Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26317 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacovajnr:
#NaGodwin grin grin I'm paying the yoruba version of bride price sha!

You support abi? wink

Ehn? angry Ewo tun ni yoruba version of Bride Price?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ehn? angry Ewo tun ni yoruba version of Bride Price?
#50naira ni wan ma n gba now embarassed
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
optional1:

i ask cos jealousy don dey catch me..

E good but not too much oh
imagine angry you have no iota of trust in a Man u wan marry.

VickyRotex se oun gbo?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacovajnr:
#50naira ni wan ma n gba now embarassed

Jesu Kristi! shocked Oluwa besu wi! grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
optional1:

na me you want or my sister

Hahahaha you no trust your sister again? cry angry cry

dacovajnr:

VickyRotex se oun gbo?

I dont jus gerrit! cry cry You sef you garra be serious! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacovajnr:

Vickyotex se oun gbo?

jesu man what

Come and be going we no marry again...
Imagine we dey plan Royal Blue wedding in style u dy talk of manu. Chai ayaf suffer oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

no be everything dey dey trust oh.. I no even trust my mama self she fit dey arrange hubby for me who know..

[/quote]

we no marry again we need a Blue Army not red devil army..
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
optional1:

jesu man what

Come and be going we no marry again...
Imagine we dey plan Royal Blue wedding in style u dy talk of manu. Chai ayaf suffer oh..
Calm down Sucre..aiiit we go do am your way kiss

How was today?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Motigbo tie,list o sa gbodo gun ju kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 29, 2017
pwettyesther:
Love u mummy cool
nice thighs.. Love them legs.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 2:53am On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

we no marry again we need a Blue Army not red devil army..

Hahahahahaha

So na Red Devil sef? angry I think sey na Blues fa! angry
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 2:54am On Mar 29, 2017
omoplaycool:

Well, fair enough... How much of a casting crown fan?

On a scale?

Well, quite much I'll say!
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 2:55am On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Motigbo tie,list o sa gbodo gun ju kiss

Ko tie si list mo lowo ta wa yi. grin

I hear sey you be red devil angry

Blue Army lan wa! embarassed
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ko tie si list mo lowo ta wa yi. grin

I hear sey you be red devil angry

Blue Army lan wa! embarassed
Wa se o fe ma whine mi ni Vicky? angry

Why would you associate me with Badluck...been Part of Blue Army for 17yrs, that's over a decade...so why settle for less?

How was your night sucre kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Jesu Kristi! shocked Oluwa besu wi! grin
Esu pofo! cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by omoplaycool(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

On a scale?

Well, quite much I'll say!
O.. Nice.. Do you sing or play any instrument?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by pwettyesther(f): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=datmadman post=55052048]nice thighs.. Love them legs.[/quote

Thanks wink
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Calm down Sucre..aiiit we go do am your way kiss

How was today?

my way You wan decamp to Royal Blue

My day going well all thanks to God and yours Btw good morning.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahahahaha
So na Red Devil sef? angry I think sey na Blues fa! angry

my sister na so i wake up see am oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

my way You wan decamp to Royal Blue

My day going well all thanks to God and yours Btw good morning.
Decamp ke, I've been part of the blue army for over a decade..there's no need for that..

You think say for me to have decided to pitch my tent with u na just a day decision..i been dey stalk u teytey grin grin

Na only you Ed Wife be the Certified Queens

My night was quiet but my day been good..tnx Ma'am
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Decamp ke, I've been part of the blue army for over a decade..there's no need for that..

You think say for me to have decided to pitch my tent with u na just a day decision..i been dey stalk u teytey grin grin

Na only you Ed Wife be the Certified Queens

My night was quiet but my day been good..tnx Ma'am

really
how am i sure you not saying this cos u want me.. What's your prove of been a Blue Army

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

really
how am i sure you not saying this cos u want me.. What's your prove of been a Blue Army
won't mind bin subjected to drilling about the pride of london...

if it's to render the Famous Blue anthem which am very sure dunno yourself then m up to the task..jump bring em on grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
won't mind bin subjected to drilling about the pride of london...

if it's to render the Famous Blue anthem which am very sure dunno yourself then m up to the task..jump bring em on grin

make i consulta my RoyalBlueArmies if they sabi you..

Anthem nah haters sabi our anthem pass us just like satan sabi bible pass man of God them.

Do you guys know decovajnr as one of us??
Cc. Robosky02
Femi4
CaptPlenet
Unlimited22
SmeillingAnus
fredoooooo
Adewumiopeyemi
JeffreyJamez.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

Anthem nah haters sabi our anthem pass us just like satan sabi bible pass man of God them.

Cc. Robosky02
Femi4
CaptPlenet
Unlimited22
SmeillingAnus
fredoooooo
Adewumiopeyemi
JeffreyJamez.

NO!!
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

Cc. Robosky02
Femi4
CaptPlenet
Unlimited22
SmeillingAnus
fredoooooo
Adewumiopeyemi
JeffreyJamez.
Chai! See how a potential Wife is bent on denting my image!! shocked
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

NO!!

lolz see as the NO bold..

Thanks Sir Jamez cheesy grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

Cc. Robosky02
Femi4
CaptPlenet
Unlimited22
SmeillingAnus
fredoooooo
Adewumiopeyemi
JeffreyJamez.

who be that one

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Chai! See how a potential Wife is bent on denting my image!! shocked

lolz

we are only trying to prove if truely you are a Blue Army One vote down which says NO.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
robosky02:

who be that one

dad see me see wahala oh..

He said he wanna marry me i said he must b a Royal Blue Army cos i discover he is a red devil and they sent him to come capture me to their world of red....

So i am calling on you if you know him as an Army of d Blues.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by robosky02(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

dad see me see wahala oh..

He said he wanna marry me i said he must b a Royal Blue Army cos i discover he is a red devil and they sent him to come capture me to their world of red....

So i am calling on you if you know him as an Army of d Blues.

he is not qualified angry
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
robosky02:

he is not qualified angry

thats my dad...

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wa se o fe ma whine mi ni Vicky? angry

Why would you associate me with Badluck...been Part of Blue Army for 17yrs, that's over a decade...so why settle for less?

How was your night sucre kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy 17 years kwa? shocked shocked

Egbon, ya da boss o. 17 years loun loun. cheesy
Abi you are just trying to use bread to ko wa lomi obe je angry

Anyways, KTBFFH!!!!! cool cool

Night was good, Bless God. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.