Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) (1633 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

you are about to get exposed

I have been getting a lot of message on facebook, and through some of my mail subscribers and they are asking for just two things.. .How to lose weight and how to get a flat stomach ..

Now Ladies, lets take a look at Rita Dominic, a very beautiful lady and just take a look at her when she is wearing a gown.. Do you see any bulge in her stomach making her look less attractive and even looking pregnant..

The deal is that you deserve to look better than this.....

I am still writing the ebook and will be launching soon.. The big deal is that this ebook is written from experience, also written for Africans and I will be there 24/7 if you need me for any questions to bring out the sexiness hidden in you..

You can join my list of subscribers right now to get a heads up about this ebook.. Join here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Remember...

Your body is your most priceless possession. Take care of it.. Love it... Groom it... Flaunt it

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Aunty Rita, even if na baby mama, become one please. Though it's wrong but menopause will soon set in

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Jewelnutch: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
That pic with the tape though! Wth is she pushing her potruding belly in? Never liked this lady, never will.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Does Toke Makinwa encourage you to go on less fat and more on sexy

1 Like

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:
That pic with the tape though! Wth is she pushing her potruding belly in? Never liked this lady, never will.

It might just be the light effects from when the image was edited...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
All flat

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Jewelnutch: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It might just be the light effects from when the image was edited...
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Now, that aside, lemme ask you this beautiful question, is smoking loud healthy?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by SlayHER(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
I like my women a lil meaty though... undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dominic encourages me to use shoulder pads and bleaching creams only tongue
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Now, that aside, lemme ask you this beautiful question, is smoking loud healthy?

Normal smoking is very deadly.. not to mention smoking loud... The deal is that the health problems may not show during the first 5 years or even 10 years (although it may show for some people).. but when you start reaching from 35 above then you start to battle with health problems and wished you had tried to stop... Many Americans have been known to die due to smoking alone and these are people with enough money to save themselves... But money can't save everything..
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:
I like my women a lil meaty though... undecided

You mean women with meat on their stomach??
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alesandese:
Dominic encourages me to use shoulder pads and bleaching creams only tongue

cheesy cheesy... Very Interesting.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Jewelnutch: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Normal smoking is very deadly.. not to mention smoking loud... The deal is that the health problems may not show during the first 5 years or even 10 years (although it may show for some people).. but when you start reaching from 35 above then you start to battle with health problems and wished you had tried to stop... Many Americans have been known to die due to smoking alone and these are people with enough money to save themselves... But money can't save everything..

I thought only cigarretes were dangerous for smoking. If you smoke Marijuana and it doesn't affect you mentally, I think you should keep smoking.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by SlayHER(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You mean women with meat on their stomach??

Nope, on all the right places. I'm a sucker for flat belly but not on skinny ladies.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch

I would never advice anyone to keep smoking marijuana... Many people will tell you marijuana is not dangerous but use of marijuana is not only harmful to the pot smoker himself.. Hidden dangers are always there and one thing I know about healthy people that live to theirs 60s and 80s is that they are not smokers
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:

Nope, on all the right places. I'm a sucker for flat belly but not on skinny ladies.

Well, if you know a lady that wants to lose weight, or is searching for how to get a flat stomach... You can give her a heads up
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Jewelnutch: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Jewelnutch

I would never advice anyone to keep smoking marijuana... Many people will tell you marijuana is not dangerous but use of marijuana is not only harmful to the pot smoker himself.. Hidden dangers are always there and one thing I know about healthy people that live to theirs 60s and 80s is that they are not smokers

I have siblings that smoke marijuana, been smoking since juvenescence existed, smoked through middle age, and are at the cord ends of adulthood we know exist and I still find their stash when I run out of mine. Loud is medical marijuana, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Preca(f): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Well, if you know a lady that wants to lose weight, or is searching for how to get a flat stomach... You can give her a heads up
been wanting 2 have one
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

I have siblings that smoke marijuana, been smoking since juvenescence existed, smoked through middle age, and are at the cord ends of adulthood we know exist and I still find their stash when I run out of mine. Loud is medical marijuana, isn't it?

Yes,

But you should remember that immune systems and the way the body reacts to things differ, because they are already good and going with marijuana doesn't mean that you will even get to 40 if you keep smoking yours
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Preca

Okay.. I am still going through designs and writing the ebook... You can subscribe here to get it when its done.. http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Jewelnutch: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yes,

But you should remember that immune systems and the way the body reacts to things differ, because they are already good and going with marijuana doesn't mean that you will even get to 40 if you keep smoking yours

Lol.

I have seen myself already on my 70th birthday through meditation.
You see, there are many health benefits this forbidden Marijuana has to give you. I should bonus you really! Did you know we pot smokers don't depend on hospitals for medical attention? Since I have been on it for seven years, I haven't seen the four walls of any medical house for self-help. You really should join me to hotbox someday and get elevated.

1 Like

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Lol.

You see, there are many health benefits this forbidden Marijuana has to give you. I should bonus you really! Did you know we pot smokers don't depend on hospitals for medical attention? Since I have been on it for seven years, I haven't seen the four walls of any medical house for self-help. You really should join me to hotbox someday and get elevated.

interesting...

You may have never seen the walls of a hospital.. now that you are young... now that your immune system is stronger..

Remember that there is a difference when a youth catches malaria and when a 60 year old man does... Who has a higher chance of death...

I wouldn't disagree with you that marijuana gives some benefits.. But everything that has advantages has disadvantages too... What are supposed to do is to weigh both of them and then determine if it is worth it.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by Jewelnutch: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

interesting...

You may have never seen the walls of a hospital.. now that you are young... now that your immune system is stronger..

Remember that there is a difference when a youth catches malaria and when a 60 year old man does... Who has a higher chance of death...

I wouldn't disagree with you that marijuana gives some benefits.. But everything that has advantages has disadvantages too... What are supposed to do is to weigh both of them and then determine if it is worth it.

Barrack Obama and Donald Trump smoked pot at some point, look at how strong and hearty they are. Buhari never did, he's the new school sickler. Marijuana has health benefits and should be legalized in Nigeria also.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by mrmrmister: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Lol.

I don't smoke and I've never been admitted into the hospital my whole life.

The only kind of illness I do get is headache, and that's when I'm stressed out.

I rarely fall sick, and when I do I don't use drugs.
All I do is sleep, when I wake up I'm fine again.

Mr Smoker tongue
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Donald Trump has never smoked a pot or a cigarette according to what he confessed...

As for obama... I believe his smoking days have been over many years ago...

You can never compare Obama to Buhari because Obama is just a 55 years old man while Buhari is 74 years old man..

The question is...

If Obama did not stop his smoking ways would he live to be 55 years or will he even live to be 74 years

Just look at his hair... It is already grey all over... and he is already looking so old..

Take a pic at Buhari when he was in his early 70s... How grey does his hair look??

Jewelnutch

Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by hahn(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Does Toke Makinwa encourage you to go on less fat and more on sexy

She encourages me not to bleach
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by hahn(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
All flat

Why don't you use pictures of yourself?

If you are truly a fitness doctor your own pictures should be encouraging
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

Why don't you use pictures of yourself?

If you are truly a fitness doctor your own pictures should be encouraging

The ebook launch is just after next week.. This is just to spice things up and get people prepared... Just days to the launch.. Then you will get to see the main package..

But the main problem is that I don't have a flat stomach...

I just have six rock hard abs
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by hahn(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

The ebook launch is just after next week.. This is just to spice things up and get people prepared... Just days to the launch.. Then you will get to see the main package..

But the main problem is that I don't have a flat stomach...

I just have six rock hard abs

Post the picture
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

Post the picture

seems like you don't read.. before you comment...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by hahn(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Post the picture of yourself ogbeni
Re: Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos) by hahn(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Paul Samuel. I just saw your pictures

Lol

Now I know why you don't want to post them

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Hot Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This / Why Is Bbnaija Nina So Ungrateful (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.