Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26309 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by thanknairaland1: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love my mum so big
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Moseslimz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Best mom ever...... Happy mothers day bae of life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by BabaSaint: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers sunday to my pretty ma!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by thanknairaland1: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
she is my angel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by watered(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
For most of the pics I saw here their mothers dressed decently. My question is where did y'all low lifers copy the indecent dressing?

BTW: If your momma still dresses and bares her cleavage, then your father lost it all. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by touson10(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mother's day to you iya eji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sinfulsaint:

ok, am expecting mine on father's Sunday cool

No worries! cool
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
nikusbabe:
Happy mothers day to my mom,the best mom if all,i wouldn't ask for another, mom you are irreplaceable ,and all the mothers around the world. Happy mothers day

u don't resemble ur Mom lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Phealipo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mama phealipo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by WriteousDavid(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
I wouldn't say she is World Best Mum.. but I would say no one's Mum is better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Ifynoble100(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
All in all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by godys(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
My sweet mum.Happy Mother's day mum.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
BabaSaint:

is ur mom upto 30, she looks 27 cool

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by stubornnn: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na my mama fine pass... Come get swag join wink cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by MikeB3(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mother's day to The Best Mum in the world! I pray I pay you back in a good way!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by sorextee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
My mumc... My padi..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Ezionye(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to my sweet mum. May you live long and see your daughter make u proud. Love u

No pics*
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by samsongbemisola(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mother is a part of God. Mother is a part of Love. Mother is a part of our Strength. Mother is a part of our Winning. Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed. and ..and ..so on.. I Love my Mother very much..... Don't let ur Mother get away from u.... Happy Mother's Day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by samsongbemisola(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mother is a part of God. Mother is a part of Love. Mother is a part of our Strength. Mother is a part of our Winning. Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed. and ..and ..so on.. I Love my Mother very much..... Don't let ur Mother get away from u.... Happy Mother's Day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Timbercrush: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Best mum you'll surely live long to eat the fruit of your labour. Onje omo o ni koro lenu yin loruko Jesu. Amin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by donkennyakademy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hpy feast day Mum, luv u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Perfecttouch(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
mattmobis:
Original Mama!!!! Live long and enjoy our wealth....
lol see photosupermarket
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by wjxavier(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na she be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Hades2016(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to the most beautiful woman ever .... Love you so so much mom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ststyreal(f): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
ngwababe:
That's my Mama. ....
I just like your mums dressing, she is chosen mama. May God bless her with long life and good health amen.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by misscowmilk(f): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:
kiss kiss

Iya Ibeji, Aya Baba mi!!!

I celebrate you now and Always! kiss kiss

My WCE! kiss kiss
I see u change agent's
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
misscowmilk:
I see u change agent's

lol. And you are?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
BabaSaint:

How old are you? Your mum looks like a nairalander cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Mcowubaba: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmostcheerful:
I celebrate her everyday.
My best friend, this one she can shout for Africa, she can beat eeh.
She raised us alone for the past 14 years, she thought me not to depend on anyone. love her like kilode.
Which of them is your mom, which 1 is you
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Briteiyobo1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
My super mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kai all dis photographs will make me to have nightmares tonight
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by omobacyprus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

That's My Mum! smiley
Sorry to ask.. How old are you.. Your mum looks very young

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.