Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26270 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Kemimarch16(f): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tanx
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love you mum....best mum ever...God will bless you...you shall not suffer in life anymore... Long live my precious Gold

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:
kiss kiss
Iya Ibeji, Aya Baba mi!!!
I celebrate you now and Always! kiss kiss
My WCE! kiss kiss
And your momma is fvking sexy. your dad is enjoying oo
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by deltapikin(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mum I love you. Age with grace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
I Av Lost My Mum Since 2009..Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by IbnMajaah: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Trash!!...MOTHERS SHOULD BE CELEBRATED EVERY DAY AND NOT A DAY SINGLED OUT FROM A YEAR......

i celebrate ma momma everyday thanking God Almighty for bringing me to her.....

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by zicoraads: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where have I been?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by klassykute(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
othniel1234:
happy mothers day
ur mama fyn ooo chia
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dultmax(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
My beautiful mum.... Happy Mother's Day.... I pray you eat the fruits of your labor...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

Thank you! cheesy cheesy All our Mothers are beautiful! kiss

hope u got her a gift ?

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ngwababe(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
That's my Mama. ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
How old are you then? 15 I guess coz iya ibeji been dey look 16

lol @15. cheesy My youngest kid sister sef na 16. grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by fataiamooboy: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
love u mum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by farouk2much(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love sombodies mother hope she no get husband
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ohluwanome(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Day one Bae!!!! Happy mother's day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by INTROVERT(f): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sinfulsaint:

hope u got her a gift ?

I wish I could, but I sure have it here with me, until I see her! cool
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
INTROVERT:
Happy mothers day grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy Introvert!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Dayshow: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
My BAE of life. Any other girl na SIDECHICK. Love my mum scarra!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by mattmobis(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Original Mama!!!! Live long and enjoy our wealth....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Abioduntaj: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you Mom
I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
Api mothers day MoM

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Izukel(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
If no be her flogging, who knows waiting I for be now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Moving4: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Mother's Day Mama
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Olril18(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
momma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by kdc5000: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
miss mum so much...... buh i present to the best mum on earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by nikusbabe(f): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to my mom,the best mom if all,i wouldn't ask for another, mom you are irreplaceable ,and all the mothers around the world. Happy mothers day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by omoplaycool(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:
kiss kiss

Iya Ibeji, Aya Baba mi!!!

I celebrate you now and Always! kiss kiss

My WCE! kiss kiss

Your mums pretty. Hope the apple didn't sha fall far from the tree ... grin
"one scarred hand to the other "..that's how far the east is from the west #Mark Hall

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
omoplaycool:

Your mums pretty. Hope the apple didn't sha fall far from the tree ... grin
"one scarred hand to the other "..that's how far the east is from the west #Mark Hall

Hahahahahahaha. See Proverb. lol. No, it didn't. cool

Thank you!
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by BIDOO(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kemimarch16:
Shout out to my mum,I pray that you will eat the fruits of your labour and you will not use your hands to burry all of your children,I dedicate this to my mum and all the real mother's in the world.
Even the way the sentence was constructed I must confess you are overjoyous
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

I wish I could, but I sure have it here with me, until I see her! cool
ok, am expecting mine on father's Sunday cool
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dmostcheerful(f): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
I celebrate her everyday.
My best friend, this one she can shout for Africa, she can beat eeh.
She raised us alone for the past 14 years, she thought me not to depend on anyone. love her like kilode.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Annruby: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
my Gold...alhaja 1...love u mamaa

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.