Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26234 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by seunO4: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to the best mum in the world
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by bewla(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
No pix but love my mom
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by manitobor(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
optional1:
NDI NNE MAMA

This is just a token gift to all caring mothers like my mom. A vibrant and ever caring mom indeed, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW..

Happy Mother's Day

Awwww. Sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by jumpandpas(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
I no get mother
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by akoko11: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
optional1:
NDI NNE MAMA

This is just a token gift to all caring mothers like my mom. A vibrant and ever caring mom indeed, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW..

Happy Mother's Day

Ur mom is beautiful no wonder u are also beautiful
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Antoeni(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Mothers days to all Nairalanders who still have Mum, wishing them gud health and long life pls Celebrate her now that she is stil alive, To those of us who don't have Mothers anymore may their soul rest in peace, we love and miss u

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by nolyyy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mumsi dị sharp...

23 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by akoko11: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
jumpandpas:
I no get mother

How? U lost her or what are u saying
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
optional1:
NDI NNE MAMA

Happy Mother's Day
See my in-law kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Dayo4real12: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Mother Day to my life, my heart, my world, my mum. I Love you Mum

20 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by MEGAWATCH: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
I CELEBRTATE YOU AS WE CELEBRATE THIS MOTHER DAY AND WISHING YOU REST IN THE LORD. 1954-2006

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:
kiss kiss

Iya Ibeji, Aya Baba mi!!!

I celebrate you now and Always! kiss kiss

My WCE! kiss kiss
Is that your Mom or yourself?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by jumpandpas(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
akoko11:

How? U lost her or what are u saying

March 14th 1984 was a sad day for me.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:
kiss kiss

Iya Ibeji, Aya Baba mi!!!

I celebrate you now and Always! kiss kiss

My WCE! kiss kiss

beautiful mum u got wink , bt not more beautiful than ma mom tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by demytelly(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
God bless you for us always. Merci madam

19 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by bullabong(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day!

19 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by manitobor(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Skipfr:
Iye ni iye happy mothers day
Chai, your mum na fine woman. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
akonibobo:
I love you mum.

Happy Mothers day to you.
who u resemble

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by jakandeola(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
akonibobo:
I love you mum.

Happy Mothers day to you.
seen how u black God bless ur mother

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sweet mum smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by manitobor(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kemimarch16:
Shout out to my mum,I pray that you will eat the fruits of your labour and you will not use your hands to burry all of your children,I dedicate this to my mum and all the real mother's in the world.

Awwww. Lovely. smiley
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by jakandeola(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Antoeni:
Happy Mothers days to all Nairalanders who still have Mum, wishing them gud health and long life pls Celebrate her now that she is stil alive, To those of us who don't have Mothers anymore may their soul rest in peace, we love and miss u
am sori

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Is that your Mom or yourself?

That's My Mum! smiley
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Mother's day too all the Mother's all Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
othniel1234:
happy mothers day
See person mama as she frosh grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by MrTypist: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mum's day to my mum.

I almost killed for her once, the mvdafaka was just lucky and instead his saviour got injured.

That is to tell you how much I love her.

I love you mum.

** though I still smoke weed, one day I will quit**
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sinfulsaint:

beautiful mum u got wink , bt not more beautiful than ma mom tongue

Thank you! cheesy cheesy All our Mothers are beautiful! kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by nnemmpi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love you mom,God bless you. kiss kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

That's My Mum! smiley
How old are you then? 15 I guess coz iya ibeji been dey look 16

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by jakandeola(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
I can neva post my moda pix cos I knw most wish dat to see her most betyiful in d world I love u mama
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by deltapikin(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mum I love you

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.