 153 countries, so plz identify which country is ur home town pls.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by kullozone(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol... The thread is kinda interesting though, with one mumu boy using another moniker to apply for the job.
Some people have such huge imagination which they could put to good use but, I wonder why they choose to use it fooolishly.

1 Like

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

The Gypsy who are based majorly in Romanian has Visa free access to 153 countries, so plz identify which country is ur home town pls.

as I mentioned before, black people's English is confusing

1) who is the Gypsy mentioned again and again in your posts ? at least I am not that one .

2) Gypsy, as what this noun denotes, is a tribe of people, who are living separately , mostly in European countries. they don't have passports, because no country acknowledge their legal status of nationality.

3) Romania is a country in the East Europe, it is a poor country, by the standard of white race. and less than 50 countries will give its citizens visa free. check it by yourself from wiki.

4) I told you before that, my passport allows me to enter 53 countries visa exempt, check it by yourself too, the Henley Visa Restrictions Index will tell you what is my nationality. refer the number 53 to see what country is over there.

5) and by the way, you may keep interlarding Gypsy or something alike in your post, I will not take them as an insult, because, I don't even know what is your point. but I suggest you not to juggle any bizarre word which you yourself have no idea of, to confuse your own post. your mind and your logic and the way you speak English is terrible enough, without these baffling words.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2017
When you say the Gypsy are stateless you clearly define yourself as we dont know where you are from yet.

Attached are screenshots to educate you on the Henley Visa Restrictions Index.

You keep making one contradictions after the other, You dont need a Black Penis, U need a Brain Upgrade.

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:
When you say the Gypsy are stateless you clearly define yourself as we dont know where you are from yet.

You keep making one contradictions after the other, You dont need a Black Penis, U need a Brain Upgrade.

I don't know where you are from either , shall I call you a Gypsy too ? if you don't know from where a certain person is coming , he/she is a Gypsy?! ok, in light of this theory, I am a Gypsy.

Gypsy=stranger? your vocabulary is amazing ! who taught you English ? or should I say who taught you how to think by logic ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

black people's logic is awful

1) whether I am a Gypsy is not concluded

2) Gypsy is not what you call Romania. Romania is a country. Gypsy is a tribe .and Gypsy people have no passports.

3) Nigeria has 49 visa free or VISA ON ARRIVAL. maybe, if that index says so, it must be so. you are Nigerian, you should care about it more.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

by the way, what makes a country called a power?

not just richness.

see how are the oversea Japanese doing.

they don't need any visa for any country they want to go to.

they don't even need to speak English. by the way, Congo , officially speaks French.

these Japs just arrive at the border line and their request to enter is permitted on the spot, by help of some small bribes and cigarettes.

this is the symbol of a power .

does Nigeria have 49 visa free and visa on arrival ? of course no, that index makes a slight mistake. you are a Nigerian, you know it better. and even when you go to , say, Kenya, dare you risk a visa on arrival? or would you prefer to arrange a visa in advance in Lagos ?

but the japs , they dare even go a country without formal diplomatic relationship with themselves, and request an entry. they know they could get it on the spot.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

I said, 53 countries would give me visa exempt, not visa on arrival !

is my English not clear to you ?!
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 5:50am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

I said, 53 countries would give me visa exempt, not visa on arrival !

is my English not clear to you ?!

Forget long grammar, I could poke holes in all ur argument. You are not smart at all. What Soviet enclave did u escape from?

1 Like

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Congo is the No.3 poorest country in the world, after Malawi and Burundi.

some japs women having a 2 day weekend sex tour ? why not ? they would not stay for the rest of their lives. they have Zambia working visa. they would be back on Sunday afternoon. why not the border guards let them go ? anyway, there are no custom staff, they cross the border not by the customs .

which part of my explanation you have no idea of yet ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Forget long grammar, I could poke holes in all ur argument. You are not smart at all. What Soviet enclave did u escape from?

I am from Vanuatu, of German extraction.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 6:02am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

I also suggest you to put less attention to your hopeless English

because the more attention you pay to speak your English in a right way , the less contents your posts contain.

I find most of your posts meaningless, illogical, too easy to be demolished.

you should pay more attention when you are arguing with a white person, the latter focuses on the reasoning and logic, and meaningful contents of a post.

based on what you think I am from Soviet bloc ? because I mentioned Russia more than 1 time in some other threads, or ?

come to poke more holes if you like. my quality posts are exactly preying on your naïve doubts and fault-findings.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

what do you mean by Soviet enclave ?

your English is terrible.

Russia has 1 enclave, that is Kaliningrad , surrounded by Poland and some other countries.

the right English should be former Soviet Bloc.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am from Vanuatu, of German extraction.

Famzing, why do u have to put German extraction; FYI Nigerians enjoy a 30 day Visa free to Vanuatu.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Famzing, why do u have to put German extraction; FYI Nigerians enjoy a 30 day Visa free to Vanuatu.

if you have money to pay the plane tickets, you are welcome.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you have money to pay the plane tickets, you are welcome.

Thank you.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

why I highlight my German extraction is :

1)Vanuatu is basically a black country, the local inhabitants are a variant of negro race. and I am the few over here, who possess white skin , which I feel free to , but is highly respected by the local darkies .

2)I don't use English too much, unless I take it as a tool to titillate the black boys on internet.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Thank you.

but do you have money to buy the plane tickets ? don't you see this is an insult to you guys ?

a challenge , a defiance .

if you have 3000 dollars spare money, you would probably use that to buy another wife, instead of paying a visit to my mother island.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Thank you.

why dont you simply admit that, you want a white lady, and the only thing you may contribute is your big black organ ?

is it so hard to admit the true facts ?

the more conflicts you may find out, the more demolished you will be by my leakproof answers. unless you want to know something more about me by these small tricks.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

why dont you simply admit that, you want a white lady, and the only thing you may contribute is your big black organ ?

is it so hard to admit the true facts ?

the more conflicts you may find out, the more demolished you will be by my leakproof answers. unless you want to know something more about me by these small tricks.

Don't debrief me Ma, Good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage? / My Sister Had My Boyfriend's Baby. Forgive Her? Not? / I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.