Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man (14144 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Don't debrief me Ma, Good day.

i am not that old to be your mom, i am only 28, see how lucky you are , you harvest another crumb of my personal info.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am not that old to be your mom, i am only 28, see how lucky you are , you harvest another crumb of my personal info.

28, short, white? I pass. 9ja girls are way hotter.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

my requirement for my black boys is : 163-168cm, around 70KG, age 25-55.

my stature : 168cm, age 28, slim .

I need my boys to be shorter than I. he must be robust, had better have a small tummy.

I have mentioned this info for more than 4 times in this thread, are you blind ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

oh , I nearly forget, my ideal boys should have peniss with 14cm-17cm. no more no less
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

my requirement for my black boys is : 163-168cm, around 70KG, age 25-55.

my stature : 168cm, age 28, slim .

I need my boys to be shorter than I. he must be robust, had better have a small tummy.

I have mentioned this info for more than 4 times in this thread, are you blind ?

Take ur game somewhere else, Nigerians are not interested. You may try Ghana, am sure u will find someone there.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Take ur game somewhere else, Nigerians are not interested. You may try Ghana, am sure u will find someone there.

your fake honor and so-called dignity is more funny if you realize that, I am a woman, who has played dozens of Nigerian boys in Nigeria, and has seen different kinds of Nigerian peniss and has known how easy to buy a boy(no matter 25, or 55) in Nigeria.

I just see through you, and you guys are still standing on the moral pulpit, trying to be paradigms.

it seems like, you are lecturing behind a pulpit, and I am playing your peniss in the pulpit. how hypocritical you are, and by the way, who is more sinful ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

many Nigerian boys are sending me private emails, but I am sorry, I can only confine our relationship to internet friends, but I do like chatting with black boys, especially if they would like to show me their big peniss through the webcam.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

many Nigerian boys are sending me private emails, but I am sorry, I can only confine our relationship to internet friends, but I do like chatting with black boys, especially if they would like to show me their big peniss through the webcam.

No one will send pics again now they know where you come from. The poorest Local Government in Nigeria is richer than your country two times, go figure.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

you are a slim , skinny boy, with a wrinkled precocious face.

you know you will scare me by your look.

you turn your self-loathing to hatred against me.

why don't you feel proud that , at least, you have a comparatively big organ .

and beg me pardon ,what is the difference between Ghanian boys and Nigerian boys, you are the same black.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

No one will send pics again now they know where you come from. The poorest Local Government in Nigeria is richer than your country two times, go figure.

is Nigeria rich ?

by what standard ?

white race, no matter in which country, take an upper hand, and belong to the rich few.

the only thing about me which is an iron fact , is, I manage dozens of black boys, they are my underlings in Africa. and without me , they would die of hunger for sex and food.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

and beg me pardon ,what is the difference between Ghanian boys and Nigerian boys, you are the same black.

9ja at least got class. I lost interest in any altercation when I found out ur passport got no clout. Where I am, u cannot come.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

9ja at least got class. I lost interest in any altercation when I found out ur passport got no clout. Where I am, u cannot come.

where are you ? in a cesspool of Nigeria ?

I don't go close by any cesspool, but I have been to Nigeria, and fared pretty well there.

as I mentioned above, I have played many Nigerian boys. I mean, not by internet titillation, it is real foondling.

as I mentioned above too, white race, in a body, no matter dispersed in which country, we take an upper hand, and clamp down any rebellious darkies.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

what do you mean , class ?

you really need to go to your primary school attending your English class again.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

where are you ? in a cesspool of Nigeria ?

I don't go close by any cesspool, but I have been to Nigeria, and fared pretty well there.

as I mentioned above, I have played many Nigerian boys. I mean, not by internet titillation, it is real foondling.

as I mentioned above too, white race, in a body, no matter dispersed in which country, we take an upper hand, and clamp down any rebellious darkies.

13 inch cock BDSM will factory reset ur Brain, I work in an MNC with a lot of people from all races. I won't denigrate the white race for one Bigger wannabe
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

I have a US visa on my passport

by that, nearly every country will give me a green light.

and by the way, do you really believe I am from Vanuatu ? am I as stupid as you are to brief my genuine info on internet ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

13 inch cock BDSM will factory reset ur Brain, I work in an MNC with a lot of people from all races. I won't denigrate the white race for one Bigger wannabe

1) what is MNC ?

2) that is why black race is so funny , that is why I choose a black forum to troll in. because, you guys are ambivalent. on one side, you seem proud of your big organs, it is natural, even white men would flaunt if some of them are such well endowed, on the other hand, you are extremely self-contempt, especially when in front of white race.

3) so that is funny to talk about organs and race stuff in a black man forum. things can never be sorted out, since you yourselves are ambivalent too. you don't know how to take your own big organs. to be a curse or to be an endowment ?

4) I like big organs, but if any size larger than 17cm, I will only allow myself to play it with my hands. sorry for oversize organs. I am a size queen, but I am a rational one.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

by what dare you denigrate white race?

by your big organs ?

what makes you feel proud in front of white people ?

white race contribute nearly all the Nobel laureats , they discover all the chemical elements, they control the whole world, by all means.

but individual black man could , sometimes feel confident, when he confronts a weak and short white man.

this is the terrorists' mindset : we , terrorists, arabian bastarrds, can not fight white race, but we can kill a single white person.

is your black pride coming out from the same source as the terrorists do ?

anyway, there is no doubt that, black race have better bodybuild, that is why i like black men .
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

by what dare you denigrate white race?

by your big organs ?

what makes you feel proud in front of white people ?

white race contribute nearly all the Nobel laureats , they discover all the chemical elements, they control the whole world, by all means.

but individual black man could , sometimes feel confident, when he confronts a weak and short white man.

this is the terrorists' mindset : we , terrorists, arabian bastarrds, can not fight white race, but we can kill a single white person.

is your black pride coming out from the same source as the terrorists do ?

anyway, there is no doubt that, black race have better bodybuild, that is why i like black men .

I recommend a 13 inch cock, BDSM on u for factory Brain reset. Nigerian men are better than that. No sane Nigerian would fall for this ploy.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have a US visa on my passport

by that, nearly every country will give me a green light.

and by the way, do you really believe I am from Vanuatu ? am I as stupid as you are to brief my genuine info on internet ?

Where tf are u from then lady?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

I recommend a 13 inch cock, BDSM on u for factory Brain reset. Nigerian men are better than that. No sane Nigerian would fall for this ploy.

as I mentioned above, I pay the money, I take the upper hand, I need my boys to comply with me, to cater to whatever fantasy I prefer, I am the female boss.

no one can rape me or do anything against my will.

a 13 inches organ, is warmly welcomed by me , but I will only give it a masturbation. it is no more than a toy .a painless one.

anyway, the owner of this 13 inches has got paid, he has no right to demur , if I only give a hand job.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

as I mentioned above, I pay the money, I take the upper hand, I need my boys to comply with me, to cater to whatever fantasy I prefer, I am the female boss.

no one can rape me or do anything against my will.

a 13 inches organ, is warmly welcomed by me , but I will only give it a masturbation. it is no more than a toy .a painless one.

anyway, the owner of this 13 inches has got paid, he has no right to demur , if I only give a hand job.

Good luck In ur search.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Where tf are u from then lady?

actually I am an Indian man, from Bangalore.

is this the most wanted answer by you ?

first I am a man, it fits the image, that you hotly attack.

secondly, I am a non-black, but still a man with dark skin, is it making you feel more comfortable for any further attack ?

thirdly , I am speaking English with a feature(accent) of a non-English-speaking country, same as Nigeria, and Papua new guinea.

I guess, an Indian man is my best profile.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

Good luck In ur search.

as I mentioned above, (hate to type this again for blind people) I have already had sex with local boys a lot, and I am not looking for any sex partners, no matter Nigerian, or Zambian, in this forum, but , of course, I welcome emails, and private chitchats, as well as nude pictures.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
You're not Indian, Vanuatu fits ur profile perfectly.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Maxvasia(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

Did u check me out wink
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:
You're not Indian, Vanuatu fits ur profile perfectly.

thanks, because, indian are darker than vanuatunese (i am not sure of these word) , vanuatunese are higher on the racial ladder.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maxvasia:
Did u check me out wink

if you want to say something to me , say it here.

my email box can not receive any letters. i can not check what you have written to me .....
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

oh , I nearly forget, my ideal boys should have peniss with 14cm-17cm. no more no less

You have a comprehension problem.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
bmxshop:

You have a comprehension problem.

such as?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

such as?

No one is interested in you in this forum.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

No one is interested in you in this forum.

but I got attention even from you !

by the way, I am waiting for your fault-picking, any conflicts about my backdrop ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.