Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26306 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy 17 years kwa? shocked shocked

Egbon, ya da boss o. 17 years loun loun. cheesy
Abi you are just trying to use bread to ko wa lomi obe je angry

Anyways, KTBFFH!!!!! cool cool

Night was good, Bless God. cool

Well I actually Started following the Blue after my First year in College,Year 2000 to be precise, then Ranieri had just taken over from Gialuca Vialli and his first match was against Mad-United which ended 3-3.

Jimmy was so hot back the!! grin..

optional1 fe Disgrace mi tori mio kin Partake ni matchday thread undecided
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

my sister na so i wake up see am oh..

Bet e sey im na Blue Army na.

Who I wan believe now sef cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
omoplaycool:

O.. Nice.. Do you sing or play any instrument?

I sing, and tryna get better at Piano.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well I actually Started following the Blue after my First year in College,Year 2000 to be precise, then Ranieri had just taken over from Gialuca Vialli and his first match was against Mad-United which ended 3-3.

optional1 fe Disgrace mi tori mio kin Partake ni matchday thread undecided

Huh!!! shocked History! undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Oto ki oto disgrace you. grin When you sef no dey partake. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Huh!!! shocked History! undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Oto ki oto disgrace you. grin When you sef no dey partake. angry angry
kin se Ejo emi na, I dey always watch our matches with 100% concentration, so no tym to dey enter thread embarassed

So you're siding Her??

Btw, How has been your day?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Unlimited22: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

make i consulta my RoyalBlueArmies if they sabi you..

Anthem nah haters sabi our anthem pass us just like satan sabi bible pass man of God them.

Do you guys know decovajnr as one of us??
Cc. Robosky02
Femi4
CaptPlenet
Unlimited22
SmeillingAnus
fredoooooo
Adewumiopeyemi
JeffreyJamez.
Who's that one?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
kin se Ejo emi na, I dey always watch our matches with 100% concentration, so no tym to dey enter thread embarassed

So you're siding Her??

Btw, How has been your day?

Hmmmm! See excuse! grin I disbelieve you tongue

Yes ke! I need to side her, I no want make she fall inside our enemy camp. cry Bet once your confirmation check out, I go talk to her. cool

Day's been great. Bless God. Yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:

optional fe Disgrace mi tori mio kin Partake ni matchday thread undecided

hahaahahaahaa

no my fault nah even my dad disgree dat u are omo blues.

Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Bet e sey im na Blue Army na.
Who I wan believe now sef cry cry

so now u wanna believe an unknown person bah nd disbelieve ur sister.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Unlimited22:
Who's that one?

he is claiming to be among the Royal Blue Army oh.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hmmmm! See excuse! grin I disbelieve you tongue

Yes ke! I need to side her, I no want make she fall inside our enemy camp. cry Bet once your confirmation check out, I go talk to her. cool

Day's been great. Bless God. Yours?

lol
sis 3 strong men even my dad dis-rejected him as part of us..

Our enemies knows our own history more than us have you forgotten even devil can read and quote Bible more then the believers..
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

hahaahahaahaa

no my fault nah even my dad disgree dat u are omo blues.

Lols
Do I need clearance from Him to become one after 17yrs of fellowship? shocked

How was today? kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Do I need clearance from Him to become one after 17yrs of fellowship? shocked

How was today? kiss

u need my dear cos he is the one going to collect the bride price.. So you see you dont even know my dad here and u claim an army of the blue for 17yrs undecided

my today was great.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

u need my dear cos he is the one going to collect th kisse bride price.. So you see you dont even know my dad here and u claim an army of the blue for 17yrs undecided

my today was great.
I wouldn't hv found you if I was busy looking tryna know your Dad...ayam straight not ⚤

My day was splendid Ma'am..tnx kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

You wan polute her mind against me by force! Weldon
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
optional1:

lol

Our enemies knows our own history more than us have you forgotten even devil can read and quote Bible more then the believers..
Hehehe

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by omoplaycool(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

I sing, and tryna get better at Piano.
Ooooo she sings grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 3:16am On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

shocked shocked Iro o! I no fit na. I believe you my sister. Very well sef. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 3:18am On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

lol

shocked shocked
Awwwwwnnnnn!!! cry cry

Gbam! Blue Army has decided!!!

You no see sey I cross the "dis" believe. grin

That's why I said if his validation checks out. So he dint pass the check!

Ko le work. We no want enemy for our camp. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
I wouldn't hv found you if I was busy looking tryna know your Dad...ayam straight not ⚤

My day was splendid Ma'am..tnx kiss

you av been disqualified oga..

Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehe

lolz
abeg no kill me with laugh biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked
Awwwwwnnnnn!!! cry cry

my sister he didnt pass the test oh.. Our Armies does not know him in our camp...

Lolzz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

you av been disqualified oga..

Have a nice day.
Disqualified bawo? When ayaf equally disqualified myself as my qualification has be subjected to various debates angry

Hope your day was good Ma'am ✋
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked
Awwwwwnnnnn!!! cry cry

Mama the Mama!..

Your slying is Superb !!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

my sister he didnt pass the test oh.. Our Armies does not know him in our camp...

Lolzz

cheesy cheesy No worry, we gats review the next suitor file be that. grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Mama the Mama!..

Your slying is Superb !!! grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros the Bros, bet why you sef lie? angry cry
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros the Bros, bet why you sef lie? angry cry

How I take lie faa? Ma so mi lenu Faa!

How was today? grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Disqualified bawo? When ayaf equally disqualified myself as my qualification has be subjected to various debates angry

Hope your day was good Ma'am ✋

lolz

hmmm thank God for life few hours ago i was shaking like a leave.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

lolz

hmmm thank God for life few hours ago i was shaking like a leave.
shocked shocked Wah happened Ma'am??
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy No worry, we gats review the next suitor file be that. grin
ok sis

guess you good and you hearing from mum.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
shocked shocked Wah happened Ma'am??

i broke down.. But af taken drugs and getting better now.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

i broke down.. But af taken drugs and getting better now.
you're good to go ma'am...na u cuz am..I for dey with you now..but agidi too much cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.