Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (7224 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Before you decide to fall in love there are some boxes you must tick .

E.g where does this person live
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
tobianthony:
Before you decide to fall in love there are some boxes you must tick .

E.g where does this person live

looool

in the abroad looool
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by mikolo80: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Talk2Bella:

loool

skata ke
yes o.
you no see d negative review you give long distance due to your own lack of judgement.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by jamislaw(m): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Liar, me and girl friend stay very far from each other and we are always together, we talk not less than six time aday and we change too. I ve paid the pride price very soon wedding will follow.
Those girls that are sexually active can never survive long distance relationship.
My 2kobo.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:

looool

in the abroad looool

Truth is we like to fantasize and not keep it real with our selves .

All these relationship issues could be avoided if we are all honest with ourselves on day one .

But then again the truth is staring at you but love won't let you see it .

I would never advice anyone to be in a long distance relationship . Not even for cheating reasons . That's normal nah .

Would you quit your job and relocate over there just like that . Or would the person come back to you where ever you are ?

Anything you wouldn't do in business try not to do in your relationship ...easier said than done right .

Me before I decide to fall in love I will tick the boxes .

For those of us saying use your head not your heart which figurative organ tells you to stay and not leave your relationship ? It ain't that easy for some .

I've learnt to be honest from day one it could save you some resources .

@ talk 2bella ....like I always say we go look all these things and laugh one day .

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:

my longest relationship was long distance for two years at the end of the day he couldn't come back so I moved on

shocked couldnt come back, they arrest am for lybia?
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

shocked couldnt come back, they arrest am for lybia?
hahahahahaha
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
pillan:
Honestly, I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time..from experience
nice DP
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
It's not a waste of time for me undecided
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:

hahahahahaha
I have someone I really like a lot but she's in first year and am about to graduate. I wanna do the long distance thing but the stories I have heard around are crazy. I don't think there's anyone like her, she's the physical manifestation of all I have hoped and prayed for.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I have someone I really like a lot but she's in first year and am about to graduate. I wanna do the long distance thing but the stories I have heard around are crazy. I don't think there's anyone like her, she's the physical manifestation of all I have hoped and prayed for.

then go ahead

as long as she's in the country and u can wake up any day to go see her
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:

then go ahead

as long as she's in the country and u can wake up any day to go see her
Not in the same country o. I school in Ghana and am seriously hunting for a job here so we can be together but it's not been fruitful, if it doesn't work out I will have to come back to Nigeria and she will be here and my profession is something that will take me away from home. I have even tried volunteering but haven't had any luck.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Not in the same country o. I school in Ghana and am seriously hunting for a job here so we can be together but it's not been fruitful, if it doesn't work out I will have to come back to Nigeria and she will be here and my profession is something that will take me away from home. I have even tried volunteering but haven't had any luck.

I wish you luck with your job hunt

the key to a distance relationship is steady communication trust endurance and patience and constant visitation

Ghana to Nigeria is workable so fear not lool
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
If my babe dey stay mainland for Lagos and I dey stay Island, shey na long distance relationship be that na? I dey ask
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Martin0(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Honestly speaking it very hard I understand what you said it extremely hard,sometimes I fear it but at the same time,
Since you don’t have the benefit of in-person
time together, daily communication is a
must. Whether you prefer text messages, IMs,
emails, telephone calls, or video chatting,
keeping in touch is the most important thing
you can do in a long-distance relationship.
There are even smartphone apps that allow
long-distance couples to share photos, videos,
send voice messages, and more. And don’t
forget good old snail mail! A cute handwritten
letter or small unexpected gift goes a long
way to making your LD partner feel loved and
appreciated. Just be sure to agree on what
forms of communication you’ll use most. If
you hate phone calls and your partner prefers
to chat that way, you may set yourself up for
disagreements if you don’t work it out ahead
of time.hmm

Keep the Lines of Communication Open
In addition to keeping in touch, be sure to
foster an open and honest dialogue with your
partner. It’s tempting to not bring up things
that are bothering you to avoid confrontation
—especially in a LDR, when you really want to
enjoy every bit of time you have with each
other (online or IRL). However, it’s especially
important for long-distance couples to
discuss any issues they may have. It’s easy to
misinterpret an email or text or get annoyed
if you feel your needs aren’t being met.
Working on keeping the lines of
communication open is a must in order to
keep your long-distance relationship in good
shape. It’s better to discuss a small problem
now than to let it turn into a big issue down
the line.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by perdollar(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
u r beautiful bella

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Have Yam Leg / If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.