Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet (7937 Views)

Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Smh.. The content of the link has been shared.....

BTW wat are ya contributions to this thread. It's already on page 7 yet not christain have been able to say a thing
https://www.nairaland.com/3702503/theists-list-evils-committed-lucifer
The question was directed to Atheists.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

The question was directed to Atheists.
Haba madam, be just and truthful naw lipsrsealed

Where was it stated that it's for atheists.?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Q: Why do planets rotate? I have been told the effects of their spinning, but never why they spin in the first place. — Carson Lee Fifer Jr., Alexandria, Va.

A: To answer this question, it helps to picture a game of pool. Hit the cue ball, and sometimes it strikes only a glancing blow on your target, setting it into a spin instead of launching it across the table. Most experts believe planets probably acquired their spin in much the same way, when clumps of matter collided during the planets’ formation about 4.5 billion years ago.

But why do they spin in the same direction? When our solar system was nothing but a cloud of gas and dust, what was likely a shock wave from a nearby supernova bounced up against it and caused it to collapse. As it collapsed, its own gravitational forces pulled it into a flat, spinning disk. And since everything in our solar system was formed from that same disk, its momentum sent nearly everything spinning in the same direction. (Notable exceptions include Uranus and Venus, whose odd spins probably stem from subsequent collisions with asteroids.)

Our planets have continued spinning because of inertia. In the vacuum of space, spinning objects maintain their momentum and direction — their spin — because no external forces have been applied to stop them. And so, the world — and the rest of the planets in our solar system — keeps spinning.
Another lacram lapour. My questions.
What's inertia? Who created inertia? Why has no external forces being applied to stop them? Have a live experiment being carried out to show that in a vacuum, spinning objects must maintain their momentum?

I will still have follow up questions o.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Haba madam, be just and truthful naw lipsrsealed

Where was it stated that it's for atheists.?
Check the title of the thread.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

What's inertia? Who created inertia? Why has no external forces being applied to stop them? Have a live experiment being carried out to show that in a vacuum, spinning objects must maintain their momentum?

I personally don't know & really don't know much about physics.
But if it was to unreal, it would be very been disproved long ago.

Science dont keep trash.

Now let me ask you this because your question sounds lame and illogical.. Who created letter "A" or "ALPHABET"?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Check the title of the thread.
Madam, madam, "ITS Theists and not atheists" ABI ya optical nerves don degenerate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Madam, madam, "ITS Theists and not atheists" ABI ya optical nerves don degenerate?

See me see wahala. Someone should help us to check the title of the thread.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

See me see wahala. Someone should help us to check the title of the thread.
You see ya yourself. Confusing ya sef...

Now, go through every of my comments with you on this thread and read that which has a link redirecting to a topic on NL
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

I personally don't know & really don't know much about physics.
But if it was to unreal, it would be very been disproved long ago.

Science dont keep trash.

Now let me ask you this because your question sounds lame and illogical.. Who created letter "A" or "ALPHABET"?

You are making use of Faith. You read and believe. You didn't bother to question what you're fed with.. .. . Smh.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

You see ya yourself. Confusing ya sef...

Now, go through every of my comments with you on this thread and read that which has a link redirecting to a topic on NL
To end the argument.. . Check my phone's screeshot.

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

You are making use of Faith. You read and believe. You didn't bother to question what you're fed with.. .. . Smh.
I don't read and believe, i guess you were an art student during ya Secondary school days.

We performed every practical and the results conformed to all theories as taught.

No science student will respond this way luvmijeje... Get your facts right
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

I don't read and believe, i guess you were an art student during ya Secondary school days.

We performed every practical and the results conformed to all theories as taught.

No science student will respond this way luvmijeje... Get your facts right

What practical did you personally do?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

To end the argument.. . Check my phone's screeshot.
Indeed ya nerves have degenerated.... Now View the image below

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adepeter26, food don come oooo cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

What practical did you personally do?
I see you are trolling by replying this way.

You ve got nothing meaningful to ask me
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Indeed ya nerves have degenerated.... Now View the image below
Mtcheww! But that's a link to another thread. I'm talking of this thread. You just wasted my precious time.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Adepeter26, food don come oooo cheesy
For which section o-o oga tosyne2much. Abeg link me to the thread
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

I see you are trolling by replying this way.

You ve got nothing meaningful to ask me
Is because you don't have meaningful answer. Make I Waka to your thread.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by tosyne2much(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

For which section o-o oga tosyne2much. Abeg link me to the thread
I never drop am baba... Na this thread I dey call your attention to cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Mtcheww! But that's a link to another thread. I'm talking of this thread. You just wasted my precious time.
Abeg o-o,,,, read my comment as shown in the image I shared.

Na you confuse and not me. Gra gra no let you rest
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
This thread na dead on arrival naw. Dem don trash out the topic since.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Abeg o-o,,,, read my comment as shown in the image I shared.

Na you confuse and not me. Gra gra no let you rest

Is well. Make I Waka go your thread.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
@Luvmijeje
I guess you are back on track and know the thread I was referring to,,, kindly contribute
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Religion section on go fit you tosyn. Reason the matter see wella
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
@Luvmijeje
I guess you are back on track and know the thread I was referring to,,, kindly contribute

I've responded o.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by wirinet(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
gbegemaster:
I think for someone like job or Isaiah to say what they said in their time, when the general assumption was that the Earth was flat, is worth commending

People must have been wondering what nonsense they talking about.
Job and Isaiah were not ahead of any time, they were literally describing what they saw from their vantage points. You physically see a " circle upon the face of the waters" if you are in the middle of the see and you see " the circle of the earth,
and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers" is you are located in a Hugh mountain looking down at a city or town.

Isaiah was talking about foundations of the earth, abeg where this foundation dey.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

At this point you're just being silly
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by wirinet(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Apart from gravity, the initial rotational force of the accretion disc of gas cloud from which the sun and its planets were formed has kept the planets rotating around the sun.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
LightandDarkness:

At this point you're just being silly

Atheisstttt o!!! Face the topic o and stop throwing insult.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Atheisstttt o!!! Face the topic o and stop throwing insult.
With The way you sound on this thread, I obviously don't need Yahweh to whisper into my ears that "you aren't a pure science student"
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Religion section on go fit you tosyn. Reason the matter see wella
Una wey go turn person to atheist cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

With The way you sound on this thread, I obviously don't need Yahweh to whisper into my ears that "you aren't a pure science student"
That’s not being deductive. I will give you F9 if I am your teacher. I've never hidden it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God / Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.