Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man (14162 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

but I got attention even from you !

by the way, I am waiting for your fault-picking, any conflicts about my backdrop ?

You have a habit of backtracking from your statements, You are a patholigical liar, whats the use of wasting my time discerning the truth when you backtracked from your Nationality Claim.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

You have a habit of backtracking from your statements, You are a patholigical liar, whats the use of wasting my time discerning the truth when you backtracked from your Nationality Claim.

since you forcefully shape me to be a black man from my real identity, I have to humor you, to fit myself into any image you assume me to be.

I would rather be whoever you want me to be than whoever I really am .
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

since you forcefully shape me to be a black man from my real identity, I have to humor you, to fit myself into any image you assume me to be.

I would rather be whoever you want me to be than whoever I really am .

I do take u as a lonely white old Troll.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

sometimes i do feel lonely, and i am not a bit ashamed to say, i love big black peniss.

troll is a neutral word. it is amoral, not immoral.

i am a non black.

and i am a WOMAN. a yong one. 28 years old.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

remember why we started arguing ? it is exactly for this sentence. you are retracing by yourself.

all the argument about the congo visa policy for japs and something alike is nonsensical bypass broached by you

do you want to backtrack again ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

you are nothing , except for your maybe big black peniss. and if it is not big, you are totally fvcked up
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

sometimes i do feel lonely, and i am not a bit ashamed to say, i love big black peniss.

troll is a neutral word. it is amoral, not immoral.

i am a non black.

and i am a WOMAN. a yong one. 28 years old.

A white old Woman.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

A white old Woman.

what do you mean by "old"?

are there any old people in nigeria ??

i have never seen one

your average life span is 47.6 years
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are nothing , except for your maybe big black peniss. and if it is not big, you are totally fvcked up

Lol, unfortunately I dont fall into your fetish category, You need to be bleeped with a 10 inch cock via B..D..S..M for Brain Upgrade.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do you mean by "old"?

are there any old people in nigeria ??

i have never seen one

your average life span is 47.6 years

The Average life span of your country is 40 years old, thats why you left your husband at the Age of 23, to sample the Black Man's Cock. #Junglefever.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

The Average life span of your country is 40 years old, thats why you left your husband at the Age of 23, to sample the Black Man's Cock. #Junglefever.

give you another hint : the life span of my people is 82.1 years old.

List of countries by life expectancy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

Lol, unfortunately I dont fall into your fetish category, You need to be bleeped with a 10 inch cock via BDSM for Brain Upgrade.

I said, only 14cm-17cm. any oversize , only masturbation allowed.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

black peniss are too big, too much like fvcking, you fvck too much, and die early loooo
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

black peniss are too big, too much like fvcking, you fvck too much, and die early loooo

You have not had a real Man.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:
i prefer nigerian men to zambian men. unfortunately, i am now living (and making the main source for my earnings) in zambia.

i like zambia though, for its climate only, it will have a long winter , somehow like that in my white country.

i have not yet tried any local man, should i taste some of them?

nigerian handsome men, grab your chance and dont lose a kind-hearted young beautiful white lady before she tastes the zambiam men and changes her idea.

post your photos here ,and bid your chance.

i will arrange your plane ticket and visa.

by the way, does a nigerian man need a trans visa in addis ababa ? because i decide to book the ethiopia flight ticket for you.

How white woman take know wetin dem dey call ogun

You say you want a Nigerian man yet you think so lowly of us. Foolish enough to believe this your tales by keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
A white woman in Zambia looking for Nigerian men This white woman have written her post in broken English and responded in Naija English??

This is a scam! Run!

4 Likes

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

give you another hint : the life span of my people is 82.1 years old.

List of countries by life expectancy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

First you claimed Vaunatu, now you claim Australia, Pathological Liar, Stateless Gypsy.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

First you claimed Vaunatu, now you claim Australia, Pathological Liar, Stateless Gypsy.

just to humor you. retarrd
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrsChima:
A white woman in Zambia looking for Nigerian men This white woman have written her post in broken English and responded in Naija English??

This is a scam! Run!

how broken ? can you take an example from any of my posts ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

You have not had a real Man.

I don't know your English
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

How white woman take know wetin dem dey call ogun

You say you want a Nigerian man yet you think so lowly of us. Foolish enough to believe this your tales by keyboard.

what is so special about ogun? I think it is just a name of place.

of course, I take black men to be animals, I call my boy eroko du du. is this black animal in yoruba ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrsChima:

This is a scam! Run!

how broken ? can you take an example from any of my posts ?
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

just to humor you. retarrd

The joke is clearly on u Gypsy. What country did u creep out from? You left your husband at 23 yrs to go cock hunting.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrsChima:

This is a scam! Run!

turn on your radio ,like radio continental ,and raypower, see how blasted English those presenters speak. even your radio presenters speak English like hell. black tongues are awkward for English. your fingers more.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

The joke is clearly on u Gypsy. What country did u creep out from? You left your husband at 23 yrs to go cock hunting.

as long as I have money , 10 times more than the average African local men, I can do whatever I want on your land !
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Interesting

Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

as long as I have money , 10 times more than the average African local men, I can do whatever I want on your land !

Money wey u get na Change, no love for u.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

Money wey u get na Change, no love for u.

I don't want love, too much emotion makes relationship like a fit of STD bout.

black animals, I will treat them in the animal way. I am an animal when I am in Africa. that is why I like it. I live a basic live in Africa. eat and fvck.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't want love, too much emotion makes relationship like a fit of STD bout.

black animals, I will treat them in the animal way. I am an animal when I am in Africa. that is why I like it. I live a basic live in Africa. eat and fvck.

You need ur hole stretched by a 11 inch BDSM real cock.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by whywhyogun: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
bmxshop:

You need ur hole stretched by a 11 inch BDSM real cock.

my requirement for my black boys is : 163-168cm, around 70KG, age 25-55.

my stature : 168cm, age 28, slim .

I need my boys to be shorter than I. he must be robust, had better have a small tummy.

I have mentioned this info for more than 4 times in this thread, are you blind ?

peniss size 14cm-17cm, oversize penis, masturbation only,
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by bmxshop: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

my requirement for my black boys is : 163-168cm, around 70KG, age 25-55.

my stature : 168cm, age 28, slim .

I need my boys to be shorter than I. he must be robust, had better have a small tummy.

I have mentioned this info for more than 4 times in this thread, are you blind ?

peniss size 14cm-17cm, oversize penis, masturbation only,

Not interested in that Gypsy tiny pussycat of urs.
Re: White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

turn on your radio ,like radio continental ,and raypower, see how blasted English those presenters speak. even your radio presenters speak English like hell. black tongues are awkward for English. your fingers more.

This scamming bish! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / Can You Date Your Ex Again / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.