Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26300 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

Gbam wehdone sis you hit d nail well well on d head.

cheesy cheesy hehehehehe. Thanks sweet! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

lolz
you aff enter one chance...
You better don't accuse her again if not u will chop 5yrs ban.
Hehehe! See person wey get love sickness coz of me still wan dey make mouth cheesy grin

How was today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Shey e ri aye. Kani pe afi omo wa fun yin bayi, bi e se niyen! Oluwa seun pe akogba! angry

cheesy cheesy You never see chumchin. Anti-Spam bot na my boo, we just dey start with you grin Enjoy your ban tongue
Emi naani ma yi san owo ori e gbeyin grin cheesy

Imagine you're even happy that Anti-sperm bot dey do anyhow undecided

How was today ma'am?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

adupe Jesu mo wa alright..

E wo nko??
Your yoruba is too terrible cheesy

Your sista is doing a terrible work in that aspect...

I'm good, how was today?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Emi naani ma yi san owo ori e gbeyin grin cheesy

Imagine you're even happy that Anti-sperm bot dey do anyhow undecided

How was today ma'am?

Impossicant! angry angry angry

shocked I dont know what ya talking about o shocked angry

My day's going great. Bless God. Yours?

Btw, shey you know you can send email to the moderator of the section that the anti-spam bot banned you.

I have done that several times, whenever I get banned, I send them an email, and they reply to let me know they have unbanned me. Instead of having to wait for 24 hours. undecided
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

I know Mon Cherie. I wish I could too. But it's a short holiday.

I'm super excited and patiently waiting for Christmas holiday. Dont worry, Oju lopesi. smiley kiss kiss

ok sis will be expecting you home in 7months time.

May God protect, guide and bless you. Best wishes in studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Your yoruba is too terrible cheesy

Your sista is doing a terrible work in that aspect...

I'm good, how was today?

is terrible i know.. It was a second test for you and you failed again. Tell me how you gonna marry me when you not proud of anything i do.

I made a terrible mistake instead to correct me you are yabbing me in public. Meaning thats how you gonna treat me when ever i make a mistake.

You are a terrible husband to be also angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehe! See person wey get love sickness coz of me still wan dey make mouth cheesy grin

How was today?

lolz
i don't have love sickness for someone who can't correct my mistakes in public instead he is d first to cast d stone on me....

My day was great feeling much better and your day sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

is terrible i know.. It was a second test for you and you failed again. Tell me how you gonna marry me when you not proud of anything i do.

I made a terrible mistake instead to correct me you are yabbing me in public. Meaning thats how you gonna treat me when ever i make a mistake.

You are a terrible husband to be also angry
I failed yet another test accepted! But what's the essence of being put to test again after being rejected lipsrsealed

The other day you had to call your battalion to drill me and they were like"Who be this" isn't that embarrassing enough? embarassed embarassed
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

ok sis will be expecting you home in 7months time.

May God protect, guide and bless you. Best wishes in studies.

Yes dear. kiss kiss In 9 months wink by God's Grace.

Amin LorukoJesu! smiley Thanks Alot Dear. I appreciate! kiss kiss kiss

Have a great night and Have a beautiful New Month.

God shall perfect all that concerns you in the Month of April.

Dont allow anyone fool you tomorrow, okay? wink kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Impossicant! angry angry angry

shocked I dont know what ya talking about o shocked angry

My day's going great. Bless God. Yours?

Btw, shey you know you can send email to the moderator of the section that the anti-spam bot banned you.

I have done that several times, whenever I get banned, I send them an email, and they reply to let me know they have unbanned me. Instead of having to wait for 24 hours. undecided
How would you know wah m talking about..alabosi! kiss

Really Never knew about that Oooo! Anti-spam bot been dealing with me since God knows when, although it has always been for few 2hrs at most....Tnx for the info though..atlest o wulo fun mi for d first tym tongue tongue

How ur evening?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes dear. kiss kiss In 9 months wink by God's Grace.

Amin LorukoJesu! smiley Thanks Alot Dear. I appreciate! kiss kiss kiss

Have a great night and Have a beautiful New Month.

God shall perfect all that concerns you in the Month of April.

Dont allow anyone fool you tomorrow, okay? wink kiss kiss

Amin

thanks sis

happy new month.
lolz planning on who i will fool in a minutes time.

Wait oh 9months u carry belle eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
How would you know wah m talking about..alabosi! kiss

Really Never knew about that Oooo! Anti-spam bot been dealing with me since God knows when, although it has always been for few 2hrs at most....Tnx for the info though..atlest o wulo fun mi for d first tym tongue tongue

How ur evening?

I dont know o. Abosi ko na! angry angry angry

Hehehehehehe you see, now you know. tongue

Yea, it bans you for one hour from commenting on all sections on Nairaland. But bans you for 24 hours from commenting on the exact section you were banned.

Check your profile to confirm that. Unless Nairaland has reviewed their Antispam bot policy though.

Evening's good, Bless God. Yours?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

Amin

thanks sis

happy new month.

Hehehehe no fool person o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

Amin

thanks sis

happy new month.

Wait oh 9months u carry belle eh

Hahaahahahahaha lmaooo cheesy cheesy

You go fear belle na. Ni bo ni moti fe carry e

lol. April till December na 9 months. cool kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
I failed yet another test accepted! But what's the essence of being put to test again after being rejected lipsrsealed

The other day you had to call your battalion to drill me and they were like"Who be this" isn't that embarrassing enough? embarassed embarassed

lolz

you were rejected yet you can also be the corner stone the builders rejected..

I that called my battalion can call them back to look into your matter again and i bet you they will listen to me their one and only princess.

Happy New Month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

I dont know o. Abosi ko na! angry angry angry

Hehehehehehe you see, now you know. tongue

Yea, it bans you for one hour from commenting on all sections on Nairaland. But bans you for 24 hours from commenting on the exact section you were banned.

Check your profile to confirm that. Unless Nairaland has reviewed their Antispam bot policy though.

Evening's good, Bless God. Yours?

I just checked out my profile and you're absolutely right about your assertion, m still banned from posting comment on a particular section...Fault e ni sha.. angry grin

My day was Good,but rain is doing me bad thing right now cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2017
optional1:

lolz

you were rejected yet you can also be the corner stone the builders rejected..

I that called my battalion can call them back to look into your matter again and i bet you they will listen to me their one and only princess.

Happy New Month
Haaaa! Not to Nigerian builders cheesy grin, a rejected stone can never be a Corner stone but an option(waste) which I wouldn't want to be.. angry angry

You calling em back wouldn't change the fact that I was embarrassed by you that very day

Btw check Romance section,Some guy out there telling ppl he has your nude pix and asking for likes to post em upangry
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hehehehe no fool person o. cheesy cheesy

can april fool ever pass me by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haaaa! Not to Nigerian builders cheesy grin, a rejected stone can never be a Corner stone but an option(waste) which I wouldn't want to be.. angry angry

You calling em back wouldn't change the fact that I was embarrassed by you that very day

Btw check Romance section,Some guy out there telling ppl he has your nude pix and asking for likes to post em upangry

lol
choose one a rejected waste stone or a rejected corner stone.

ehya man like u embarrassed how come

Lolz

please like it also so i can at least be popular for once even if is a minute fame i will appreciate a lot.. Please like it please e jo biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2017
optional1:

lol
choose one a rejected waste stone or a rejected corner stone.

ehya man like u embarrassed how come

Lolz

please like it also so i can at least be popular for once even if is a minute fame i will appreciate a lot.. Please like it please e jo biko.
It still doesn't matter as both have "rejected"

Embarrassed in a sense that I was given the Nonentity Treatment", so I shouldn't be embarrassed coz ayam a man? shocked

Huh! My Wife to be nude is gonna be all over NL and she's super excited about it...ayam not understand..Oya pick btw ur man and fame undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
It still doesn't matter as both have "rejected"

Embarrass in a sense that I was given the Nonentity Treatment", so I shouldn't be embarrassed coz ayam a man? shocked

Huh! My Wife to be nude is gonna be all over NL and she's super excited about it...ayam not understand..Oya pick btw ur man and fame undecided

oga chairman sir

na FAME i go pick oh.. Who man EPP
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:41am On Apr 01, 2017
optional1:

oga chairman sir

na FAME i go pick oh.. Who man EPP
Haa! Now I know what to expect if I eventually get married to you! Shou!!

See me I cannot just come and go and kill myself away coz of a wife who is likely to sell me away! angry

Nyt Nyt Ma'am..be safe for me kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:46am On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
I just checked out my profile and you're absolutely right about your assertion, m still banned from posting comment on a particular section...Fault e ni sha.. angry grin

My day was Good,but rain is doing me bad thing right now cry

Hehehehehe you see. tongue

I know It's the Osibanjo's thread you were banned. cheesy
Cos I got a mention and it showed it was deleted. But it's not my fault angry angry angry

Hahahaha see you! Rain wey people dey find, you come dey complain. angry Be happy! angry

Singing "There shall be showers of Blessings!" cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:51am On Apr 01, 2017
optional1:

can april fool ever pass me by.

Hahahahaha. I no fit fight for you, if you fool person o cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 1:29am On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haa! Now I know what to expect if I eventually get married to you! Shou!!

See me I cannot just come and go and kill myself away coz of a wife who is likely to sell me away! angry

Nyt Nyt Ma'am..be safe for me kiss

lolz

thank u and u too.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hehehehehe you see. tongue

I know It's the Osibanjo's thread you were banned. cheesy
Cos I got a mention and it showed it was deleted. But it's not my fault angry angry angry

Hahahaha see you! Rain wey people dey find, you come dey complain. angry Be happy! angry

Singing "There shall be showers of Blessings!" cheesy
atleast dem go free me today tongue..Could you blv that I used to imagine how it feels like to be banned on NL till I got banned for 2months...I weak ehn! and interesting topics were hitting Fp like madt while I was being sidelined cheesy cheesy

If you want the rain come and collect it tongue 3 days of hevay downpour ain't ewa

Hope your night was great? kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
atleast dem go free me today tongue..Could you blv that I used to imagine how it feels like to be banned on NL till I got banned for 2months...I weak ehn! and interesting topics were hitting Fp like madt while I was being sidelined cheesy cheesy

If you want the rain come and collect it tongue 3 days of hevay downpour ain't ewa

Hope your night was great? kiss

shocked shocked 2 Months? Bros, the Bros, ya the boss o! Wetin you do Mod?

Na only Anti-Spam bot don ban me before. cool

You sure sey you no open another account? grin grin

3 days na blessing o. tongue Yinmu! Rain wey be sey, after I reply you, sing there shall be showers of blessing, e just start to dey pour for here. Infact, our own don pass rain. cry cry

Night was great. Bless God. Have a "rainy" weekend. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked 2 Months? Bros, the Bros, ya the boss o! Wetin you do Mod?

Na only Anti-Spam bot don me before. cool

You sure sey you no open another account? grin

3 days na blessing o. tongue Yinmu! Rain wey be sey, after I reply you, sing there shall be showers of blessing, e just start to dey pour for here. Infact, our own don pass rain. cry cry

Night was great. Bless God. Have a "rainy" weekend. tongue
I mistakenly use my mouth koba myself ni by insulting someone to stupor cheesy grin

Yep I actually opened another account but you know nau"kole dabi ti iyen" so I do use it as my alt incase mod do me strong thing again grin grin

Eyaah! You're now enjoying your Showers of blessing innit?... I pray make e fall for 7days nonstop for ur side angry

Rainy ☔ Weekend Bawo! I gast to train fa! So ara e faa!

Enjoy your weekend Ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
I mistakenly use my mouth koba myself ni by insulting someone to stupor cheesy grin

Yep I actually opened another account but you know nau"kole dabi ti iyen" so I do use it as my alt incase mod do me strong thing again grin grin

Eyaah! You're now enjoying your Showers of blessing innit?... I pray make e fall for 7days nonstop for ur side angry

Rainy ☔ Weekend Bawo! I gast to train fa! So ara e faa!

Enjoy your weekend Ma'am

Hahahahaha. Egbon, so you can insult like this. angry

cheesy cheesy I talk am. I know sey you go get alter-ego wey you keep for one side.

7 days bawo? angry angry Bros, is that how you use to vex? angry angry

lol. E still dey rain? cheesy You fit train for inside house na. grin You play Soccer or BB

Enjoy yours too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy I talk am. I know sey you go get alter-ego wey you keep for one side.

lol. E still dey rain? cheesy You fit train for inside house na. grin You play Soccer or BB

Enjoy yours too!
Hehehehe! isnor wah you think faa! , Aunty you know someone maalu are just on NL to troll wink
VickyRotex:

Enjoy yours too!
Hehehehe! isnor wah you think faa! , Aunty you know some maalu are just on NL to troll...

I'm addicted to NL faa! neva log off for a Year sef...just created a bookmark that takes me directly to my homepage at a click

I no dey look for trouble, but I dey welcome am wella

I play soccer ma'am..BB na for Dongos and fortunately for me ayam not one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe! isnor wah you think faa! , Aunty you know someone maalu are just on NL to troll wink
Hehehehe! isnor wah you think faa! , Aunty you know some maalu are just on NL to troll...

I'm addicted to NL faa! neva log off for a Year sef...just created a bookmark that takes me directly to my homepage at a click

I no dey look for trouble, but I dey welcome am wella

I play soccer ma'am..BB na for Dongos and fortunately for me ayam not one.

Won kin se Maalu angry Bet I agree with you sey "many are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but few are" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

lol. See addiction na. cheesy Person wey dey welcome trouble, dey find am indirectly. undecided

Oh Nice. cool lol See excuse. I'm not Dongo, but I play BB na. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.